Gained this week but.....

Sez

has started again!!
Well, as expected after my trials & tribulations I did gain 2lb this week, but I am ok with it. Its not as if it was unexpected, nor undeserved (!!), and after a long chat with my LLC I think I have got to grips with the "whys".

This weeks meeting was absolutely brilliant. I had severe misgivings as I knew that there was to be a "new" group of developers joining us, & I was very nervous (as usual) about meeting new folks! I needed have worried. The new dynamic of the group, which had possibly begun to "stale" slightly was great. The session was extremely helpful; all sorts of topics were covered, painful issues discussed (not just by me, but by others in the group too.). Afterwards, I felt not only inspired to get off my butt and carry on, but to seek additional help. I was encouraged not to feel that I should be able to cope with my other problems, and that it was not a failure to admit that one needed further help.

I know I've said it before but my LLc is fantastic. She often arranges supplementary things for her clients both physical and spiritual. (I am thinkning of the recent visit from an aromatherapist.) She has now arranged for a qualifed CBT therapist to come and talk to us, if we so wish. She feels it may be of advantage to us to have a differing perspective on our situation, and someone else to talk too. This is in addition to the Reiki practioner and crystal helaing therapist who is runnig a session on Monday, should we choose to attend. Also, we have a professional photographer coming in to take our portraits for Xmas, if like me others are vain enough to want to celebrate their new look!

SO, you see, despite a lousy week, with many many negative vibes, I still think hmmmmmm, maybe I will try a bit longer, and see where it gets me!!!

Oh, and one more thing, next week we are looking again at goal setting. As we left, another member & I had a chat. The upshot of which was that on New Years Day 2008, we will NOT be making the resolution to go on a diet for that year. WE may well be in management, and very likely dealing with a little Xmas excess, but we will be dealing with in a healthy, sensible, lifestyle way!! NO more diets for us.....

LL Rocks!!!

wtg Sarah, am proud of you, your highs and lows will inspire other members, its brilliant you can share these emotional rollercoaster situations.

xxxxxxxx

have something for you sarah x

Copy_of_ani-sezUlady.gif

Sez - your post was so great to read.
I feel like I have just watched you turn the corner into the final straight.....
You go lady - theres no stopping you now.

what a thought - never going on a diet again. Sign me up for that one.
love
Laura

Sarah

Thank you so much for your posts. It is fabulous to read a warts and all account of a LL journey and know that mere mortals with hiccups can overcome the obstacles with determination.

I am so pleased that you are seeing your way clear to 2008, well done you. :bliss:

You have really helped me see my way through - I may have wobbles but I will go on.

Sez, I too feel your post was absolutely screaming out with 'I'm on the final stretch' vibes! And you are!! How brilliant. :D

I've also been thinking about Christmas recently. I'm so excited about it. When I think about how things were for me last Christmas, well, I'm a world away from where I was.

The last stretch is also on the cards for me right now, so it looks like we're all going to get there in time to say Happy New Year. And won't that be fantastic?
:D

The last stretch is also on the cards for me right now, so it looks like we're all going to get there in time to say Happy New Year. And won't that be fantastic?
:D

Oh boy, will it!!!!

It is going to be such a different Xmas from last year in so many ways!! (One of which will be the lack of Xmas gifts as currently I cant stop buying clothes for myself, and therefore have no money for shopping. Santa might let the kids down this year.....sob sob!!)

Oh boy, will it!!!!

It is going to be such a different Xmas from last year in so many ways!! (One of which will be the lack of Xmas gifts as currently I cant stop buying clothes for myself, and therefore have no money for shopping. Santa might let the kids down this year.....sob sob!!)
Im so in the same boat as you sez.Must stop spending.
Thanks for your posts they make me feel so normal as im going through struggles at the moment too, but im managining to keep in control.
Well done.You sound like you have a llc in a million.

Your LLC sounds great, she certainly makes it interesting for you, with all these extras.
She is doing a good job, you really sound fired up.

Back