Garlic bread find

I am sure you will already know about this but when I was looking for party food for my sons party, I found reduced fat garlic bread slices in Asda.

They were in the fridge section and you get a pack of 12. They can be frozen and cooked from frozen and are only 1 point per slice which I thought was quite good if you like garlic bread!

They are individual slices too so you only need to get out what you want to cook...fab!

ooh thankyou, LOVE garlic bread :D be nice with a ww lasagne no doubt!! xx

Have you tried the weight watchers garlic dough balls? Yum and only 0.5 point each. I have 4 usually for 2 points with lasagne and salad. mmmm

Have you tried the weight watchers garlic dough balls? Yum and only 0.5 point each. I have 4 usually for 2 points with lasagne and salad. mmmm

Omg these are gawjus :drool: just love them, and were on offer in asda and if im right ww do a ciabatta garlic bread have you tried that one??

i love garlic bread...but cant find any weight watchers ones. what supermarkets do you all buy your WW food from? many thanks x

Morrisons, Tesco and Asda all have loads of WW stuff, and so does poundland for the jars of sauces/jams and the soups! along with crisps and biscuits/cookies lol :)

The WW dough balls are gorgeous didn't like the ciabatta though had a weird taste for me anyway!

oh and tesco do light choices garlic bread slices too also for 1 point each in case people don't have a asda by them :)

thanks guys - iceland does great deals for the frozen meals and desserts etc x

thanks guys - iceland does great deals for the frozen meals and desserts etc x

forgot about iceland! haven't been there in ages, must go and see what new things they have!! They usually have a nice mixture of WW items! :) cool traders do also... bit like iceland lol, if anyone has one of those local :)

Oooh iceland I never go there. Thanks Ill be checking them out later.

Not long ago they had to ww frozen foods for £1.50 but not the dearer ones and they will still cheaper.

keep forgetting that tesco h/l have points on them so if cant find in asda ill check there in future, thanks :D

The WW garlic ciabattas are lovely... brilliant value points wise :)

Ohhhh i remember someone telling me on here to use 50/50 bread (0.5 each) get some garlic and light butter and mixed together then spread onto bread and put in oven, depending on what butter you use then you can have some really small pointed garlic bread :D

That sounds too much faffing :giggle: and I cant imagine it being very satisfying garlic bread. I like GB to be proper crusty bread :)

Lol i'm the same, shame there isn't a thick crusty bread for 0.5 instead :( :D

The dough balls are lovely, I have to go to the Asda near my sister to get them as our one doesn't do them, not sure why as I'm pretty sure it's a bigger store.

I make my own Garlic dip to dip them in, I use extra low fat Hellmans mayo then add Garlic seasoning and whisk together, is yummy.

Back