Gemma's SF DIARY Day1

I'm back from today !!

Hello Gemma! How u doing?

Thank you all back from July with a loss if 5lb !! Not great !
But back today gonna try sf , need as much help as I can
Xx

Gemma1986 said:
Thank you all back from July with a loss if 5lb !! Not great !
But back today gonna try sf , need as much help as I can
Xx

We r here 4 u! I'm also trying to get back on plan (beck too) so we r all in it together!

Good luck

Friday 24th Aug Day 1 SF
Breakfast , 2 shredded wheat

Snack
: pine apple

Lunch : Ham and egg salad , then apple

Dinner : Steak salad with jacket pot

PP
4 Semi skimmed milk , 1 pp salad cream

Would this be ok for my first day~?

Gemma1986 said:
Friday 24th Aug Day 1 SF
Breakfast , 2 shredded wheat

Snack : pine apple

Lunch : Ham and egg salad , then apple

Dinner : Steak salad with jacket pot

PP 4 Semi skimmed milk , 1 pp salad cream

Would this be ok for my first day~?

Looks like a good day :0)

Hiya!

Welcome back!!

4pp is a lot or milk?? How much milk did you have? Skimmed is free on SF if you can stand the taste. I think the main thing with SF is don't be afraid to eat the free food like potatoes and pasta. At first I tried to avoid it but once I added it in I lost anyway.

Good luck on your first week!

Looks like a really good day! My fab dinner is a pitta bread pizza or a petit pain dinner really yummy and easy to make and free! Also stir fry would have been nice with ur steak and some Wholewheat noodles! Just a few ideas for u!

Purpled said:
Hiya!

Welcome back!!

4pp is a lot or milk?? How much milk did you have? Skimmed is free on SF if you can stand the taste. I think the main thing with SF is don't be afraid to eat the free food like potatoes and pasta. At first I tried to avoid it but once I added it in I lost anyway.

Good luck on your first week!

Thank you for your message , I never had skimmed milk so put 4 down :)
I'm scared to eat feel like I'm over eating !!

sarah88 said:
Looks like a really good day! My fab dinner is a pitta bread pizza or a petit pain dinner really yummy and easy to make and free! Also stir fry would have been nice with ur steak and some Wholewheat noodles! Just a few ideas for u!

Thank you for the ideas really helped me , done my shop for the next few days so got some ww goodies :)
Crumpets and pitta bread :) xx

Back