Gemma's SF DIARY Day1

Evening All.
I am back to SF now. I have to follow this 100% as of Thursday. Help advise and tips all welcome. Thank you in advance xxx

Good luck tomorrow! Let us know how u go

What u worried about?

sarah88 said:
What u worried about?

I've seen good and bad about it . My ww leader told me I should stick to pp and another a speak to on Facebook suggest I follow sf
That's why I'm confused.com !

Thursday 26TH Jan SF

B: oats so simple and banana
S: Alpen light 2, Apple
L: Home made veg soup and 2 ww bread
D: Gammon, fried egg salad
S: Quavers 2

4/49
If you see anything im doing wrong please correct me as i need all the help i can! :rolleyes:

Here to follow hope you find it as great as I do x

Good day today! How u feeling about it? I don't no y leaders r telling ppl not to do sf if it didn't work it wouldn't b a ww plan, and all the girls on here wouldn't b loosing weight! All u can do is try it, plus u don't have to do sf every day, I point at the wk end cause I like to have mc Donald's or Chinese as a change from egg and beans etc!

Of u wanted a change from salad with ur gammon u could do new potatoes or mash, much tastier than salad?!

sarah88 said:
Of u wanted a change from salad with ur gammon u could do new potatoes or mash, much tastier than salad?!

Thank you for that , I wanted mash but didn't no if I could or it would be too much . Thank you xx

Don't be afraid to eat the free food

Let us know how u get on

Friday 27th Jan 2nd Day SF

B: Scrambled egg, beans and 2 crumpets
S: Alpen light and banana
L: Oats so simple ( left home mae soup at home ;(
D: Jackets potatoe with prawns salad

Hey Gemma :) .. good luck with the SF plan! .. Ive just been having a look and i have to say i like the sound of it ! :)

xx

I bet u were disappointed when u realised u left ur soup home, I would have been esp on a mis day like this! A good day today, maybe u could have ur soup later?!

Welcome back Gemma!

Back