Gained 9lbs in under 2 weeks!

couteaux

Silver Member
Oh dear, title says it all really. I have been off plan for just under 2 weeks, have gone a bit mad on bread and all non SW things and have gained 9lbs. I am so annoyed with myself, I didn't gorge and can't believe it is that much really. I'm going to class on Thurs and wondering how much of the damage I can undo.

My stomach is so bloated, I'm amazed at how fast I have been able to see the changes in my body. :cry:

I'll be eating loads of fruit and veg this week in the hope that I can get some of the lbs off and will be steering well clear of bread. Why oh why did I do it?

Welcome back to SW! I bet you most of that is water retention, and it will go in the first couple of weeks of being back on plan. I'm sure you'll do fine, and you have the support of everyone on here. It's just one of those things that happens. We all go off plan a bit at some point. You've already drawn a line under it, so lets get eating that fruit yum yum!! xxx

Welcome back!!! I agree with Julz - that won't be proper fat, not in that time. You will be bloated and probably retaining water.

Get back on with it immediately! That's an order. Loads of speed and superspeed foods, get right back to basics. Avoid bread in your HEs. Get some gentle exercise in there...10 minutes a day, say. I am sure you'll halve your potential gain.

Yes, you can do it!
We all slip up and yours is only a minor one. Well done for only staying off the plan for 2 weeks.
Julz and Hellie are right. It really is most likely water retention and will be off in no time.

Thanks so much everyone, it feels really good being back here and focussed again, I could really slap myself for being so stupid though! Hopefully it will be mostly water and once I am eating normal food it will come off.

Hellie - I'm back on it, I'm back on it!! :D Very glad I weighed in tonight rather than waiting until tomorrow am. Eeeeek.

I'm going to try a few original days & will up my fish intake, that often helps (fingers firmly crossed!)

Thanks again everyone x

I find that having this lot to answer to is enough to keep me on track for a fair while... lol.

I've heard a lot of people say that fish helps. I'm veggie so don't have a clue really, I just eat loads of fruit! lol x

Hi hun, i know exactly how you feel, when i came back my holiday i felt exactly the same. Start fresh tomorow, then you have 3 whole days before weigh in, like others have said, eat pleanty fruit and veg, you will feel much better for it. You can do this hun xx

Pleased you had a good holiday, and hope you can do damage limitation for your weigh in. Eat loads of ss foods and eat cellery, its good for getting rid of fluid.

Back