GemBritney LL Diary

Don't worry about disappointing others. *You* are the one that matters and you are doing your very best. Slipping up isn't the big deal, it's how you deal with them. Be kind to you :)

aww cheers possum thats sweet xxx

Not disappointed anyone hun, u are human after all! I think best to start tomorrow fresh - new mindsight, don't let this eat you up (mind u thats what i'm good at!!!)

Gem...that letter to yourself ......AMAZING. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. Would it be okay if I copied that and sent it to a relative of mine? She is trying to lose weight (32st and 5'2") and I think this could be something she needs to read.

Don't stress about falling - this is how we learn and grow on this new way of life. you are not perfect, nor are any of us. You stopped, gave thought, and now are back. THAT is what is important.
By all means, do your walks, workouts etc., but be sure it is for the right reason and not a punishment.

You are an amazing woman my dear, and I thank you for being here.

xx

Hey Sweet Girl, don't be too harsh with yourself, or do too much exercise in one day. Lapses are how we learn tough lessons.

Your letter made me cry, as I recognised myself in it too. How amazing to be able to relate to yourself in that powerful way.

Gem you have done so very well - please don't discount your amazing progress for one lapse. Some women in my group lapse every week!!

Kisses xx

awww weebles of course u can copy the letter to use and helpd your relative, im glad if it can help anyone!

Hannah, yes its a pretty deep letter and its very precious top me and i will treasure it and reflect back to it in times of need... i actually dug it out from my laptop today after my lapse, and decided to share it with u all. im glad u could understand what i was trying to say in it. xxxxxx

I HAVE UPLOADED BEFORE AND NOW PICS IN MY ALBUM IF U WANNA LOOK XXXXX

OMG, is all I have to say to your before and after pictures!

You look completely unrecognisable, isnt it funny how we all look miserable in our before pictures lol

I was going to have some half way pictures but knowing how my mind works I think it would make me believe I didnt need to lose anymore weight. I could be wrong! So I have held opff having them, only 2 stone to go so wont be long before I have the end photot's which are the ones I really wanna get now. Its like being in a race and seeing the finishing post. In the beginning I never even thought I would get through the first month on this diet.

You have done so well and should be so proud of yourself, I bet you have some lovely comments off people now about how fab you look! Almost at your goal hunny, stay strong xx

PS loving the fact your gorgeous cat sneaked into the pics lol xx

I can't wait to see the pics but as i am new can't see them as yet :-( Few more posts and i will hopefully be able to see them. You are doing great!

Wow totally blown away by your letter to yourself. Thank you for sharing it, very brave and honest thing to do. Has given me a lot to think about, which is always a good thing.

Well done for managing your blip and not letting it turn into a disaster. Most important thing to look at is what was going on for you when it happened? What drove you to do it ? What could you have done differently and why didn't you do that. Admiring the blip itself will only focus you on the negative. Look at it as to how you can learn from it.

Keep on trucking lovely xx Going to have a look at the photos now xx

Ty Gem,

Copied and pasted your letter off. Will let you know how she takes this.
Mentioned your letter to a few gals in group and now they want to read it. Would this be okay?

Looking at your photo - WOW, what a transformation!! you are stunning!! Well done thus far - keep on going, almost there
xx

lady T, you are so nice to me! thanks so much for ur lovely comments :) i only really did the 3/4 of the way photos as i had told my fb friends i had lost 5 stone and they wanted pics so i had to take them lol. but will look forward to sharing new pics when im at goal!! yea little teddy looked cute in the pic didnt he lol xxx

clara, thanks so much for ur lovely words! i will have a think why i did have a lapse, and work it out in my head. xxxxx

weebles... u may certianly share the letter with ur class, thats fine :) and i hope the letter helps ur relative! xxx

Gembritney said:
lady T, you are so nice to me! thanks so much for ur lovely comments :) i only really did the 3/4 of the way photos as i had told my fb friends i had lost 5 stone and they wanted pics so i had to take them lol. but will look forward to sharing new pics when im at goal!! yea little teddy looked cute in the pic didnt he lol xxx

Hi hun, thanks!

I am going out next week with the people I am going away with they love a good picture, usually of me rolling round the floor drunk lol. Ok do that only happened once, suffice to say if you knew me you would think it impossible for me to behave this way. I think i let off steam the weekend before the diet! Well that is my excuse. Anyway maybe I won't mind my picture taken next week now I am smaller than before. Might even let them tag me on FB I normally detag everything it's a long standing joke with us lol x

Can't wait to see your end results it won't be long my lovely x

Teddy looks so cuddly and soft xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 18 day 7

Just a quick update to say IM IN KETOSIS!! finally!!!! if i knew it would be this hard to get back into it, i would never have lapsed!!! Anyway off to the cinema to scare myself silly by watching "Insiduous"

Have a good evening xx

YAHOO!! Good for you girl. Onwards and upwards from now on.
No regrets ...they weigh you down.

Let us know how the movie goes
xx

Thanks weebs!!!! movie was ok.... i was scared to go to the loo on my own tho half way thru hehe x

Now that is the film for me :)

Glad our friend ketosis has returned xx

Yay for ketosis and a big not a chance for the film, there is no way I could watch it. I am such a sissy I started to watch sixth sense once scared the cr@p out of me and that was in the first ten minutes. I actually sleep with the light on now I am that scared lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back