Gayle's Diary

Thank You

The scales are going in the bin!!! haha

When i told my CDC i needed to get into a 18 by sept she said to me she would garentee it, infact i would need to get it altered. First fitting 7/8 so fingers crossed it to take it in not out. :)

Just home and i lost 2 1\4 so thats 15 1\2 in 10 days.. Chuffed at that!

got stocked up with my products, actually excited about having my bar. going to have it tonight with a cup of tea mmmm

This will now be my first full week til WI.. roll on next Sun x

What an amazing loss u had had, u must be feeling better already! Well done!! I so look forward to weigh in day too now its exciting!!!

Well done your loss so far is amazing!!

Thank You

Second night in a row i have dreamt about eating haha last night i was munching on crisps, woke up with the feeling of dreed until i relised it was just a dream.. thank god :flirt2:

How are you doing Gayle?

I have had a really good week thanx.. How are u?

Decided to change what products i was having as i was not enjoying the shakes. I am now having porriage soup shake and bar and it is so much easier. I LOVE the chicken and mushroom soup and all of the bars.
Noticing a difference every day so doing really well.
Scales are hidden so thats a big help.
Weigh in on Sunday... looking forward to it... I NEVER looked forward to a WI when i was on SW.

U will have a fab wi hun u are doing so well x

Thank You

I expected a big loss my first week which i got but i dont know what to expect with my second one. Trying to just think as long as i have lost its good but u always wanna hear a big number dont u :)

Fantastic hun u are doing soooo well xxx

Wow that's an amazing loss so far well done you!!!

gaylie1981 said:
3.5lb off on Sat.. next weigh in this Sun. Hopefully get 3.5lb off minimum and that will be 2 stone in 4 weeks x

Well done. Thats really good. Keep it up.x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Why is it once you start this diet that you get asked to loads of social events!! i am choosing to go to the gym tonight instead of going to a quiz night my work is putting on with free drink and food!! Go me!! haha

gaylie1981 said:
Why is it once you start this diet that you get asked to loads of social events!! i am choosing to go to the gym tonight instead of going to a quiz night my work is putting on with free drink and food!! Go me!! haha

Well done on saying no! Hope u enjoyed the gym x

Back