GemBritney LL Diary

Thst all sounds great to me, I'm not at the stsge yet where I have hanging skin, but it will come, I agree with all the above points about swimming, I have noticed my tummy and legs looking leaner, still huge, but leamer.
Give it a go, my LLC said her skin contracted over 12-24 months, she lost 6 stone and it seems not too noticeable depending on style of clothes she wears, and she did no exercise! Could just be lucky. There were some soap and glory creams mentioned on another thread, that they were raving about. I started a new thread to ask which ones as I could not find the thread, again .......
We have to put it into context, obesely (spelling) overweight does lots more damage mentally and physically.

When you get to the stage when yoi have lost so much weight, you have done so so well, keep that in mind, I am sorry it has suddenly become a problem for you.
Jx

I totally agree with u on wearing clothes to cover any lumps and bumps, and i mention in reply to pinkie that i am on my second bottle of Firming Body Tonic by Garnier... ot was 1/2 price in Tesco when i brought it... so i may be worth a try if u fancy it xxx

Week 20 Day 2

WELL!!! my beautiful Mummy took me shopping today and brought me all my Holiday clothes!!!! and can i say what an amazing place primark is!!!! we spent over 2 hours in there!!!! i was like a kid in a sweet shop.
I got some fab clothes and now have my first set of skirts and dresses in ten years!!!!! We were in Primark soooooo long we actually thought the security guard must think we were casing the joint LOL. And i had to treat myself to a pair of KILLER HEELS and i mean they are ridiculously high!! i cant really walk in them BUT I DONT CARE!!!!! hahah

Also and most importantly i had a bra fitting which i desperatly needed and the girls were heading south! So i have a lovely new comfy bra too.

I must admit i felt pretty disappointed whist i was trying clothes on and seeing the reflection in the mirror, and most of the clothes i "thought i could get away with" i had to put back , but me and mum found some complimentary outfits that im happy with. also i couldnt resist throwing in a couple of pairs of LEGGINS for good measure.... im sure u can tell from previous posts that im a bit obsessed with leggings now lol.

Hope ur all well. and i reallly really recommend you all try minestone soup... love it!

Aw you gotta love the bank of mum and dad lol! Holidays clothes, where you off to and is it soon? Sorry if you have said but it's hard to keep up on top with so many diaries on the go lol

I love leggings too, I used to wear them before but that was fir sheer comfort with the elasticated waste lol now it's because I feel good in them. Body con dresses are now an obsession for me and pencil skirts! Just feel so feminine in them.

Practice makes perfect in killer heels so strut yourself around the house. I try to be more practical now with heels so the only time I wear killer heels is if I know I am sitting down some of the night. I'm such a lightweight lol

Keep us updated in your firming cream, I have always been sceptical about them.

Hope you have a great day lovely xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Killer heels - oh yes,
I hadn't worn heels for over 20 years until I'd lost my weight.
I soon learnt to walk in them again. Now my cupboard is sooooo
full of shoes I've got fab shoes to go with everything!
No more crocs because of sore heels or soft leather loafer type things because my feet hurt -all gone!
Go girls :dooney:

Aw you gotta love the bank of mum and dad lol! Holidays clothes, where you off to and is it soon? Sorry if you have said but it's hard to keep up on top with so many diaries on the go lol

I love leggings too, I used to wear them before but that was fir sheer comfort with the elasticated waste lol now it's because I feel good in them. Body con dresses are now an obsession for me and pencil skirts! Just feel so feminine in them.

Practice makes perfect in killer heels so strut yourself around the house. I try to be more practical now with heels so the only time I wear killer heels is if I know I am sitting down some of the night. I'm such a lightweight lol

Keep us updated in your firming cream, I have always been sceptical about them.

Hope you have a great day lovely xxx

Yea i have been using the cream for a while... i certainly makes my skin smooth... and to be honest i never felt my skin before so i cant really tell if its firmed it or not lol. anyway at least it helps psychologically lol!
Im off to Turkey to visit my sister who has gone there for 3 months i miss her soooo much!
Oh id love to be able to wear pencil skirts and shapely dresses... i tried on a skirt yesterday and it has a zip up the side but the zip just wouldnt zip up! grrrr so went for elasticated lil skirts instead.... primark really do have some gorgeous stuff!!!!
I hace stuffed my heels with newspaper coz i can hardly get them on LOL im hoping this will loosen the leather up a bit xxx

Killer heels - oh yes,
I hadn't worn heels for over 20 years until I'd lost my weight.
I soon learnt to walk in them again. Now my cupboard is sooooo
full of shoes I've got fab shoes to go with everything!
No more crocs because of sore heels or soft leather loafer type things because my feet hurt -all gone!
Go girls :dooney:

Wow i bet u look fab in them SB!! whats the highest pair u got then ? :) x

THE best thing for saggy skin is Tummy Tuck and Arm Sculpt from Rodial.
It's a bit pricey but OMG does it work or what?!!
I've been using it for the past few weeks and the difference is amazing! Highly recommended!
Also a DVD by Tracey Anderson (Madonna's and Gwyneth's trainer) is seriously life changing! If only I had time to do the exercises everyday I'd be looking like Heidi in no time! ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Primark-love the place but none of the clothes fit me! Can't wait for some more losses and then a trip there will be in order! Where are u off on hols, anywhere nice???

Primani darlink!!!:D

Mags... i will take a look at Rodial... thanks

Off to Turkey, swansea...

Lol SB!! x

I'd have it all done. Tucked from top to toe! As long as they could assure me I would look like Dita von Tease lol.

yea i would have a full body lift!!!!!

THE best thing for saggy skin is Tummy Tuck and Arm Sculpt from Rodial.
It's a bit pricey but OMG does it work or what?!!
I've been using it for the past few weeks and the difference is amazing! Highly recommended!
Also a DVD by Tracey Anderson (Madonna's and Gwyneth's trainer) is seriously life changing! If only I had time to do the exercises everyday I'd be looking like Heidi in no time! ;)

OMG £102 WHOAAA.... ebay are selling them a bit cheaper.... bidding wars tho! x

Gembritney said:
OMG £102 WHOAAA.... ebay are selling them a bit cheaper.... bidding wars tho! x

Or Magda can get it for you 30% off ;)

gracielou09 said:
Sorry I know its vain but would love a tummy tuck, had a c-section with my daughter so got what they call an apron ...hate it ;). Looking worse as I lose weight, but hey need to weigh it all up...perhapes I'll just make sure its all tucked in me niks instead...a lot cheaper ;):eek:

xxxx

"Tucked in me nicks" love it!!! x

Hi Gem.
I have read your Diary over the last couple of days and you are a true inspiration.I love your descriptive posts. How you have coped with the highs and lows.Well done you are a superstar.
Cathy

Hi Gem.
I have read your Diary over the last couple of days and you are a true inspiration.I love your descriptive posts. How you have coped with the highs and lows.Well done you are a superstar.
Cathy

Hey Cathy, thanks for ur message. Coping with the lows can be hard to begin with but with the help of CBT i learn how to deal with the problem when it arises.... if im tempted by food i'l remind myself how far i have come, and how much hard work i have put in, or if all else fails have eraly night after a hot bath x

WI today.. its all muddled up days as LLC is on hols.

MY old LLC filled in and i havent seen her in ages... and she was soo happy to see me she said she couldnt believe the difference! we hugged like mad!!!!! it was wonderful to see her as she was an AMAZING LLC.
I was worried about WI as i done a silly thing and weighed at home a couple days ago and it said id only lost half pound. so i was happy when i had lost 3lbs today!!! only 16lbs to go till goal!!!!!!!! hope ur all well... im out on the razz tonight! x

Back