GD's diary-1lb off this week

Yay Congrats on your fab loss xx

well done GD, am going to have to step up my game to keep up next week! :D xxx

Well done!! thats brilliant!

I'm back from holiday and I stepped on the scales to find a 3lb gain!!!
I'm so disappointed in myself, but I guess when you eat what I ate on holiday I should be grateful it wasn't more :(
I started off well for the first few days, I took some healthy snacks with me to eat, but then they ran out and my parents (who we were staying with) did the next shop and bought total junk. I can't blame them though, because as soon as I saw bags of kettle chips, clotted cream, scones etc I ate them.
I feel like I've totally let myself down and I was almost too ashamed to come back on here after being such a total pig when you guys are all doing so well, but I am going to try and put it behind me and today is a new day so will get back on the WW wagon. I think I've learnt my lesson, I was gutted when I stepped on the scale so I am going to remember that feeling when faced with too much junk in the future.

Hey GD,
Don't worry about the little gain, I gained 2.5 pounds and I haven't been away!
Your'll pull it back, hope you had a fab time xx

I dont think you can be too point caring on holiday, it should be a break from everything including points! So dont worry! I know it will be gone soon! I so want a clotted cream scone now tho!

It was a holiday and you enjoyed it
much of what you ate is processed or salty - so I bet that gain is mostly fluid and will be gone by next weigh in :)

why would you be ashamed to come back? have you seen most of our progress charts? everyone gains some time.. (and anyone who doesnt is just sad and has no life! :p) but the whole lesson of dietting is to enjoy your food but in moderation, or to at least compensate when you overindulge :) well done for coming back chick - hardest part is now done and dusted!

did you have a nice time then? :)

I have been eating light this week too
how has it been going since that fridge got filled :)

hey GD, sorry not been around - internet was off yesterday night when i wanted to update!

hope you're still going strong :) i feel the same in hot weather.. loving all the fresh fruit on salad bar at work at the moment! xxx

Aww, everyone can slacken off a bit on holiday!
The most important thing is that you've got back on track right away.
Minimins is all about supporting each other (and giving the odd kick up the jacksie when needed)
Everyone wants you to succeed, and you're going to do it!

Hi there!! I've just realised i've never posted on your thread and we're in a race against each other! How rude of me!

Anyway don't worry about that gain! I don't think I could go on holiday and not put on weight, infact I'm geering myself up for a gain when I'm gone! You did the best thing coming back and you can see that nobody judges you and everyone is here to pick you up and put you back on the wagon!;)

You're doing really well and sound so positive.

We can all do this chick with each others help!:D

God luck with your WI and hope you're having a good weekend!

xx

glad your other half is better, and a loss to boot - what a brilliant day! :D

good luck for your coming week :) xxx

ooh that sounds lovely! i never thought about quorn sausages on a bbq! we were thinking of having one next sunday if the weathers not too bad.. was going to do some marinated chicken skewers but might have some quorn sausages too if i can keep the points :D x

Back