GemBritney LL Diary

Have a great holiday Gem.Show off you new figure and enjoy yourself.
Good luck with the weigh in tonight.
Cathy xxx

Week 22 (So my LLC says from her records) Day 1

Well had the dreaded WI tonight. and i was in ketosis again luckily by the skin of my teeth!
I was delighted to discover that i have lost 3lbs!!! so pleased.
Im finally in the 11's!!! only 13lbs to go till goal!!!

We watched a couple of Pauline Quirkes video diaries tonight in class and watched her tranformation! she is soing so well!!

I had a chat with my LLC about the holiday an i asked her for tips on lite meals... but she said dont do light if u can avoid it!!! Not to much pressure then!!! never mind.. i will see how i cope.

Hope u have a good night all xxx

Fantastic WI result, so pleased fir you and woop woop being in the 11's! Less than a stone to goal, amazing!

I'm intrigued, why did she tell you to avoid lite? Do what is best for you make an adult choice, after all this is what will happen when you are back in the world of food. Much respect if you decide to stay on total on holiday, but I personally think going armed with the facts about how do to lite is the right thing to do, rather than go away fall off the wagon completely and go through the horrible emotions of felling you have sabotaged yourself!

Good luck Hun and have a fab time xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Holiday to you Gem!! kisses xx

Yay lovely lady, well done on losing 3lbs! I expect your LLC said to avoid Lite merely because it can be difficult to get back into 100% abstinence once you've broken it with meals etc. My advice would be to treat your holiday as a complete break from "real life". If you stick to abstinence then FANTASTIC but if you do have a few meals here and there then enjoy every mouthful but the second you step off that plane you are back to LL as you want to do it. I found it really helped my head, I was so tempted to have some "breakfast" at the airport before my flight and also to have a little bit extra the evening we arrived home but I didn't and it kept my head in the zone. Stick to salads and fish / lean meat if you are going to eat (I would say chicken instead of red meat where possible) and you will be fine. I had a few off plan bits (sweetcorn, dates etc.) when i was away and still managed a loss because if you think about it, it's not like having a lapse (where you have some sneaky cheese or a piece of bread) - you have a plan and that is to eat healthy food. THat's not a lapse and nobody got big by eating salad and lean meat... just not enough calories! Try not to build it up into a big deal in your head - if you eat then enjoy it!

Have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about your hols. xxxx

Hope all is going well on your holiday and that you are coming back refreshed and relaxed. xx

Had an amzing holiday... it was so emotional leaving my sister and i met some fantastic people... i feel myself welling up aws i write this.... i am not in a good p;ace at the moment and need every ounce of support out there as i went of plan on holiday and today only just back on it.. i have gained 9lbs..... i feel awful i wanna cry all the time.... i feel so low its unbliveable.... i miss the lifestyle and being with my sister.... her boyfriend is such a good man and i feel bad i had my reservations about him....
i am at rock bottom...
i tried to start back on LL yesterday but failed by evening..... someone give me some hope.... i have wedding in 5 weeks and will never get to 11 stone now.... x

Come on sweetheart, you can crack this. Take it an hour at a time if you must. Get yourself back into ketosis.

You have been through a very emotional ride and need a bit of head space to recover from this. It's only natural to feel low after enjoying yourself so much with family.

You have so much to look forward to, you have come so far along the way to loosing your weight and managing your emotions. This is the last little step, 9lb isn't so much when compaired with 5 1/2 stone you have already lost. You can do this even though it seems beyond the pale at the momment.

You have given such encouragement and inspiration to many on here. We would be thrilled to see you climb back on that horse and ride happily into the sunset.

Rooting for you. You can crack this and put all the crap behind you. xx

Thanks clara...... i feel vey weak and lathargic an thats what made me eat again yesterday..... i weighed myself and its actuall 11lbs iv gained.... I feel guilty as i met some people i fancied in turkey and altho i never did anything i feel bad..... i have not been with a man in 7 years and been with women since.. and now i really feel attracted to men again. seeing my sis treated so well makes me want to have that too. my current partner would do anything in the world for me and is besotted and i wish i felt as strong in return. btw my typing is off key as i have false nails now!

Hi Gem
Glad to hear you had a lovely time with your sister and you will be seeing her again soon.
You have been such an inspiration to us all you can get back on track.
Put your holiday behind you it will mostly be water weight so will come off quickly once your back on plan.You can do it hun. Replace those negative thoughts with positive ones and see yourself in five weeks time even more slimmer than you are now.
Turn the page tomorrow is another chapter to the slimmer you.
Sending you virtual hugs ((((((hugs))))):hug99::hug99::gen126:
Take care and dont beat yourself up remember onwards and downwards.
Cathy

Phew lot going on for you not just a return home from holiday seeing family. It will work itself out. Food is not the answer it is the problem often. The lethargy will pass it's the blasted ketosis trying to kick in. You will feel better when the ketosis fairy has visited. x

Aw hunny, don't like to think of you feeling this way! It's already been said that the little bit you have put on is a drop in the ocean compared to what you have lost Hun! Some of it will be that glycogen stuff so it will soon be gone! It might take a few days to get your head in a good space to get completely back on track but you can do it, I have so much faith in you.

Leaving family is always difficult and it's fantastic you and your sister had an amazing time together!

As for the man situation, well sometimes we click with individuals regardless of their sex I think and you shouldn't feel bad! Holidays make us all do and act differently whilst on them! Don't take this the wrong way please, but there is no need to attach a label to yourself in this life you can be who you want when you want and where you want! We all need fantasies to keep ourselves satisfied, omg that sounds rude lol hope you know what I mean.

Try to stay strong and positive, keep yourself busy the first few days back on plan xxxxxxx

Thanks so much for ur positive feedback. .. Today i nearly caved yet again i got past the first day.....
I agree with u completely lady T about not labelling.... :)
a lot is going on for me and its a testing time.... i just hope to god i can stick this out and not ruin what iv achieved! my hol photos are up for all who are on my facebook. Im miserable with my gain but i will deal with it accordingly.... I will be moving on to exante at the end of the week as i cant afford LL..... i havent got a pot to piss in and it is also getting me down... so instead of giving up i have chosen to continue on. exante is exactly the same but just no moral support.... but then i worry what if i loose less on exante than on LL... OMG my mind is suffering with all this stress xxxx

Well done for not caving hun! Totally get that you have to move to exante, does thar mean you won't be updating on here anymore? Hope that's not the case you would be missed and I'm sure others will agree we still want to see through journey through with you!

Your pics look fab on Facebook, get you with a new tattoo!

A friend of my daughters did exante, she said the packs were ok, I would imagine there isn't much in it between them and LL. She lost a fair amount but couldn't stick to it, in fact couldn't stick to any diet. you will be absolutely fine hunny! Xxxx

Wow, lots and lots going on for you hun...sending big hugs to you.

Lady T is so right about the label thing. And we all act differently on holiday, I'm still wondering if I'll ever do a Shirley Valentine!!!

You looked so happy in your pics huni and it must have been so lovely to see your sister and see her happy. Seems all of us as we are losing the weight start to realise that maybe it wasnt the weight that was making us unhappy.

Dont make any rash dicisions, your still coming back down after your hols. I always get down after my hols - would give anything to live abroad but hubby wont budge! Bloody men lol!!

Exante - you will still lose, I'm sure of it and you'll get a lot of support on here, would be gutted if you left the forum.

Sending lots of hugs xxxxxx

thanks everyone... still got 5 days worth of pack on LL.... i have been looking at people exante diaries and there losses and a match for LL which is good.... i just cant afford LL anymore and plan to save to go and see my sister again in september.... so money is a real issue.... I will still update on here and i ant thnk you enough for ur amazing ongoing support!!!

Keep posting on here doll. Would love to hear how you get on. May be facing that decision myself in September.

We would miss you if you didn't update xx

Back