GemBritney LL Diary

That's great Gem, well done you xxx

Thanks ladies!!!!! i really appreciate all ur support xxxxx

Week 10 day 7

Im such a worrier... i hate worrying...but i get so concerned about WI's i have been 100% since day 1. but only walked a few times this week as exercise so pffffft i dunno. WI tomorrow.

I am craving food i cant lie.... its very hard but i carry on xxx

Crooked thoughts about your WI is horrible, I think I get concerned and for why, absolutely no reason as I too have been 100%. I think its because we focus so much on where we want to be and we know that this can produce big numbers for people at WI so it not about whether we lose but how much, hope that makes sense.

Good luck chick, look forward to hearing how you get on later xx

Babe you have been 100%. There is no point worrying about the WI because you have been doing exactly what you should be doing. You WILL lose weight and you WILL continue to do so!
Try to kick yourself out of this negative place. It's not helping you! I should know something about that! :)
Good luck sweetness xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thanks Mags, Lady T and Juls... will update u on WI later xx

Week 11 Day 1... WI night

WI later...... scarrryyyyyy.

Anyway after reading posts on hair colour recently i forgot to mention i am now blonde!! i had a trim and high lights and im very happy with the colour!!! my mum is a hairdresser so its great having a hair stylist on demand!! hehe

I am really feeling the cold lately.... getting really frozen.... but i knew this would happen as we were told from the start. nice to snuggle up under my duvet!!!

Got WI tonight so will update u all later.

Let's see those pics of the new blonde you baby girl!!! ;)

Yeah come on Gem, lets see pi8cs my lovely it would be nice to put a face to the name xx

Went to WI tonight and have lost 4lbs!!! very happy.

My new LLC whom did my induction didnt recognise me at first!:)

Was also given my before pics... OMG it was quite sad looking at them.... i felt sorry for the girl in the picture she/I looked so sad.:cry:

My LLC could see that i was a bit shell shocked of how i actually looked. She has advised that i write a letter to myself... but i dont know what to write????

I have my old self on my fridge now to remind me what non existance i lived before LL:eek: xxxx

Bloody amazing!!
Even more of a reason to see the pic! ;)
Well done you!
X

Well done gem that's amazing!!! You must feel fantastic!!! You should be very very proud of yourself because this lifestyle is not easy!!!

Ask xx

Amazing Gem, I was dying to hear how you did, I lost 2lb's last night! You are rocking it baby!

One of the girls at the class had her pic last night too they were fab to see because I know I will soon be at that stage too where I wont recognise myself.

We did the exercise last night around writing yourself a letter its one of the modules. Basically we had to write a letter from our body to ourselves. In mine I talked about the abuse I had done to my body over the years, lack of respect and also neglect for exercising.

Then we did the reply from me to my body, basically apologising and promising to look after it cherish it and care for it after all its the only one I get in this lifetime.

It was a great exercise to do really hard but very rewarding, I could actually see that I am doing some of the things in my return letter already. Try it, I think you will get alot out of it chick.

As for the old you on nthe fridge, my advise is remove it and do it quickly, you dont want to be visualising what you were its more about what you want to be, even if that means cutting a body shape out of a magazine and then putting your head on it you can do that if you dont have any pics from when you were slim before.

Hope this helps and have a great day my lovely xx

thanks Lady T that is a very interesting and helpful post... i will be re reading it a few times before i write my letter so i know how to start it :) thanks so much hun.

Mags.... i want to put a pic up and i will as soon as i get photo done my sweet... and u can all put a face to the name xxxx

And thanks Hobbit... its hard work but worth it xxx

Gem, you are very welcome sweet its a good exercise to do really makes you think about the abuse yu put your body through and that you actually only get the one so should take care of it! xx

Well done gem

I found the dear me letter really useful too made me think long and hard about all sorts of things i was missing out on or risking being the weight i was, id definately say its worth doing xx

Congratulations Gem
It's wonderful when someone doesn't recognise you isn't it.
It happened to me again the other day - more than 2 years later!
You never forget inside. Be proud of what you are achieving. xx

Back