Garlic Bread using HEXb??

Yup! Wasnt great but it was an alright suppliment!

Got my nimble, toasted it, smeered it with garlic and then sprinkled with mixed herbs.

Never as good as the real thing but not wasting the syns shop brought!!

Read on the SW website that you can mix quark with garlic then smear over bread, fold and then bake in the oven?!?!? Cheesy garlic bread. Might be worth a try.

I have made mine using 10g of butter (3.5 syns but worth it!) and crushed garlic.

Also used a tbsp or 2 of extra light margerine (less syns).

I did once use a dairylea triangle mixed with crushed garlic and parsley. That was ok.

There are a lot of choices, depends on what you're going for (a treat or syn free).

I usually go for the butter option if I've done well with syns. I love garlic bread! Nyom!

I haven't made my own, but sometimes I'll use the tesco chilled sliced garlic bread, which is 4.5 syns a slice so I'll use my syns for that on that day by having either 2 or 3 slices with my pitta pizza. sooooo good!

i remember a recipe before, get your HE roll and cut it into wee slices (not right down) like what a garlic baguette is like, and use your extra light flora mixing it with garlic granules, put this into the slices and put into the oven. xx

Back