Gained a stone so starting again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bexsyy, 2 February 2014 Social URL.

1. bexsyy

bexsyy Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.34%)
    Hi all :jelous:

I hope everyone is well!

I first came across this forum about a year ago when I started cd for the first time. At the time I was about 15 and a half stone and determined to do something about it. I decided to try cambridge and over about 4 months lost 4 and a half stone doing the plan on and off. for the last 9 or so months I managed to maintain my weight at about 11st (my lowest weight being 10st 11lb) but after some big changes in my lifestyle I have put on almost a stone in about 6 weeks :( Now i know to people who weigh a lot more (like I once did) This probably sound pathetic but I have been in tears about it today and so have decided to do the plan again, for at least a couple of weeks on ss+ to see if I can shift it again. I have about a weeks worth of shakes left over from last year so am going to start today and see where I get to! I wondered if someone may be able to tell me if I will be able to buy more once my supply runs out as I think my bmi will be fairly low in terms of Cambridge? And cant remember the rules in terms of who is allowed to do it.

I would be very grateful for your support and help as it was this forums lovely members who got me through before :) I am preparing myself for a hellish first few days while I get my body into ketosis and may need a bit of encouragement from y'all lol. I will also do my best to support everybody too and give any advice if I can!

Much love and luck

bexsyy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Hi,

Good luck getting back on. My CDC has said I can stay on the diet until I'm a stone away from the lowest bmi which is 20. What your current bmi?

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb

4. bexsyy

bexsyy Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.34%)
    Hi Liz :)

Thanks for your reply... My current bmi is 25.1!

5. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    I think it varies on the consultant but mine would. Why don't you give them a call? If your old one says no try someone else. Good luck. X

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb

6. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Forgot to say, if not what about slim and save? Not tried it myself but you just order that online x

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb

krupskaya likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.