• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gawn fishin' ....

Yo playmates - how the heck are we all today??? Right, itz day 5 and the 'smig' is goin for a red one 4 the 1st time - bacon 'n eggs 1st + shall point 'n go 4 later - I am still not sure of the oily fish thing, as it's the fish I want as opposed to lotza meat - I have tins of Pilchards in tommy sauce + brine, mackeral in tommy sauce + sardines in tommy sauce in my cupboard, all waitin to be eaten, but still am not quite sure if they're allowed!!!! One person said sardines in tommy were ok - is this right, also what about the others? Is ok to eat tinned fish so long as NONE of them are in OIL ???

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st0lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.04%)
Morning :),

Not sure about the fishy thing as I'm not a fish lover unless its a wee bit of tuna from a can. Fish is the one thing that I'd love to like (along with coffee) but I have a severe mental block about it and just cant touch it.

I've had a quick look in my book and a can of pilchards in oil is 1 syn on a RED day, so hope that helps.

Have a good day !

Ye the fish in tomato sauce is ok .....

Ruthy xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Administrators 1