GemBritney LL Diary

Had to laugh when I read your comments, Gembritney, sorry! lol xx

dont apologise..... hehehehe x

Week 8 day 3

Been good with the water had my 4 litres again.... and gonna have another 500ml bottle b4 bed. its hard graft getting it down but think of the steps i do to the loo and back xx

You have had some really good losses so the water must be helping xx

thanks TBSX.... done my water challenge again today..... getting a bit easier the more i do it x

god well done on the water your managing, i think il do the same cos i cant keep taking laxatives so 4-5 litres it is only problem is on days out etc you just cant shop or go anywhere you dont know where the loos are lol happy slurping today x

hey kaz.... the water hasnt moved my bowels at all.... i dunno what to bloody do :( x

think im gonna have to get the fibre stuff too, i go thru a water flavouring every two weeks and STILL have to take 4 dulco every week.... i need help!!! xx

yea i was just talking to LLC and she said to try the fibre she said the flavourings help but dont give enough bulk to help you to want to go i thought she may just be trying to sell them but if it does work for hayley maybe it would on all of us xx

Don't complain ladies, I have the opposite effects on LL and that's no joke let me tell you - no sneaky passing of wind for me! :D Don't tell me, TMI right? :8855:

thanks girls... i actually managed to go all by myself today! very impressed!!!! WELCOME BACK DALE!!!!!!!

Week 8 day 5

Had a meeting with my LLC today as she offered to see me after my low loss on tuesday.. we had a fab chat and i felt much better ad she asked if i wanted to be weighed or just wait til my next tues class... But i wanted to be weighed!!! lol and i have lost 3lbs yayayayaya
Drinkin all that water has helped i am so glad she advised me to add an extra litre a day

Well done, a mid week WI certainly helps boost your morale, doesn't it!?! xx

thanks girls... i actually managed to go all by myself today! very impressed!!!! WELCOME BACK DALE!!!!!!!

Thanks hun, its great to be back and feeling the love again! :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

thanks dale and tbsx xxx

Week 8 day 6

Tried on some old old jeans that i havent worn in about a year and they are mahooosive! made me happy. Still necking the 4 litres back a day happily enough.

You can beat that feeling of clothes being too big, fab job chick xx

Back