Gained this week

AnnTeak

After last weeks high of finding out most size 14 bottoms were too big this week I have gained :confused: And I don't really know why, no cheating enough water/liquids on all but one day, there may have been a cheese related incident but only one day and only a tiny amount not enough for a gain, I have never gained whilst following the diet :(

I am away this week end and tbh feel like the chances of cheating are pretty high as I feel so down about the gain. Plus I ave had a major major stressful week at work (to the point that I am wondering if the job is really worth it) I have also done some quite intensive exercise twice this week. I just don't understand, a STS maybe but not a gain :(:sigh:

It happens. Especially as your stats indicate you are close to target. Obsessing wont get you anywhere. Stick to the diet, and don't stress eat - you will really see gains then!! This diet truly works but as the old hands regularly point out, the weight takes years to pile on, expecting it to miraculously disappear is unrealistic. If it's any consolation my life is fairly dire right now, but sticking to dukan and exercising gives me comfort, it's something I can control. Chin up, your bmi is great!!

Thank you, I know you are right. It is just that when I got to goal before Christmas I kept expecting a stall or a STS along the way and it never happened so I jut didn't expect it.

I did have a bit of a cheat as a stress buster & celebration (DH's birthday) but feel better for it and the scales don't look to bad so am happy.

Back