GemBritney LL Diary

Just think of how much you have achieved not 'the blip' well done! :)

thanks ladies.... been jogging everyday so far... jogged twice today x

Gembritney said:
thanks ladies.... been jogging everyday so far... jogged twice today x

Hmmm be careful hun I realise why you have upped the exercise but take it easy you aren't putting much into your body to fuel it. That said well done, just thinking about jogging brings me out in a sweat lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

REmember to be kind to yourself as well as punishing yourself for your blip xx

Don't forget Gem, too much exercise will slow your weight loss down. xx

As everyone says, don't punish yourself, just look how far you've come!!! Who cares about a little blip, learn from it and congratulate yourself for getting back on track - that takes balls (or the female equivalent!!) xxx

YEAH...what everyone said above about beating yourself up and doing double time to compensate. Nadda good.
Welcome back! xxx

Ok ladies im done with the exercising for this week..... im aching loads as well!!! i kinda did it just to speed me into ketosis quicker.... i have managed to shed 3 of the 6lbs so far.... phew! x

Yay, it will be gone soon enough Hun xx

Hope you feeling better Gem,your doing brill not long to go hun!
Sexy xx

Hope you feeling better Gem,your doing brill not long to go hun!
Sexy xx

Im reeeealy struggling if im honest sexy... feel like i could cave any minute!!!! i feel iv used all my will power up :( x

Hey, thought you were struggling as you have gone quiet!

Gem you have done BL**dy brilliantly, just take a step back and reassess the situation. Look at how much you have lost so far and what's left to go. Focus on that end goal if you visualise and feel just what that will feel like you most definately will reach it. Remember the lemon exercise from your class use the same technique.

The temptations of everyday life and situations can be difficult as many of start this journey with the mindset of I know I will put weight back on, thankfully though the CBT helps destroy that thought along the way!

You probably need to delve into why you decided to have a blip, not because that's wrong but because it's clearly giving you crooked thoughts about using up your willpower. You have to work out the why to figure out the solution and address it, if that makes sense!

You have done so well lovely I'm routing for you big time! Do you have enough support at ground level, so by that I mean friends and family or even someone doing LL with you, i know we are all hear for you but someone closer who you can call or text if you are feeling a little down with it all.

Stay strong beautiful and I hope this doesn't sound like a lecture it's not meant too, just worried about you lovely xxxxxxx

Hey lady. You have done amazingly well so far. You have had one incident where you made choices that were not on plan. You are winning the battle. At present ur marshalling ur reserves for the next step in the campaign.

Is there owt else bothering you that is contributing to u feeling down about things? Have a think. Maybe that is playing with ur head not only the blip ?

Be kind to yourself lovely girl. Thinking of you xx

Ps thank you for takin the time to post in my diary when you are not on tip top form xx

Hey Gem,
Stick with it hun. You know you can do it. We know you can do it.
It is SOOOOOOOooooooo worth it.
Think of all those leggings and skinny jeans waiting for you. xx:D

Hey, thought you were struggling as you have gone quiet!

Gem you have done BL**dy brilliantly, just take a step back and reassess the situation. Look at how much you have lost so far and what's left to go. Focus on that end goal if you visualise and feel just what that will feel like you most definately will reach it. Remember the lemon exercise from your class use the same technique.

The temptations of everyday life and situations can be difficult as many of start this journey with the mindset of I know I will put weight back on, thankfully though the CBT helps destroy that thought along the way!

You probably need to delve into why you decided to have a blip, not because that's wrong but because it's clearly giving you crooked thoughts about using up your willpower. You have to work out the why to figure out the solution and address it, if that makes sense!

You have done so well lovely I'm routing for you big time! Do you have enough support at ground level, so by that I mean friends and family or even someone doing LL with you, i know we are all hear for you but someone closer who you can call or text if you are feeling a little down with it all.

Stay strong beautiful and I hope this doesn't sound like a lecture it's not meant too, just worried about you lovely xxxxxxx

Of course it doesnt sound like a lecture:) Thankyou, i really appreciate your words of wisom. Yea i have been quiet... just done a post in the main forum actually about how im feeling. I do look at how little way i left to go and its not far away at all. I hate feeling like this and i feel hungry often! i get rumbling stomach and im drinking my 4 litres of water a day. I have no energy i feel really down. Sorry i dont want to make everyone else depressed reading this xxxx

Hey Gem,
Stick with it hun. You know you can do it. We know you can do it.
It is SOOOOOOOooooooo worth it.
Think of all those leggings and skinny jeans waiting for you. xx:D

Lol yea i will keep thinking of my leggins that i love so much! Turkey thursday.. it will be a testing time for sure xxxxx

Back