GemBritney LL Diary

Week 14 Day 2

Hi ladies, i had internet trouble last night , i wrote my post out and it didnt post.....

Well... i was petrified of my WI last night. BUT i have lost 5lbs this week!!!! im thrilled to bits!!!!!! OMG.

I have reached my 4 stone and in total lost 4 stone 3lbs!!!!!

Got myself a netbook as a treat but mum and dad insisting on paying for it as i did so well.

Get teeth whitened sat! gonna be sore but worth it!!!

Have a nice day xxxxx

OMG thats fantastic Gem, you really have kicked this weights butt on the plan!!

Lovely treat from your parents!

Not long chick now before you reach your goal and with the amount you lose each week you will get there before most of us lol but do you know what!?! you deserve it. xx

Just caught up with your diary Gemma, many congratulations for getting where you are now through some trying cravings to eat. Hope I can be that strong and maintain the positivity I have now at the start. Feel for you with the bowel stuff, struggling myself, but not with constipation :-0.

Onwards and downwards.

Just catching up on your diary hun.

Sorry to hear about your sis going to Turkey, lovely place, maybe you could go visit her?

Is that a Cocker Spaniel I see in your pic, sooo cute. I have 2, one golden and one black, they are sister's and a real handful but love them to bits. Even though they are 18 months they are still like pups lol.

Well done on the awesome weight loss, I have WI tonight and I'm nervous, feel really bloated!

xx

OMG thats fantastic Gem, you really have kicked this weights butt on the plan!!

Lovely treat from your parents!

Not long chick now before you reach your goal and with the amount you lose each week you will get there before most of us lol but do you know what!?! you deserve it. xx

That is such a lovely thing to say Lady T! thanks so much hun xxx

Just caught up with your diary Gemma, many congratulations for getting where you are now through some trying cravings to eat. Hope I can be that strong and maintain the positivity I have now at the start. Feel for you with the bowel stuff, struggling myself, but not with constipation :-0.

Onwards and downwards.

Aww thanks clara for ur support, im glad u found my diary interesting, and hopefully helpful. hope ur bowel movements correct themselves soon... :) xx

Just catching up on your diary hun.

Sorry to hear about your sis going to Turkey, lovely place, maybe you could go visit her?

Is that a Cocker Spaniel I see in your pic, sooo cute. I have 2, one golden and one black, they are sister's and a real handful but love them to bits. Even though they are 18 months they are still like pups lol.

Well done on the awesome weight loss, I have WI tonight and I'm nervous, feel really bloated!

xx

Yes that little sweetheart is indeed an american cocker spaniel... my baby!!! he is 13 and i love him soooo much. how cute, you having 2 lil sisters, what r their names???
Good luck with WI tonight xxx

Gorgeous pets!! :)

I have a crazy Labradoodle called Scooby Doodle!! xx

:0clapper:Great loss!! Have your feet touched the ground yet?
Just looked at your stats and how far you have come: :worthy: WOW!!!

Congrats again
xx

thanks so much girls
!!!!!!!

You can't put her on a lead but we love get all the same xx

Attachments

• image-2378886195.jpg
    image-2378886195.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 26
Iveabigask said:
You can't put her on a lead but we love get all the same xx

She looks like a character lol little cutie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

awwww sweet xx

Week 14 day 4

Well had a real light bulb moment this week...

Both my sisters are very slim and exercise fanatics and they attend a boot camp once a week which is bloody hard graft i tell u.. they crash after!!!
Anyway the personal trainer asked my sisters a while ago, BEFORE i started LL" why doesnt your other sister come to bootcamp aswell??"? And they said that i was a big girl and wouldnt want to do it (which at the time was true)

ANYHOOOO... i took Josh for a walk to the fields where the boot camp is held on monday, to say hi to my sister (the other sis is in turkey) ...Josh decided to run up to all the people their and the personal trainerS to say HELLO lol. so i had to chase him about to get him on his lead.

So... after id gone the 2 trainers said to my sister "who was that girl with your dog?" in which she said, "Thats my other sister" and they said "i thought she was a big girl?, she isnt big at all" and my sister had to explain that i had lost a lot of weight. :)

This made my day!!!!! and now im comfortably wearing size 16's wooooooo hooo

What a wonderful story. You must be on cloud nine. Well done you xx

Back