GemBritney LL Diary

So sorry your in a sad,bad place at the moment Gem,what are you going to do hun?:(
What triggered you eating pattern??:confused:

I do-feel for you because it's like when you start eating normal again you loose control and can't stop yourself.

It took me 3 attempts to get it right this time.
I now I can't eat anything I want again otherwise I will put the weight back on.
You have to change your lifestyle too!

Have you thought about doing low carb including cutting out starch and sugar,just a thought?:)

You know you can do it when you put your mind to it,but it does have to be right in your head first!

As for work you can only do what you can.:eek:

Good luck and take care hunni!!:):)

Sexy xx

Last edited:
So sorry your in a sad,bad place at the moment Gem,what are you going to do hun?:(
What triggered you eating pattern??:confused:

I do-feel for you because it's like when you start eating normal again you loose control and can't stop yourself.

It took me 3 attempts to get it right this time.
I now I can't eat anything I want again otherwise I will put the weight back on.
You have to change your lifestyle too!

Have you thought about doing low carb including cutting out starch and sugar,just a thought?:)

You know you can do it when you put your mind to it,but it does have to be right in your head first!

As for work you can only do what you can.:eek:

Good luck and take care hunni!!:):)

Sexy xx
the only thing that will work is VLCD PACKS thats all i know will do it xxx

Are you going to carry on with Zante then hun?
You could still go to weekly LL group as well,for the support to help keep you focused,ask your counceller,
As my friend does as she can't afford LL!

sexy xx

Last edited:
Hi all... got a meeting with m LLC tomorrow to restart and pick up packs..... give me strength!

good luck and hope you have a great restart! :)

Good luck on your restart Gem,you know you can do it Hun!
Sexy xx

Good luck hun! Keep strong my advise would be don't taste anything it's a killer and I gave in yest .. No more tasting for me! Keep posting xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi gem,
How you doing Hun?
Hope your ok!
Sexy xx

Back