Gary Taubes book is fab...FACT!

triage999

Gold Member
Why didn't I buy this sooner!!! A diet scientist that's actually challenging the governments food pyramid and winning.....so, so true that all this low fat, lower cal eating is why we as a society have gotten fat and increasingly becoming diabetic! And why we can't lose weight by calorie restriction and exercise, and gain back the weight within a year on those diets!

I thoroughly recommend those that low carb read it, I had it on pre order as the new version wasn't supposed to be released until the 23rd March but it arrived on Thursday...:)

Finally someone who speaks a lot of sense, my new bible!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4208650698.jpg
    image-4208650698.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 120
Great, have this on order, is there a difference between the yellow and red cover?

Apparently they're exactly the same, Skinnybride.

It really is a great read.

Lily said:
Apparently they're exactly the same, Skinnybride.

It really is a great read.

Thanks...have read most of it and totally agree!

Thanks for the recommendation. I've already moved towards a low carb way of eating but I find well written books help keep me commited. I've read an earlier one of his books I think...
Anyway, have just ordered, and thanks again!

Try reading The Diet Delusion as well. You need your scientific hat on and it can be a slog - but so worth it. I have just finished losing 3 stone on Lighter Life which is ketogenic and now want to maintain my weight. I have long been a believer in low carb and am now moving towards low carb, high fat. Take a look at Peter Attia and Dietdoctor.com for more.

Back