Gem's Diary

Gems_1984

Hello all,

Noticed a lot of you have diary's on here so thought I would add mine too if that is ok?! :)

I have done a little intro in the intro section but shall just do a quick one here too, I'm Gems, 24 from South Wales and I'm Mummy to my beautiful two year old little girl, Ashton. I did start ww after Ash was born but couldn't afford to attend the weekly meetings and ended up giving up. I have now put on all the weight I lost...and more :( I still can't afford to go to the weekly meetings but am commited to doing it at home. I am feeling really motivated this time, so fingers crossed I can do this!

I started ww last week and have just had my first weigh in and I have lost 5lbs! :) Really tried hard to stick to the plan and didn't find it as difficult as I thought I may have.

Here's hoping this week goes just as well! I know it's not going to though as we are away for the weekend next weekend without the little one so I know that is going to be a little difficult! But hopefully I will be able to save points during the week.

xx

well done on deciding to do it at home - so many people dont think that they could do it without the classes.. but if your head is in the right place, anything is possible!

well done on your 5lbs and good luck for next WI :) xx

Hi and welcome and well done on your 5lbs loss so far.

Next weekend needn't be an end to your plans....you can get some really nice food within points - decide by how many you will go over (if any) and then stick with that number. That way, I tend not to have that "oh, well, I've blown it now...." moment.

Good luck and have a great weekend when it comes. xx

Hello Gem,
Welcome to ww and good luck,if you need any help give us a shout.
well done on your 5lb :)

Thanks all :D

I was just very spoilt for tea and had one of the ww recipes, (mustard and maple chicken tray bake) cooked for me by dp! :) It was absolutely gorgeous too, and I am stuffed!

Back