General W/C 9th October 2006!

Quickly dashing in to (((HUG))) Sharon!!! Hello lovely lady long time no see (virtually speaking) hope you are doing well gorgeous, and hope you had a lovely holiday.
Don't worry, you've never had any probs getting back into ketosis in the past so I bet this time will be no different either, just keep on glugging (and no I don't mean Vodka) :D just plain water LOL!!!!!!!!

Dashing back out again now to watch a dvd so goodnight & sweet dreams wemitts xx

Hi all.. no posts for 23 hours!!! where are you all??

well.. i've eaten AGAIN today... i did enjoy it, and restrained to a small portion.. didn't feel stuffed or anything.. just i'm supposed to be trying to lose weight!
Think my brain is in denial this week!

I'm really really gettnig worried over my mamogram next week now.. it's a week tomorrow and i'm crapping myself.

doesn't help that i had a tarot reading and it came up with a hurdle over hospital appointments coming up...
I know a lot of you will dismiss tarot, but i've always found it accurate, and even did my own reading... same sort of thing.. nothing life threatening.. just a problem..
Guess fore armed is fore warned as they say...

sorry to go on.. just gotta offload somewhere! :eek:

Hi everyone, just checking in from Sunny Spain. I´ve weighed myself today and have put 5lbs on, OMG.
Waiting to meet Anja (bakerfa) she´s driving down from Denia to have a couple of days with us.
Be back next Friday (20th)
(hopefully no heavier!)
Ann xxx
PS Cambridge have e mailed me to say that my accreditation has been passed - so a new career for me when I get back..

I wouldn't worry about 5lbs Ann your having a fab time and it'll come off really quickly when you get home you know how well you loose.
Have a fab time with Anja....next Wemitt meet it Spain then!!
Well done on your accreditation!
Kam x

Purple hugs, please try not to stress out too much about your mamaogram, (I know easier said than done) but you really shouldn't stress yourself out too much, The tarot reading could point to a late bus or car wont start (when you are journeying to the appointment) type of "hurdle" rather than bad results at hospital, I don't really go in for all that tarot stuff but my sister does so I know it is important to you if you "believe" it - but like I said a "hurdle" could mean any number of things hun.

Try not to worry, and meanwhile I am keeping you in my thoughts and night time prayers!! xx

Ann, CONGRATULATIONS on being an accredited cdc and don't wory about the 5lbs that will drop off in no time as its likely to be glycogen anyway! Hope you enjoy your remaining hols and give Anja a great big hug from all of us here at the wemitts!!!!

xx

Hope everyone is feeling ok today, will try to pop by later if not (((HUGS TO ALL WEMITTS)))

I´ve weighed myself today and have put 5lbs on, OMG.
Waiting to meet Anja (bakerfa)
Ann xxx
PS Cambridge have e mailed me to say that my accreditation has been passed - so a new career for me when I get back..

Don't worry about the extra few lbs, Ann - just enjoy the rest of your holiday!

I put on 7 lbs while I was in Morroco for a week .. and lost the lot in just 3 days of sole sourcing again. You'll do exactly the same :)

And fantastic news on becoming a CDC! Well done you!! (Not that I had any doubts of course ;) )

Say hi to Anja and give her a big hug from me xxx

PS. Big hugs to the gorgeous Mrs T too xxxx

Good morning Wemitts, hope everyone is feeling ok?

(((Sharon))) LOL I needed that hug Thankyou darlin!
I spent half an hour last night trying to talk Pete into a night off work filled with naughty.....contraband, LOL I am such a bad undisciplined wemitt lately (I blame the cold weather) fortunately he was having none of it and went to work so I just had to make do with an extra pack to shut my hungry stomach up lol

*Mrs T wishes she was a couple of inches taller so she could have 4 packs every day*

Must give my wemitt a good talking to as he's not doing his job lately !!!!!

Anyhow, gonna start drinking the water (also finding this hard lately) pah, spk to you all soon xx

Yeay!!! Well done Pete!! :D He's definitely an Honorary WeMitt in my book ;)

The colder weather is starting to get to me too - and I confess to dipping into my stock to have the extra pack sometimes too. Better that than pigging out on 'naughties' though eh? :)

Besides, I'm 5'6" so if I put my heels on I'm easily 5'8" - so I qualify for 4 packs then .. don't I? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: hmmmm good thinking blondie!!! *rushes off to buy some heels to justify extra packs* still trying to get the water down (central heating is on all over the house and I am still chilly) brrrr hope you are ok hun xx

where have all the wemitts gone? hope everyone is doing ok xx

Hi Wemitts
Uni wemitt reporting in - where has my glittermaker sig gone?? :(

I've just been for my weigh-in and lost 1lb. I'd normally be gutted about that but as I had a very unfortunate encounter with six penguin biscuits at the weekend and a tough time getting back into ketosis, I'll take 1lb loss as a mini triumph!!
My CDC has asked if she could nominate me for slimmer of the year and although I'm not at goal I thought 'why not' ... I know I probably don't stand a chance of winning against some of the 'big losers' that will undoubtedly be entered but it was a boost to be asked. :)

Uni was very interesting today. I had Language: form and funtion in the morning. Lots of 'verb clauses, noun clauses, determiners and pre-modifiers' to wrangle with!
In the afternoon it was Victorian Literature - a fab module: something to really get your teeth into (and totally carb free of course!)

I'm panicking slightly because I haven't even started my formative assignment but I'm one of those people who performs best with my back up against a wall (ooo-err missus!! :eek: ... minds out of the gutter please wemitts!!)

It WILL be completed.

Anyway - enjoy your Friday night everyone! :D

Thanks Mrs Tweedy ((hugs))
Feeling a lot more positive today :D
Dunno why.. but it's not as stressful at all and feeling relaxed.

haven't managed to stick to plan today but have had 2 meals as shakes so that's a step in the right direction. :)

Am suffering bad PMS today too.. so resisiting chocolate urge is an achievement. lol

Ann - well done on your accreditation. :D you must be thrilled, and such a nice surprise on your holiday. :) Don't fret about the 5lb it'll mostly be water and also... it's your holiday! you'll soon sort it when you get back! :D you won't need those trousers just yet! lol

Kam - HUGE Hugs, have pm'd you.

Everyone... Kam needs a MASSIVE Group HUG. :) i'm sure you'll join me....
((Hugs)) all.

Hi

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs Kam)))))))))))))))))))))

Ive just completed my 1st day of CD and im so surprised I am not all hungry! Its so odd because if I was eating food I would be peckish by this time, looking in the biscuit cupboard.

I feel so much more positive this time around and I will be holding on to that feeling to get me through. I made a mousse tonight for the 1st properly and it was delicious. I had heard the stories that it actually tasted like angel delight but didnt believe them. |WOW that was certainly a treat,

Have a good wkend everyone,

Hi and Welcome Sweetbun!
So glad to read you are getting on well on day 1! I was STARVING on day 1 lol. Really glad it's working so well for you! you'll be amazed by the support here, along with the weight loss of CD! :D

Hugs

Hi All, sorry I have been a bit lapse in posting lately, no time at work and the connection at home is so slow its painful.

Summer, hey, where you been girl, missed your posts.

Purplehugs, I am just starting to learn about tarot at the moment as I find it interesting more than a belief in it. Like Mrs T said it could be any number of things regarding the hurdles so try not to dwell on it. I will PM you on the mammogram.

Debbie, step away from Penguins:eek: (where else would you get away with using a line like that:D ) . I know what you mean about SSing, I am sure its the change in the weather. Good luck with your entry into slimmer of the year. My CDC asked me but I said no, I am such a private person it would be my worst nightmare, not that I would win if your in it:rolleyes: . I felt bad saying no as she has been lovely to me and really supportive.

Kam, sorry to hear you are still suffering with your headaches, have you tried Tigerbalm, you can get it from healthfood stores, but get the red one, all you do is rub it on your temples, it stinks but it does help. I suffer from headaches and migraines all the time (or should say I did before CD as they haven't been as bad since starting) and whilst I do take painkillers as well I find this it does help. We should do this pink day on the 27th as well for the Wear it Pink breast cancer campaign, I have pursuaded all the guys at work to wear something pink or face a fine of £10.00 I have a feeling it will be loads of pink shirts but hey who cares if it raises money for this good cause. Me I have a pink glittery cowboy hat.

Ann, congrats on your accreditation and good luck with your new career.

Sweetbun, lucky you having a good first day, but do remember the first week is usually the hardest so prepare yourself mentally just in case you start having a hard time over the next few days.

Really jealous of all you tall guys out there who get to have four packs, not even Killer heals would get me into that range, wonder if Elton John would loan me some of his platforms I could stick a couple of them together!

Well, its my baby brothers 40th on Monday so I am off out for a meal to celebrate - he is the last of us to reach that milestone. Bless he is still my Mums baby (and behaves like it:eek: most of the time)

Weigh in tonight but as TOTM is due any minute not holding out much hope for a big loss.

Good luck for all your weigh ins

Summer, hey, where you been girl, missed your posts.

Oooh! I know! I'm a bad Wemitt sometimes and don't post on here as much as I should .. but I do read it regularly and keep up-to-date with how everyone's doing just the same :)

As to where I've been, I update my own diary thread every day if I can and always respond to replies I get on there even if I don't get the chance to check out all the other forums (All welcome! Roll up, roll up! *lol*).

But .. my BIG NEWS today is that I've finally joined the 100 Club! :D It's taken me 7.5 months, but I've now lost 100 lbs exactly .. and still going strong. Who'da thought it eh? (Certainly not me 7.5 months ago! :rolleyes: )

This really is life-changing stuff .. and to everyone just starting, re-starting, struggling or waivering - all I can say is, STICK WITH IT! For those of us with longer journeys to travel it sometimes seems like it'll never end .. but what's a matter of months in the wider scheme of things? For instance, just think how quickly the time flown by since last Xmas .. and that was almost 10 months ago! :eek: No time at all really is it? :)

Much love to all WeMitts, as always

Oh Sharon that's FANTASTIC news!! A huge congratulations to you from one of your biggest (but shrinking) fans!!

Only 9lb to go and I'll be joining you - I can't wait!

Hi,

Thank you for your warm welcome wishes.

Day 2 for me and its going well. I've just woken up and as you know you can get that starving feeling where any food wll do? I felt so badly for a biscuit but I managed to talk myself out of it and made a coffee and settled for a bar instead. I can't wait to lose all my weight.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm having a relaxing one.

Summer well done on losing 100lbs.

Jellybean, good luck for your WI.

Irene, how are you?

Back