Gawn fishin' ....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by smigget, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Yo playmates - how the heck are we all today??? Right, itz day 5 and the 'smig' is goin for a red one 4 the 1st time - bacon 'n eggs 1st + shall point 'n go 4 later - I am still not sure of the oily fish thing, as it's the fish I want as opposed to lotza meat - I have tins of Pilchards in tommy sauce + brine, mackeral in tommy sauce + sardines in tommy sauce in my cupboard, all waitin to be eaten, but still am not quite sure if they're allowed!!!! One person said sardines in tommy were ok - is this right, also what about the others? Is ok to eat tinned fish so long as NONE of them are in OIL ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Morning :),

Not sure about the fishy thing as I'm not a fish lover unless its a wee bit of tuna from a can. Fish is the one thing that I'd love to like (along with coffee) but I have a severe mental block about it and just cant touch it.

I've had a quick look in my book and a can of pilchards in oil is 1 syn on a RED day, so hope that helps.

Have a good day !

4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Ye the fish in tomato sauce is ok .....

Ruthy xxx

5. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun - so any canned fish (pilchards/mackeral/sardines) in tommy sauce is ok???????? I feel a fish moment comin on here so pleeeeze verify ....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.