GB's new diary ..... last 7lbs for Christmas

well I hope I am back ! back on the SW wagon. Yes I have lost half pound this week but ate loads of chocolate and hate all this excess food around for the Christmas period. Actually went Christmas food shopping last night to try and beat the snow etc and the crowds today - it was quiet - BUT we didn';t buy much Christmas food because there is still a week to go and I know me - I will eat it all - so gotta go in the week now. Hope they have deliveries - snowing again now..................

so today I was 11.1 again ............ I can lose 2lb's by Tuesday and I will - I will be 10.13 on Tuesday and hope to be 10.10 for Christmas day. BIG GOAL.

red

1 weetabix & milk half Heb and hea.
grapes
mullerlight = 1 syn
2 more mullerlights = 3 syns.
bacon and omelette - F
banana on toast F & heb
4 satsumas.

Matchmakers x 10 - pooooooooooooooo

= 10 syns.

STILL WITHIN but gotta cut those syns down

Last edited:
love fruit - must get loads tomorrow.

11 stone on Sunday morning whoopee.

apple.
2 rashers of bacon - taking as Heb
banana.
mullerlight 1 syn.
satsuma.

spicey sweet potato and carrot soup - homemade included 2 sweet potatoes - not too big - carrots and onions and chilli flakes and water - but I ate the lot - feeling really full and like a pig.

planning SW chips and eggs for tea.

Had a baked potato and beans - but annoyed with myself went to the Birmingham German Frankfurt Market - it was so so cold ended up having a hot chocolate which burned the roof of my mouth and then 5 little cakes - that have made me feel so sick ! Judgement on me - definitely WILL not make it below 11 stones for Tuesday at this rate. Never mind eh. I am still OVER two stones lighter than last year for Christmas. Will have to do.

Last edited:
Monday - showing 11.3 - so have gained weight - but still over 2 stones lighter than this time last year and INTEND to keep it off this year and lose another stone - I HOPE.

Had today:

2 bread & cheese triangle
packet of crisps = 7
Quark & options = 2
chicken curry homemade with loads of veg F
mullerlight F

9 syns for the day

Weigh in tomorrow night...............disappointed with myself.

OFFICIAL SW CHRISTMAS WEIGH IN - 11 stones and a half a pound - didn't get below 11 stone - but I was pretty damn near eh.................and I still have 3 days to christmas - IF I lost a pound I will be 10.13 on Christmas Day - gonna try.

Back