Gemma's Diary...

Wow how do you get through so much milk. I struggle to even use a small amount.

Well i dont drink that much but i do like a mily coffee in the evening,so was gonna have that,and with my breakfast,maybe tomorrow i will cut down :D

Do you have any pasta n sauce in. You could add extra veg to that and have it with a jacket potato. Also a tin of tomatoes with some onions, mushrooms and sweetener makes a nice sauce for pasta. Add some olives if you like them. 7 olives = 1 syn

Do you have any pasta n sauce in. You could add extra veg to that and have it with a jacket potato. Also a tin of tomatoes with some onions, mushrooms and sweetener makes a nice sauce for pasta. Add some olives if you like them. 7 olives = 1 syn

I am really geared up for it now,
So tonight i am having pasta with tinned tomatoes and onions mushrooms with some new potatoes.
Really looking forward to it.
Thansk for all your help.

Gemma,

Have you tried the SW syn-free chips and the quiche? I just had quiche, chips and a big green salad. Dressed salad with WW balsamic dressing which is 0.5 syns for 2 tablespoons. The whole thing was delicious!!

Also, making a bolognese with Quorn is great for green days. I always have loads with spaghetti and top it with a little parmesan which is low in syns. x

hey hun
some green day ideas-
-jacket spuds with beans & cheese
-chicken breast, syn free hash browns, large field mushrooms stuffed with laughing cow
-chicken breast with pasta & sauce of batchellors rice
-mushroom sweetcorn omelette with salad
-cheese pot with beans
-umm a chicken salad maybe?
hope this helps
xxx

i'm on a green day and just had SW chips with garlic and chilli flakes ground ove the top, piece of haddock ( 1HB ) and mushy peas and was delish

Thanks for all your lovely ideas,i have done well today and feel very very full.
Where can i buy the sw chips from they sound lovely?

you make them gemma !
cut the pots into chips and micro for 9 mins, put in a bowl and shake them up a bit to roughen them spray with fry light and put on a tray in a hot oven about 10 15 mins to brown ..free on a green day and yummy xx

you make them gemma !
cut the pots into chips and micro for 9 mins, put in a bowl and shake them up a bit to roughen them spray with fry light and put on a tray in a hot oven about 10 15 mins to brown ..free on a green day and yummy xx

Thanks for that they sound so lovely gonna try them :D

Morning all,
Day1 was fine i really enjoyed it i was full all day and night and feel really good.
I am looking forward to today had my 2 wheatabix this morning:D

Bloody so angry my microwave broke last night when i went to heat my milk up for coffee,been looking forward to it all day :(
Only had it 6 months but cant find reciept...

hi hun,

OMG.... lol re the microwave... i couldnt live without mine!!!!!

Will be watching how ya do on SW!!!! have onlyread this page.... cos not much time but are ya posting a food diary!!!!

Have a lovely day GTG

Love Nas x

I have not posted a food diary as of yet,but i will do,have eben so busy.
Gonna try and call russel Hobbs re microwave as Steve told me to pay more and it would last!!!:)
It has not.

Gota a busy night tonight hairdresser coming round to cut and colour my hair,then gotta start wrapping xmas presents :(

have a good day hope you get the microwave sorted what a bummer

Just had some bad news,from my mum,my dad has lost his job,he has been with the guy since he left school at 16,now 55
They cant afford to keep them now and closing the ferm so sad. :cry:

Oh Gem, so sorry to read this thread and not a nice age to lose your job with retirement not a million miles away. Just before xmas as well, bad things always seem to happen just before xmas don't they. I do hope he can find something else but I can imagine how difficult it will be adjusting when he's been in that job for so long. Sending lots of hugs xxx:gen126:

Very worried as at his age not many want to take him on,but he run the guy's business for many years.
But the thing is my mum is due to have a hysterectomy yesterday but hospital cancelled due to no beds,but she is just waiting to still have it done.
I will do what i can,but i am feeling a little sad :(

Back