GemBritney LL Diary

Week 17 Day 3

you ladies always make me feel so much better and i appreciate it no end!!! thanks so much for ur support especially as i have been struggling like hell the past week. i nearly caved yesterday and i would never have forgiven myself. its hard it really is.... i dunno how i manage to stay on track... xxxx

Hey Gem - I have just read your diary (and had a good chuckle at your poo antics!) You have had such incredible losses Im jealous lol :D

I've just had my 16th week wi and have only lost 41lb (2st 13lb) so huge well done to you!!!! And thanks for entertaining me with your diary :D

Look how far you have come - still amazed with your numbers.

Some weeks are a struggle but at least we know, from the gentle reminders at the meeting, that although we are not allowed certain things now...we CAN have them eventually.
That is the one statement that keeps me going at least.

you are a star my dear, remember that

Remembr it isn't that we are not allowed to have stuff - it's that we are choosing not to! More power to us.

Gem, you cant cave now I have to come off plan you have to get to goal for both of us, lol, nothing like a bit of emotional blackmail to keep you on track (dont be mad with me)

You have done so fantastically well and I always await your WI results with anticpation as you always do so well and seem to do it with ease. Its not often you have anything negative to say, so I am sorry to hear that you are having a wobble (not literally now though those days are far behind you my lovely)

Anyway chin up you lovely lady you xxx

Stay on track Gem - you are doing Sooooo well - xx

ondec again ladies you spur me on and give me amzing encouragment.... u truly all are the wind beneath my wings and i dont know how to thank you all.

LadyT i feel guilty that i am so tempted by things considering what you are going through i am soooo sorry.

SB, i am trying so hard to stay with it but after 17 weeks it really does take its toll.... :(

A hundred thankyou's to all of you xxxxxxx

Aw Gem, you know I said what I did in jest, please dont feel bad. Whats going on with me will be sorted soon enough I am confident and then watch out lady Gem I am coming after ya, just giving you a head start to hitting your goal before me lololololol

Is it wrong I find myself funny sometimes lol xx

Hope you are back in the zone today Gem xx

Aw Gem, you know I said what I did in jest, please dont feel bad. Whats going on with me will be sorted soon enough I am confident and then watch out lady Gem I am coming after ya, just giving you a head start to hitting your goal before me lololololol

Is it wrong I find myself funny sometimes lol xx

Lady T ur so funny. hows ur day been? apart from thr burnt chicken hehe x

Gembritney said:
Lady T ur so funny. hows ur day been? apart from thr burnt chicken hehe x

Roller coaster day really but not in a bad way, just not a minute to myself until about 8.30ish tonight and that was from 6am this morning.

I feel positive but I am worried that I may not be refeeding properly and have no idea how many calories I am taking in, it's quite surreal as I feel like there is no almost a phobia of food! Not sure that will make sense but I understand how some people go from obese to the other end of the scale. I'm not suggesting I am there having to eat just makes me think about things I guess. Might see if I can pop inti my LLC tomorrow oooooo today just realised the time happy birthday to me lol I'm officially 41 today!!! That feels weird to say.

Trying to stay busy until the results come back is the sensible option.

How are you hunny been worried about you as you are normally so focused!?!

Stay strong beautiful xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wotcha Gem,

Been having a little read back of your diary. Could you be going through half way itus? You have come a long way from where you started from. Probably feeling better, looking better and others are starting to notice. A lot of people have a wobble at that stage as the desire to change is a little less pressing. Have a think if that is where stuff is comming from. Just a thought.

Stay strong and keep going my lovely, its a great confidence boost to get to where you have set your target. I think it sets a sense of comleteness and job done.

Onwards and downwards xx

You can do it Gem, keep it up :) xx

Youre doing amazing gem!!!
Xx

Roller coaster day really but not in a bad way, just not a minute to myself until about 8.30ish tonight and that was from 6am this morning.

I feel positive but I am worried that I may not be refeeding properly and have no idea how many calories I am taking in, it's quite surreal as I feel like there is no almost a phobia of food! Not sure that will make sense but I understand how some people go from obese to the other end of the scale. I'm not suggesting I am there having to eat just makes me think about things I guess. Might see if I can pop inti my LLC tomorrow oooooo today just realised the time happy birthday to me lol I'm officially 41 today!!! That feels weird to say.

Trying to stay busy until the results come back is the sensible option.

How are you hunny been worried about you as you are normally so focused!?!

Stay strong beautiful xx

m sorry u not feeling so great. I totally understand that ur feeling so nervous and a bit panicky, as u have been taken off total so suddenly. i dont want to see u become to obsessed with the worry of putting on weight.... you are following instructions from ur LLC and she knows what shes talking bout.. you will be fine!!!!! its ur bday... u shouldnt be worrying! lots of hugs sent to you hun xxxxxx

Never mind me chick, hope you are ok chick and staying strong xx

Never mind me chick, hope you are ok chick and staying strong xx

well im better than a couple of days ago. been filling up with sparkling water and flavourings.... feels like im actually having a fizzy drink then. hows the thighs tonight... aching???;) all that horsing about :p xx

Week 17 day 5

The last couple of days have been hell, food wise and i have never craved food that much since i first started this programme. But today i feel a bit better i feel fuller after my packs and i am drinking lots of sparkling water as well with sunshine orange. its a lot tastier than the still water.
Iv been fiddling/obsessing with the BMI calculator and apparently i am only ever going to be a healthy weight if i'm 9.10 stone.... but if i put on 1lbs then i go into the overweight category.

I cant see myself being able to manage my weight if i got to 9.10 stone, i was aiming to get to 10.7 stone....

Well we will see. have a good evening all xxxx

Gembritney said:
well im better than a couple of days ago. been filling up with sparkling water and flavourings.... feels like im actually having a fizzy drink then. hows the thighs tonight... aching???;) all that horsing about :p xx

I'm nit a lover of fizzy water even with the flavouring but totally get what you about feeling like you are having a fizzy drink. The repition on this diet can be detrimental to our thoughts.

Well just woke, got out of bed and ouch us all I can say and today I have a lesson with my daughter. We have an indoor school at the yard, Dani is an amazing rider so she is going to teach me for a while and get me back to where I need to be from a confidence perspective. Been out of the saddle for at least 3 years now! Xx

The BMI calculator can be misleading as I think body shape plays a big part of how much we weigh. It's easy for us to get caught up with BMI as we do weightloss etc but I think you have to know when to stop yourself. My goal is 10 stone, realistically I think between 10.5 and 11 maybe the better option for me and this is something I will review as I get closer to goal.

Have a great day xx

Back