GemBritney LL Diary

yep pinkie, take 2 and see how you go, you can take one or two but one did nothing and 2 did nothing for me my doc used to tell me to take 4 when my bowel was particularly slow and on occassions im afraid ive had to take more than 4. DONT DO THAT!! i suffer ibs and that a long with a lazy bowel means i have to take fibre anyway ( i go the a water flavouring every week) and since then the 4 dulco has worked well. just like going normally. they can take 8-12hrs to work so i normally take them at 7pm so by the morning im cleared out! lol xx

Lol... Ok Carrie... Will brace myself, and then take 2! Just in case I have Gembritney's results, and a flock of seagulls come flying out my bottom! :eek:

B000ERU3PG.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64884696_.jpg

LOL! xx

hahaha pinkie xx

STRUGGLING

Was so bored and craving food i went to ned for the afternoon... just got up and im sooo craving food.... i cant cope.... this is sooo hard..... advice needed!!!

Week 7 day 4....

Changed to thurs group today, and ive lost 3lbs in 3 days since saturday!!!!!

Awh see that 3lb should keep your mind from wondering about craving food :p.

Well done for your loss xx

Doing well baby girl! ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

pack in a min.

Managed to have a weekly poo today:sick0019:.... and yes it was like giving birth to a small dog again!!!! my anus is gonna be huge!!!!:sign0137:

Congratulations you have just won the funniest post award! :winner:

i've got my windows opened and laughed so loud that a guy walking his dog looked over!!

thanks for ur nice comments gals...

Gingette! hahahahah im glad u laughed xx

Week 7 Day 7

Got my first proper compliment today from neighbours i havent seen for a while... they said have i lost weight and that it really shows!!! FINALLY!!!!!!

Also i know im going into week 8 tomorrow but as i change groups tuesday i am having an extended week 7 so kinda go into a late "week 8" on tues.. x

:)

Well done on your mid week weigh that is fab!!! and i think you should be advertising dulco lol (they do blinking work tho dont they lol).

Too funny :0clapper::winner: on the poop saga. You win hands down.
Thank you so much for posting and letting me know I am not alone.
xx

haha yea the stuff def works!!! x

Week 8.. (offically) but groups has changed to tues so they start week 8 a few days later... so im kinda week 7 day 8!

Really craving today... nice big choc cake in kitchen...... :(

I cant wait for this journey to be over... its takin its toll..... i even fancied a bowl of boiled rice with a knob of butter last night (obviously didnt think of makin it!)... simple things!!

Inspiraion needed

You are doing so well chick, dont give up! Nothing worse than having temptation staring you in the face, but how good are you going to feel tomorrow when the cake is gone and you're still losing weight.

You have crackin loses on a weekly basis, you will be at goal before you know it my lovely xx

Oh yeah... TB's right Gem! Your weekly losses are fantastic! And every time you don't give in to, gives you that amazing feeling the following morning, when you wake up and think 'yes! I didn't give in, I'm so glad!"... That's what I get every morning anyway! :D

I find the smell of food really hard to deal with, and like you, although I'd never give in, it does make me look to the end of all of this... so I can have a little of what I fancy every so often... ;)

Just stick with it, as you are... You're doing so well, and all the lovely foods will still be there when we're done! Hey, you can have your rice with a knob of butter then, if you really want it! Lol... (Can't say I've ever tried that myself, but sounds, um, nice!) ;) hehe...

xx

Last edited:
thanks ladies!!!! ur so fantastic and make me feel better xxxxx

Have put off reading your diary as it is 11 pages long, so did it in 2 sittings. Lol.
Have to say it made me laugh so much, especially the poo saga :D
I used dulcolax, 2 at a time but made me go too much. I bought the fibre powder form class last thurs and I've used it a few times and I've went to days in a row. Feels more natural than taking dulco for me. If ya get my meaning:8855:
You've done so well. Those dark thoughts grace us all but it's what we chose to do with those thoughts that counts. Throw them in the bin along with the cake.LOL

Back