Gaz & Scaz - your views!

What do you think of Gaz & Scaz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am sure there is something about this diet that enhances peopls sex drives lol

It probably does.. it's a distraction away from the dark side! I don't know what I miss more right now, Food or Sex... is that bad? :sigh:

It probably does.. it's a distraction away from the dark side! I don't know what I miss more right now, Food or Sex... is that bad? :sigh:

lol yes it is ....I can do without food lol

Hi All,

I didn’t contribute to Scaz’s cheating post coz I felt it had all been said but I felt I should post on this one to give my support to my 2 fav hunks (even if they can be very chauvinistic!!!!!)

I have been on LT for nearly 25 weeks and, before anyone thinks I am being smug or boastful, I’m not, just stating a fact! In that time I have “cheated” twice! Both times I put my fingers in my mouth automatically when I burnt them on food! Both times I was devastated and immediately washed out my mouth. The way I have always viewed this diet is why pay all that money (I don’t have) to waste it by not letting the diet work properly!

Like everyone else I am just human and know we all make mistakes. I am happy to support someone who has had a “blip” and give whatever encouragement I can to get them back on the wagon. I believe everyone can have one blip then, knowing how awful they feel, get back on the straight and narrow. I have never posted on threads of anyone who has continuingly cheated, especially when they still manage to lose more weight than me!!!!!! *sobs self-pitiously to self!* To me, you learn from your mistakes and if you don’t and cheat all the time then that feels like boasting to me!

This forum is the best! It is made up of lots of fascinating people and I love to hear all their views and stories. I believe there is room for all viewpoints, someone needs to kick butt and remind us why we are here and why this diet is not as effective if we cheat, others offer sympathy and others encouragement. Scaz and Gaz offer the tough talk and I for one appreciate it. One reason I haven’t cheated is coz I would feel that, not only would I let myself down but I’d let them down as well. I got some tough talking when I had a whinge about my first low loss week and was reminded that I still had lost and was losing at a much faster rate than on any other diet I have been on. It really put things into prospective for me and made me more determined to be positive – hey, it’s easier for me these days, I’m lighter than I’ve been for over 17 years!!!!!

We owe it to everyone who posts to give them a balanced response, some won’t like the tough talk, which is why there are others who are softer but tough responses are as relevant as others.

Please don’t give up the straight talking boys, I for one would have really missed it and I have missed both of you lately too!

I’m no expert and never claim to be, heck I learn something new all the time on this forum and often pass it back to my pharmacist! Info I pass on I have gained from here in the first place from threads from months ago that new members won’t have read.

We are all on the same journey and I like to think we are one big family and, unless your family is the Brady bunch (mine is more like the Adams family!), all families have their disagreements.

Big hugs to you all.

X

I love a bit of banter and prefer the direct approach personally. A good kick up the arse works wonders sometimes.

I'm a newbie but I dont want to be a newbie I wanna be part of the gang!

i still maintain that a mix of both tough love and soft touch is needed, and people can expect to get both. whether we agree or disagree with what is said, this is a free forum, and aside from obviously upsetting posts, its a free speaking forum and i for one appreciate that.

I would be well disappointed if we had to be all fuffy bunny all the time, so many people just wouldn't bother coming on here at all and that would be a massive loss.

good luck all and be good - or else! ;)

Well said cuddlyfairy. I also think there's room for both approaches on this board. A lot of people are here giving as much support as is needed but there's nothing wrong with the occasional 'tough love' post as well (which I see as important support of a different kind).

Glad it's not just me, we can be saddos together!:patback: :crazy:

ok -I think they're great. I do however think they sometimes maybe need to choose their words and tone a bit more carefully as there's a fine line between 'telling like it is' and just being smug and insenstive. Also -no one earns the right to 'tell it like it is' by mere virtue of never havng cheated on LT. In fact, that would only tell me that they've never had to deal with coming back from slip ups and so are therefor unqualified to tell me and others 'how it is'.

Scaz is absolutely spot on -cheating is bad, its wrong and its pointless. But 'DUH!!' if you're telling it like it is tell us something we dont know!

But, I would never want them banned because they liven the place up, they have earned their place on the forum because they ARE inspirational and they absolutely have the right to air their opinions whether or not ppl agree with what they say or how they say. I dont belive it is ever intended to hurt anyways.

ok -I think they're great. I do however think they sometimes maybe need to choose their words and tone a bit more carefully as there's a fine line between 'telling like it is' and just being smug and insenstive. Also -no one earns the right to 'tell it like it is' by mere virtue of never havng cheated on LT. In fact, that would only tell me that they've never had to deal with coming back from slip ups and so are therefor unqualified to tell me and others 'how it is'.

Scaz is absolutely spot on -cheating is bad, its wrong and its pointless. But 'DUH!!' if you're telling it like it is tell us something we dont know!

But, I would never want them banned because they liven the place up, they have earned their place on the forum because they ARE inspirational and they absolutely have the right to air their opinions whether or not ppl agree with what they say or how they say. I dont belive it is ever intended to hurt anyways.

Thanks Rose. You are a wise woman!

Thanks Scaz -I'm foxy too! lol

Back