Gave myself a talking to...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Jambro, 4 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Jambro

Jambro Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st11lb
    Current Weight:
    24st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(5.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have struggled a little bit today.
    Made the big mistake of food shopping for the family when I was hungry. The lovely smells around the supermarket etc they do it on purpose don't they??
    Anyway I didn't give in and I told myself I didn't need any junk food, I only had to wait until I got home for my shake. Reminded myself how more energetic I am feeling etc. That I have come this far already and don't want to go back to square 1 (on day 5 BTW)
    And it worked!1 I am sooooo chuffed that I have stuck it out because If I had of stuffed myself I would now be feeling rubbish!
    Instead I feel elated and strong.

I AM GONNA DO THIS!!!!!!! XXXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bess

Bess Plod, plod, plod.....

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No S ing & sensible eating.
    Well done! I just couldn't leave that chicken alone and while I was cooking the supper for the family I picked at bits. I still hope that it'll be ok. I'ts gone now thankfully - into stock and leek and chicken bake for the mob. I didn't eat a single bit of the 40 cakes that I made, or the 25 flapjacks, or Brownies.........sigh.....

4. Angelmouse77

Angelmouse77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done Jambro, as for instore bakerys thats just not fair I went yesterday and the bread smells :sigh::sigh:
    But I would rather be slim than taste that bread just keep reminding ourselves this and we will get there ;)

5. Jambro

Jambro Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st11lb
    Current Weight:
    24st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(5.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Bess - I really don't know how you've managed to make cakes etc I don't know if my will power could stretch that far!!
    Well done to you for hanging in there
    I bet you were drooling all over the place though, I think I would have been!!

6. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ooooh well done hun - i had to go food shopping today (i'm not in ketosis yet so am starving!) and could barely resist the cooked chicken smell.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.