General rant

byebyebigbum

I'm eating really badly. Not neccesarially going over points just what I'm eating. I know it's okay to eat within points but I hate eating crappy food makes me feel really bleurgh :d'oh:.
I don't have much money and sick of eating same boring food, can't wait to get paid so I can start afresh. I weighed myself this morning looks like I have put on a pound. Argh.:break_diet:

Rant over

Awww cheer up 1lb isn't so bad, and you're sticking to your points so a pat on the back for that. :)
You can look foreward to getting paid and going shopping for the foods that you do like and that in itself will make you feel better.
Cheer up, and it's good that you came on here for a rant, it's good to get it out of your system

I kind of know what you mean!?
I'm eating well within my points (I always seem to have 5 left over at the end of the day, and as I'm not a big alcohol drinker they're never really used towards treats!?) but I'm eating the same stuff and it's not that healthy really. I HATE salad and veg and most fruits so I tend to live on tomato soup, ham sandwiches and spaghetti bolognese!!!!

Oh my god you described my daily food pretty much!! I got paid today so going to stock up on some other food, if I see another ham sandwich I'm gonna scream !!!
This weeks just a write off for me lol. Off to London christmas shopping this weekend though so onwards and upwards haha

Back