GemBritney LL Diary

thanks for ur advice halebob.... i will throw those dark thoughts away x

Who needs cake if we can all look skinny and sexier than ever?!
Best feeling in the world!

Stay strong girlfriend! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

ur so right mags..... thanks :) x

Nothing tastes as good as feeling slim feels lol well done on stepping away from the cake!!!!

thanks kaz xx

I keep fancying rather random foods and sometimes I feel like I can even taste it. I've kept a note book whichi jot down all my food cravings in. That way when I can eat I can slowly work my way threw them one at a time as a little treat every now and again so I know I'm not really missing out on the food I want I just have to be paying before I can eat them :)

I keep fancying rather random foods and sometimes I feel like I can even taste it. I've kept a note book whichi jot down all my food cravings in. That way when I can eat I can slowly work my way threw them one at a time as a little treat every now and again so I know I'm not really missing out on the food I want I just have to be paying before I can eat them

Oh it so hard isnt it Marie... x

Week 8 Day 1

WI...... 1lbs off..... gutted... ive been 100% from day 1.
Decided to not have bars this week... just stick to shakes and porridge.... hope next wi is a bigger number off.... :cry:

HI, a pound is a pound less, I understand why you would be upset by it, but put last week behind you, well done for beoing 100% and good luck for this week. x

thanks hun x

Week 8 day 2

As i had such a low loss yesterday my LLC discussed with me about my water intake.... which was 3 litres.
As i have trouble with going for a poo on my own i told her i had been using dulco... she explained that as my body isnt getting rid of it naturally my body isnt giving me any signs of if i need more water.... so..... she recommended i up my water to an extra litre a day.... will see how that goes..... struggle enough on 3 litres lol.

And also will go in saturday to see if iv lost any more... x

thanks dizzy for ur nice words xx

Oh Gembritney, you have done so well. A loss is a loss! I too struggle with the water intake. It will be good to see how you get on at your next WI.

It makes me laugh how we all talk about our toilet habits lol. I do sympathise, I cant tell when I am bloated and go from one extreme to another!

I do 4 litres everyday plus packs water, my LLC tried to imply I should up it, seriously I'm drowning in the stuff I just cant!

Good luck this week xx

had nearly my 4 litres.... but just to add to the toilet goss... i actually had water coming out my bum! gosh i must be well hydrated!!!

Dulcolax does that to me lol ... I often wonder how much we should be drinking in the last nearly 3 weeks the only way i can go to loo is with laxatives, which is really a pain and hope it rights itself soon and im swimming in the blinking stuff, ...

Well done on the pound off tho, i read a piece on this forum today regarding the body clinging to the water in fat cells earlier makes interesting reading especially when your disappointed with your loss have a mooch chick x

yea had a brief look at that kaz but will prob have a proper read of it xx

Had to laugh when I read your comments, Gembritney, sorry! lol xx

Back