Gemma's Diary...

not sure but will take a look
Chicken & Mushroom, 340g not bad at all yummy 5½

Thanks so much hun,im will have that then xx

Hi Gem,
Sorry not been on here for a day or so, there's sooo much to catch up on.
Just caught up on your diary and i was sad to hear about your dad and his job. Such a horrible time of yr to lose your job...how is he coping? Is it a firm on the island what does he do?
All i can say is working for the same person for all these yrs stands him in good sted... thinking of you xxx

On a positive note im glad you got your microwave sorted, i wouldnt be able to live without mine lol

How are you getting on today with the diet
xxx

Hi Gem,
Sorry not been on here for a day or so, there's sooo much to catch up on.
Just caught up on your diary and i was sad to hear about your dad and his job. Such a horrible time of yr to lose your job...how is he coping? Is it a firm on the island what does he do?
All i can say is working for the same person for all these yrs stands him in good sted... thinking of you xxx

On a positive note im glad you got your microwave sorted, i wouldnt be able to live without mine lol

How are you getting on today with the diet
xxx

My dad worked for a small company on the Island,he is doing not bad today is his last day,gonna take each day as it comes.
Well i am doing well on the diet. Was looking forward to takeaway tomorrow night but as Steve has now work i have gotta watch what i am spending.

Sorry to hear bout your dads job, my mums been made redundant, she finishes on 11th Jan...... Happy New Year ey! fingers crossed for him finding something else xxx

Well, I hope I speak for all when I say we are here to listen to the good and bad... take care xx

You have been wounderful so far hun,Normally go shopping Sundays but this one will be different... Staying in and maybe put some decerations up?:rolleyes:

Tsch it's one thing after another isn't it you poor thing. Keep y'grip on the SW'ing chuck and hope your dad and y'Steve get sorted out soon x

hey hun,

sorry to hear about Steve's job too!!!!!! Hope him n ur dad manage to find soemthing else soon!!!!

Love Nas x

Hi Gemma
Just logged in to check a few posts and saw yours.
So sorry to hear of all your bad news.
Lets hope 2009 bring you some better news.
Hugs Irene

You lot are so so lovely to me, to top it all off i feel really weak and ill i really do.
Still keeping up with the SW,is it true the weight loss on green days are much slower if you do them?

For some people yes. But a lot of members only do green days and they still lose weight. An indicator is, do you feel sluggish and tired after eating carbs? If you do, then it may be a good idea to stick to red days.

Morning chick, hope you have fun decorating the house hun.xxx

Good morning all,
Well last night Steve had his xmas drink so he went,i stayed at home as i felt totally rubbish and sad..
I said to him i will help him as much as i can and try and keep the house on,the thing is like most we have alot of out going...
I not much spare money but i do have some,i did say i would take him out to the harvester tonight and treat him,instead of staying in as normally we have a chinese which is £22 so i might as well pay a bit extra and get out the house.
Dietwise i am still doing well and holding in there,i did feel like jacking the whole thing in last night but when i got on the scales i fort no way.
I am working today then off out tomorrow maybe for dinner at Steve's nan's i hope :)
Have a good day all.

Back