Gemma's Diary...

i just keep having all the free foods .no other foods!

Do use your syns hun and I say that for a few reasons, one being if you hit a plateau you can then cut them out (but if you've not had them and plateau then what?!) Also you end up craving stuff and just thinking sod it whereas if you have them you dont feel as deprived x

Hi Gemma

Good luck on SW. I have a load of SW info electronically so will send it to you. Could you pm me your e-mail addy though as I only have your contact details on my work computer and my SW stuff is on my home one.

Cheers

xx

Good Morning all,
I have curriently switched from WW its a great plan but at the minute my head was not in the right place with the diet and i always felt hungry.
So i fort i would give SW another go, i did try this for one week in the summer ,but never went back to get weighted .
So i re joined last night and my leader was lovely.
I have managed to find my old diary so i fort i would just update and use this.

So here goes to day 1 :D

Hope day 1 goes well. If you write everything down you have the others could check it for you and keep you right. And keep Reading their books until you have got the hang of it
Irene x

I am feeling happier as i am sort of understanding the books now!
I had my breakfast so far.
Update later today to let you no how i am doing.

good luck hun bet ya get on brillantly. enjoy the new foods ;)

Hey Gemma. Sounds like you're getting the hang of it. I did WW for about 2 years and lost 4 stone a few years back. I thought I would always be a points girl and thought in points all the time! But that gradually stopped (phew!) but eventually I started putting on a few lbs...about 20 of em!
I wanted a different challenge, something new to get my head around. I'd got lazy with WW and bored, so thought I'd try SW and I have to say, I do love it!

You have to be organised, but generally I find it so much easier than WW. I've had a good loss so far and a week or so a bit off plan but I'm back on track and losing again.

Loads of lovely people on here with lots of useful info, so if you're ever stuck, just shout!

Good luck.

I am finding Sw ok,its nice knowing i dont have to weight out i can just eat as much meat or pasta and potatoes a si like,i feel i can eat so much more and be happy with it :)

On a green day does anyone have meal ideas of a night?
I was thinking scrambled egg,beans,mushrooms?
Or new potatoes but what can i have with them? :rolleyes:

What about the smash pizza...I love this when Im on a green day:

Smash potato - made up with boiled water until quite firm.
Spray baking sheet with frylight, shape smash on it to form a pizza base. Spray top of "pizza" and put in a hot oven until base firms up and is almost crisp (depends on how thick you level it out to)
Whilst that is cooking:
In a saucepan, warm up some passata, mixed herbs and garlic. (This is your pizza sauce).
Chop onions, peppers and mushrooms and add a handful of sweetcorn (plus anything else that is free)
Grate some cheese from your HeA's or HeB's or 6 syns per oz.

When base is firm, spread over sauce, sprinkle over veg and top with cheese, put back in oven and cook until cheese has melted.

Absolutely delicious and I can eat this with anything else, its too filling!

Or, what about a veg stir fry? with noodles.
Veg Curry and rice....quorn shepherds pie ummmm....another of my favourites is cheese and onion potato bake:

Boil potatoes and onions until soft...mash
In a casserole dish, pour tin baked beans or tomoatoes, top with the mash and then sprinkle over an allowance of cheese. Grill until cheese is crispy! delicious.

Hope this gives you a few ideas?!

Have a look in the recipe thread hun.... remember that eating "free" foods is good, but you need to use your B's too, so have some meat with your potatoes and veg, don't try and survive on just free food as it's gets boring.

How about pasta with chicken (1B) and loads of peas and sweetcorn?

I have had all my b's as i have alpen lite bars :)
and i have two lots of milk and my a option.
Gonna have pasta with potatoes tonight and sweetcorn and peas mmmm lovely :)

Back