• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Green Day Garlic bread.

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Made Garlic bread last night, saw similar recipe for it elsewhere and made it to my taste.:)
Free on green or extra easy.
Make up mash (smash or real potato) i used the cream of the crop mash with spring onion, about half a bag made 2 6 inch rounds.
add 1 clove of garlic finely chopped,
1/4 tspn garlic powder or to taste.
1/4 tspn onion salt or to taste.
mix together and flatten quite thinish but not too thin onto tray sprayed with frylight. Pop into oven 140-150c (turning halfway through) until crispy.
I found its better to make smaller ones as they cook quicker.
It is gorgeous, even my eldest son ate it :eek: and he is a fussy so and so, he wants me to make more. Give it a go. xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mojomcl

Silver Member
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
SOunds great. I know what I'M having for din dins....!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Hi Claire, its lovely, making it again for tomorrows class. Hope your ok? xxx

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
Aye LL Im fine :)

I may do this tomm... Never made over past few days lol So crap! x

niknaks

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 3st3lb(18%)
Just doing this now- its in oven and cant wait til its done- this has just saved me 30 syns as i was about to cook and eat a WHOLE garlic baguette!!!!!!!! ouch! xx

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Can you smell the garlic yet, i love the smell of this cooking, hope you enjoy it, iv'e made it with grated babybel lights on it too. xxx

niknaks

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 3st3lb(18%)
what a good idea! Next time i will defo do this!

It smelt and tasted great! More importantly it saved me a whole 30 syns on a garlic baguette which i would have very easily eaten the lot of! x

julie19

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
That sounds lovely - I have made Garlic Bread in the past by using a wholemeal roll taken as a HEXB choice, spray it with fry light, crush a garlic clove onto it & then sprinkle with chopped parsley & then just baked it in the oven until it went crispy

rosinakathleen

Big, busty and Blowsy!
S: 24st6lb C: 22st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 56.5 Loss: 1st9lb(6.73%)
Hello Julie19, someone in my class freeze their roll, then cut it into 4-5 slices before spraying and garlicing it!

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
Just doing this now, but not sure how long it should take to cook....

Maybe if anyone spots this they could let me know?

Emma xXx

These sound lovely but I can't picture what they look like - would you say they're similar to the smash pizza base recipe but smaller? Cheers, Jo x

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
These sound lovely but I can't picture what they look like - would you say they're similar to the smash pizza base recipe but smaller? Cheers, Jo x
You can make it any size you like hun, i usually make mine to about a 6 inch round as its quicker to cook smaller ones. Try them they are lovely, you can make them as a really nice pizza base too, adding you toppings and putting it back in oven for about 15 mins until cheese melts. xxx Loobylou

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
S: 13st6.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.84%)
i tried this tonight, but wasn't that keen on it, knowing me i probably did it wrong lol. x

wackyjacobeany

more sweaty than betty
S: 25st2lb C: 20st10lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 4st6lb(17.61%)
Wow that a good idea, I was just thinking I could try that at the weekend. Thanks