GD's diary-1lb off this week

Galaxy Defender

*Star*Girl*
I've just joined and thought I should pop in here and say hello!
I'm new to weight watchers and have quite a lot of weight to lose. Goal seems such a long way off, but I'm desperate to lose my excess fat stores.
I've been eating unhealthily for so long this will be a total lifestyle change for me, but I'm really excited and already can't wait for my first W.I next Friday to see some pounds coming off!
I will stop babbling now and go browse the forums some more!

Last edited:
Welcome GD

im new too and i offically started today on ww, everyone is very friendly and i found reading others diarys on here keeps you motivated

Good luck in your weight loss xx

hello and welcome GD :D your start weight is not far off mine, so if i can lose some weight, so can you :D can i just ask how tall you are as 126lb is quite low.. no offence but are you a bit on the short side? :D

good luck with your first week anyway :) you can do this - keep popping on here - it's a really good source of motivation :) xxx

Hi and thanks for the welcome!
Yes I am pretty short lol. I used the weight watchers ideal weight guide thing to help choose my target weight. That is really my ideal. but I will be happy when I get under 10 stone and will see how I look as I get there to decide when I am happy. (I think that will be a better guide than a random weight).
You've lost loads of weight already! I hope I can do as well as you :)

i've still got a decent amount to go.. do you fancy joining in our race to 1 stone loss? :) So far there's Bear, Chelle and me doing it.. you're welcome to join if you think the competition might spur you on? :D x

Welcome from me too
good luck on your journey
dont forget to have a browse around the ww food diaries, might giv some help as you will see what others are having :)

make sure you get yourself a ticker set up then for your signature :D

good luck! i'm going to have to work really hard now to keep up with everyone! :D x

btw, just wanted to say i like your list of reasons to lose weight in your blog.. really inspiring :) thought i might do one myself actually!

also, where abouts up north are you? i'm in gateshead if you're anywhere near? :)

Hi and welcome to the WW boards, its great to have a new diary to visit and you will find masses of support here

M

I've just joined and thought I should pop in here and say hello!
I'm new to weight watchers and have quite a lot of weight to lose. Goal seems such a long way off, but I'm desperate to lose my excess fat stores.
I've been eating unhealthily for so long this will be a total lifestyle change for me, but I'm really excited and already can't wait for my first W.I next Friday to see some pounds coming off!
I will stop babbling now and go browse the forums some more!
Hi GD

Welcome and good luck ;)

Trudi
x

to me, Leeds is down south lol :D

have a good day today anyway - hope the weather is nice for you like it is up here :) x

hello and welcome, just catching up as was out all day yesterday and didnt get on here.

good luck with your weight loss journey-i see Rachael has already got you involved in a challenge-listen to her she knows what she's doing

The weather is a bit miserable today, but have been out for a walk with my OH and bought some skinny cow ice cream which is low in points and sounds good!
I might keep this thread as a diary, its easier to keep everything together lol.

Am off to finish report writing now so will get busy with that!

Last edited:
well done on the exercise.. i tried to get my OH out, but only got him as far as walking from the car to the cinema :p

what is it you teach then? :)

Back