GemBritney LL Diary

Hi Gem

I had a vanilla pack today (yuk) think it is only fit for coffee and I found the strawberry tasteless but drinkable. The banana was ok and I have yet to try the chocolate. I like the tomato soup but had to add a lot of pepper to the mushroom and vegetable. I only got a weeks worth as a trial but, as I can't afford to go back to LL, I think I may buy the packs that are ok individually rather than buy the bumper pack and maybe get the bars from Asda ... or I might try some sample packs from Kee Diet!

Whatever I do, I'm not giving up!

Good luck with your challenge :)

Hi Gem

I had a vanilla pack today (yuk) think it is only fit for coffee and I found the strawberry tasteless but drinkable. The banana was ok and I have yet to try the chocolate. I like the tomato soup but had to add a lot of pepper to the mushroom and vegetable. I only got a weeks worth as a trial but, as I can't afford to go back to LL, I think I may buy the packs that are ok individually rather than buy the bumper pack and maybe get the bars from Asda ... or I might try some sample packs from Kee Diet!

Whatever I do, I'm not giving up!

Good luck with your challenge :)

Hey !!! i thin also where the LL shakes were so sweet and really flavoursome its a shoc to our taste buds that the exante shakes are so bland hehe

Wooooooooooo! :D Whooaa I am like totally blown away by your determination here! I'm also at the last stone and boy is it a STRUGGLE!

Glad someone else is also im my "last stone" situation!!! xxx

Try crushing them with the back of a spoon, but mine seem to dissolve ok in cold water but I do tend to shake my shake to death lol

i will try that Thanks!!! xx

Hey Gem, how are you doing?

I'm really happy ... I had a chocolate shake and liked it! (I did have to add a sweetener tho). So I'm going to take the plunge and order for the month despite the yukky vanilla packs which I figure I will just use for coffee.

Kxx

Hey BB!!! i also have found my fav is the choc shake! only had it as a hot choc so far tho.... i really WANT to enjoy the shakes im so gutted they are lacking flavour.... never mind... i love the choc orange bars!!! how has ur day gone?! are you having coke/dr pepper zero?? x

day 2

Today has gone well.... still not overly keen on the lack of flavour in the shakes but i do look forward to my bar! had 3 litres so far so will fit another 1 in before bed. Been asking but no one knows, if its ok to take a sleeping tab as i did not sleep lastnight. not in ketosis yet but hopefully tomorrow... xx

Hey missy what's with this negative outlook, you have come so far almost like running a race, seeing the finish line but stopping! That wouldn't be a good feeling, imagine finishing and seeing that last stone behind you!

Hope the packs ate getting easier for you!

Stay focused you absolutely can do this I have so much faith in you! I am gonna aim for a stone loss by the end of July so we can beat this fat together! I expect a gain this week but that's ok life will throw things like holidays at us!

So bring it baby we are so gonna win this race together xxxxxxxxxx

Hey BB!!! i also have found my fav is the choc shake! only had it as a hot choc so far tho.... i really WANT to enjoy the shakes im so gutted they are lacking flavour.... never mind... i love the choc orange bars!!! how has ur day gone?! are you having coke/dr pepper zero?? x

Hi Gem

I had the strawberry shake today and it was so much better with the sweetener so I think the only pack I have trouble with is vanilla.

I have coke zero in the fridge but haven't had any yet - I'm a little scared it will make me crave a choccy bar because for me a can of diet coke and a bar of chocolate (or two) used to go together!!

Karen xx

Hey missy what's with this negative outlook, you have come so far almost like running a race, seeing the finish line but stopping! That wouldn't be a good feeling, imagine finishing and seeing that last stone behind you!

Hope the packs ate getting easier for you!

Stay focused you absolutely can do this I have so much faith in you! I am gonna aim for a stone loss by the end of July so we can beat this fat together! I expect a gain this week but that's ok life will throw things like holidays at us!

So bring it baby we are so gonna win this race together xxxxxxxxxx

Lady T!!! how are u!!!! how was ur cruise!!! im gonna go read ur recent posts in a mo. thanks for the vote of confidence, i know i can do it!!!! miss you! xxx

Hi Gem

I had the strawberry shake today and it was so much better with the sweetener so I think the only pack I have trouble with is vanilla.

I have coke zero in the fridge but haven't had any yet - I'm a little scared it will make me crave a choccy bar because for me a can of diet coke and a bar of chocolate (or two) used to go together!!

Karen xx

Hey BB!!! i have tried to DR pepper zero too, tastes nice and refreshing. im very nervous about WI tues.... ive been very good and not weighed myself since i started. when is ur WI day? xx

I weigh in on Saturday morning and I've not weighed myself all week either. I try not to otherwise I end up jumping on the scales at every opportunity .... when I wake up, when I've been to the loo!!

I thought I'd miss the fourth pack but the three Exante definitely seem to leave me feeling more satisfied.

xx

good luck for WI! ur up late are u having trouble sleeping too?x

Day 3 of the 7 day challenge

Im not saying its been easy.. and i have this niggling worry that the coke zero my hinder my weight loss... gosh i hope not. but its true what they say coke zero really does give you hunger pangs!!! i am in ketosis today FINALLY! I very proud of myself for sticking to this and not caving in... tomorrow is the test as i normally laspe on day 4... BUT I WONT!!!! i have vegas to think of! any moral support is appreciated to get me through day 4!!!!

my ultimate goal is vegas as well as im getting married there in march next year at red rock canyon.... day 4 we can do this together chick! xx

Gembritney said:
Lady T!!! how are u!!!! how was ur cruise!!! im gonna go read ur recent posts in a mo. thanks for the vote of confidence, i know i can do it!!!! miss you! xxx

Hey gorgeous sneaked online while moody guts is off exploring Barcelona, too hot for me! People must think us strange I spent most if this week on my own lol happy with that though!!!

In ketosis eh!?! Well done that's the hard part done now onwards and most definately downwards!

I have been drinking soft drinks this week with the odd cheeky cocktail lol cant say they have been too enjoyable to be honest! I am hoping ketosis kicks in with ease when I get back think I will do total for a few days just to get there.

Do you have a lovely outfit for the wedding? (was gonna say a dress but suspect you may cringe at the thought lol you don't seem a dress type of girl, you remind me of my mate alot, she is lovely)

How long you in vegas for, I wanna hear all about it when you are back xx

You weighing in boots or at home I seem to remember you mentioning that, when's WI so I can check in with ya, sorry my motherly instincts kick in sometimes lol xxxx

Hey gorgeous sneaked online while moody guts is off exploring Barcelona, too hot for me! People must think us strange I spent most if this week on my own lol happy with that though!!!

In ketosis eh!?! Well done that's the hard part done now onwards and most definately downwards!

I have been drinking soft drinks this week with the odd cheeky cocktail lol cant say they have been too enjoyable to be honest! I am hoping ketosis kicks in with ease when I get back think I will do total for a few days just to get there.

Do you have a lovely outfit for the wedding? (was gonna say a dress but suspect you may cringe at the thought lol you don't seem a dress type of girl, you remind me of my mate alot, she is lovely)

How long you in vegas for, I wanna hear all about it when you are back xx

You weighing in boots or at home I seem to remember you mentioning that, when's WI so I can check in with ya, sorry my motherly instincts kick in sometimes lol xxxx

Hey hun.

Aww im sure ur having much fin on ur own rather than with grumpy !!! i WI on tues still... gonna weigh at boots... altho my scales say iv lost 5lbs so far this week!
Im sure u will slip right in to Ketosis easily. im glad ur enjoying yourself!!! wed have i right laugh if i was there!!! hehehehe

xxxxxxxx

Back in the UK now, just finished the evening off with some food, back on track tomorrow. I will get weighed on Tuesday too, hope I havent done too much damage.

Wow 5lbs already thats cracking xx

With the vanilla, remember you can make it hot too. Try it hot with cinnamon, or with ginger & nutmeg for a bit of variety.

oooh i had no idea we could add cinnamon..that sounds nice.... cinnamon powder or sticks?? thanks cybill x

Back