GELATINE

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by blue_eyes, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Member

Hi all,
    just wondered if you could tell me if i have done the wrong thing :confused: i have used gelatine to make jelly as my lighterlife counciller didnt have any of the mousse mix left.
    kind regards

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Probably not a great idea as it's not on the list of things you are allowed. Not sure what effect it would have on your weight loss. Can you not just have the shakes as a drink?

4. Belle Bee

Belle Bee Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife/Cambridge
    Well I would think it was fine. The Mousse mix is pure gelatine, so technically gelaitine is on the allowed list.

So as long as it's pure gelatine you used it would be the same as using the Mousse mix.

Saying that, you can only use 2 teaspoons a day of Mousse mix, so make sure you have no more than that of your own Gelatine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.