Gamy's weight loss and TTC/pregnant diary

I put 3 and a half pounds on and I have no idea how. I've been sticking to the plan daily. Really at a loss what to do, but if OH is moving out and for a while it will only be me cooking for myself, until Erika gets bigger then maybe I should do calorie counting for a bit. I've got a hetic week since its school holidays and my son is home until next wednesday, then he's off to his dad's before school starts.

Who knows what it could be, hun - water weight, the stress of all the stuff you're dealing with now - but try CC and see how you get on - Tracy and Stackie have done so well with it x

gamy i bet it water retention love and all your going through i think your amazing by the way x x

Sorry I've not been on much. Life has just been dealing me with more things to deal with. Basically my car is broken and its debatable if its worth fixing and if it does get fixed its going to take a month to do. On the plus side I have to walk and take the bus everywhere, on the downside not practical with a baby in tow and all her activities start up again this week. Online shopping is rubbish, the substitutions make no sense at times. Had a fairly healthy basket minus syns and what not then instead of sweet chill prawns I got filo prawns. I'm coming up to Daniels due date also, which is giving me another blow. Although I'm happy I'm not pregnant doesn't make the whole situation any easier. OH is taking forever to decide if he wants to do counseling or not. I don't mind either way, but I'd like to know. Its as if I'm walking on egg shells around him right now. And life generally just sucks. My sons face has healed though, but we missed his birthday treat. Going to take him eventually once the car is fixed and what not.

aww gamy i think your an amazing strong person

aww the poor car i hope you can get it fixed cheap love
and hope your hubby does have the counselling

Oh hun everything happens at once sometimes eh - but you will get through it!

Just try to keep as focused as possible - and on the online shop for next time, you should be able to choose No Subs - at least Tescos does.

Big hugs xxxxx

I've really been slack lately. My mind is all over the place. My OH still isn't sure if he wants to stay or go. Which isn't very helpful when trying to plan my life. I'm finding it harder to walk due to lack of exercise and started thinking about weight loss surgery. I have an appointment with my doctor on Thursday so I might mention it to him. But it feels like I'm giving up. Then again I've been dieting for 8 years now and put on 7 stones so its a really wonderful diet. I want to get fit and healthy and do everything I want to do. I think loosing weight will help me get a job. So although I can hopefully have the door open to surgery anything done on the NHS is going to take months, if not years. So once I get my car back (still in the garage) I'm going to give it with everything I have until the day I have to make up my mind on surgery. That is all for now.

Hi Gamy - lovely to see you posting hun!

Re the surgery, have a good chat to your GP. It's not giving up at all, in fact a friend of mine who went through it only resorted to it when nothing else had worked for her - and she has successfully lost about 8 stone, although she doesn't pretend it was easy.

And I'm sorry the Oh is being so stupid and dragging things out - could you go and stay with someone else for a bit, and give yourself some breathing space?

Sxxx

You know my crazy life can't get more crazy and after I came to peace with everything and happy with life (minus weight). Well my body decided it wasn't happy and I took a pregnancy test this morning and its come back positive. I don't have time for this. Still going to talk to the GP regardless as I'll be ready in case of miscarriage or after the birth depending on what happens so it will limit my waiting time. Guess I'm going to stick to slimming world since its the only pregnancy safe diet after I get my car back. But that explains why it was such a struggle to the shop the other day. OH knows, but we've not discussed it yet and what we're going to do and if he'll leave or not.

hi gamy
i hope all goes well when you talk to other half and your pregnancy goes all smoothly love x x

My OH left me yesterday. I broke the news to him and he basically packed up and left yesterday. He must have been planning this for a while as he's got a flat according to his sister in law. He's not a man, just a coward. So although I'm happy and yet sad at the same time for the outcome. I was really hoping he'd be grown up about it all, but nope. But then I guess boys will be boys and I need a man(or none at all they seem more trouble than their worth!). So hopefully this will kick my butt into gear loosing weight as I don't feel like much of a catch right now. Who would want some almost 30, with 2 and a half kids who's morbidly obese. Lots of lifestyle changes coming my way and I might actually sign on with some agency and try temping again. Its been a while since I've done any kind of work, but it will give me some good experience, plus I don't have to worry about job interviews just yet. I just want to get back on my feet you know.

ohh gamy bless you love why could he not be honest from the start but your a strong women gamy you will cope i am sure of that x x

Hi sweetie - I've been hols and only just read your news.

i am so sorry he couldn't act like a better person - but I feel you and the kids are going to be much better off without him around, you're going to get through this and get back on your feet, get a job, meet some fab new people, and be much, much happier - and with that will come all the confidence and determination to lose weight xxxx

Thanks girls. He wants to get back together now. I tell you I honestly have no idea what is wrong with men at times. For now though its just going to be me and my kids. He will be a part of our lives for his daughters sake, but I'm not going to just jump back into our relationship. Going to make him suffer, plus he might change his mind again. I need someone who wants to be there for the long haul really. My car should be fixed today, which is good as I've been at my parents since he left me for two reasons. Support and the fact traveling backwards and forwards all the time is a pain in the arse. I'm not sure if I'm going back to slimming world tomorrow or next week though. Not that I don't want to, just not sure how I'm going to manage on my own. I'll figure something out.

Oh boy what a rollercoaster! I think you're absolutely right not to let him straight back in, you don't need all this up and down stuff!

Keep strong love, you'll sort out a great future for you and the kids, and give the relationship time to see how you feel about it xxx

hi gamy
i agree love make him suffer like you had to not knowing what he wanted and your right to do this way he can then make is made up what he really want men ooh they can be a pain x

Tomorrow I'm going to Slimming World. Its going to be cheaper to rejoin as a new member again, but 3rd time lucky right. Going to have to take Erika with me, so not sure if I'll stay for the talk. I went to the doctor and he doesn't know anything about weight loss surgery. Suppose to get back to me tomorrow if I qualify for funding. As nothing physical is wrong, which I'm grateful for and its more just the weight itself he doesn't know if I qualify. But we can give it our best shot until Christmas, and who knows I might be doing so well I won't need the surgery after all. As for my ex, still living apart. My car is fixed, but my mechanic broke the windscreen so that's being fixed today, my radiator is also being fixed today since my broke it. He's 8 and it shouldn't fall off the wall if he has a meltdown next to it. But everything is going well so I'm happy :)

Oh Gamy I'm so pleased to hear that things are coming together for you - and I really think you'll love SW this time, we're all here to help :D

Every time you have a loss, the feeling is fabulous and keeps me smiling throughout the week - and any gain, well it's usually because I've been complacent, so I use it as an early warning system, that I need to get back in the game and focus, and it works :)

Sxxx

In the month I haven't been I've stayed the same. This is really good in all honesty. Means I can hopefully start loosing weight again. The only thing I've forgotten to pick up is milk. I'm sure I can get around to do that at some point today. I've also booked up a tots week in Butlins beginning of October. Be Erika's last holiday with me on her own before the new baby arrives. My son will be at school, plus he's having tons of holidays already (one with my parents and one with his dad) so I don't feel to bad taking him. However, planning on taking all 3 away next year to Cyprus not sure if I'm mad or not.

Back