General W/C 9th October 2006!

Hi sweetbun, *drools like Homer Simpson* ..."mmmmmm sweeeetbuuuun" LOL well done on getting through the first day, take it one day at a time and soon you will be expertly flying along losing the weight!

Purple hugs I am glad you are feeling better about things, (((HUGS))) xx

(((((KAM))))) sending you love and hugs hunny, hope you start to feel better soon xx

Sharon, well done on the big 100!!! xx

Irene (((HUGS))) just because you are huggable lol xx

Barbara (((hugs))) also because you are huggable xx (LOL @ the Elton John comments)

Debbie, good luck with your course (I'm afraid most of what you have written has gone over my head lol .... too much for my tiny little mind)!!! xx

Hope all the wemitts are ok? Anyone seen Victoria or Kandy posting lately? hope you guys are ok too xx

Oh well might as well go and have a natter on the phone with my m8 so will try to check back in later xx

Helloooooo Mrs Tweedy,
How the devil are you ? Hope all is well with you haven't posted for a while been so all over the place it's been untrue .

Things looking more hopeful now just completed my second day of ss only taken me 6 mths to get back into it just gotta keep at it for the duration but really taking it one day at a time !

Take care and love to all the wemitts xxx

Sharon - Congratulations!! that is a fantastic amount in ONLY 7 and a half months! Bet you wouldn't have thought it possible at the beginning!!

Well done Hun! :D

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.. i'm holding on tight to hope, but am eating... a meal a day, not huge but not 'legal' have my TOTM so impossible to say if my 2lb gain is due to this or my eating... i know it's probably both. But really can't get my head in gear to stick to the plan totally.. so a partial 'failure' is better than a complete blow out.
Not a great WeMitt am I. :eek:

Went running today.. with Erin on a shetland! Got nice and out of breath getting it to canter, whilst on a lead rein. So that'll have helped with the calories. And am riding myself tomorrow. :)

Hope you are all well.

Kam - thinking of you! ((Hugs))

Hello,

how is everyone? im still going very strong. I find I get very hungry in mid afternoon. today I managed to sneak in a nap when my little one was having hers, so that was nice. I nearly went for the biscuits but I managed to steer clear. My kids had Mcdonald's today and I let them eat all of their food without pinching any lol. Im learning to control myself and looking at food and not wanting to stuff it in my mouth.

Mrs Tweedy.....mmmmm yes Sweetbun.....i had to chose a name to do with food. I love sweet bun.

Kandy well done on getting through day 2, I know how hard it can be trying to get back on track.

Its nearly bed time and another day over.

Morning WeMITT's

<<<<WAVES FRANTICALLY AT MRS TWEEDY>>>>>>>

Sorry I have not been around much, I have been reading boards whenever possible. My dad was taken into hospital so I have been there most of the time, when he came out I then had mountains of work to catch up on and have just been snowed under.
SS went out of the window at the hospital. For me my water is the key, I always have 6 litres and when I dont get my water I struggle with the diet....so anyway in 1 week I went from 17s 8 to 18s 8 :)eek: ) I went back onto SS about a week ago and this morning I was 17s 5!!! :) So I am happy again.

My mini goal is to see those 16's by my birthday (Oct 29th) which I have no doubt I will. I am also really motivated to lose another 2 stone for my skiing trip as I will feel a lot better skiing at 14st 13 that 21st 13 that I was when I last tried skiing!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyway well done to everyone....and hi to all of the new WeMITT's.

DEBBIE: Your course sounds a lot of fun - hope you are doing ok. I have sent you a PM.

ANN: Our very own CDC - well done you deserve it. Hope your having a fab time in Spain and dont worry about the loss it will be off before you know it.

SHARON: Glad to had a nice holiday - love the photo's you look fab! And well done on the 100's....hope to be joining you before xmas.

love
victoria

Kandy!!! I am sooo glad that you are giving the diet another go, and on day 2 already you are a star, soon ketosis will kick in and it wont seem half as bad, don't be a stranger and post often (whenever I have fallen off the wagon I can tie it in to when I havent been posting, so I obviously get a lot out of the site, and find it tends to keep me on the straight and narrow) xx Good luck hun, I just know you'll do fine xx

Victoria!!! YAY so happy to see you again, Sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he is well again now? well done on getting back into the diet, you will be a gorgeous vision skiing down the slopes that's for sure!!!!! xx

Sweetbun well done on resisting the maccy ds you must have brilliant willpower (fancy loaning some out? lol) You seem to be doing brilliantly so far with your diet, keep up the good work! xx

Good morning to all the wemitts, how is everyone? I am cold and miserable today and having a really bad TOTM so am feeling a bit fragile, haven't lost any lbs for a while now despite ssing and I seem to be stuck on 19s 6lbs :confused: GRRRR thats a 1lb gain so I am not amused!!!! I will have to just grin and bear it though, maybe that extra pack the other day wasn't such a good idea after all? lol

I Hope this TOTM doesn't drag on and on like the last one :( , sorry to moan guys, just feeling a wee bit sorry for myself.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday, spk to you all later xx

Hello Mrs Tweedy,

TOTM are not nice at the best of times. I hope you feel better soon.

Stick with the SS as you'll have a bigger loss next week. Im sure that extra pack wouldnt do you any harm and its better to have that instead of any food.

I had a minor blip this afternoon but im fine now. Ive had no side effects since starting cd which Im happy about. My scales say ive lost 7lb since Thursday. So roll on WI on thursday.

Spk to you soon,

Sorry Wemitt...I haven't been around much lately...but where are you all? no posts for 3 days!!

Good to see you back Victoria.

Hi to all.

Kam x

No idea....but I've been in bed with the lurgy and my laptop all day!! :(

Can just about move my fingers much less my whole body!! Will try and pop over tomorrow morning...my nails are a mess so need to pop into Eastcote!

Ahh mate you poor bean!

Wish you well....but erm don't want your lurgy thanks!! Out tomorrow will catch up soon though.

Call me.

Kam xx

I´m in Spain - back tomorrow!!
Ann x

Sneaks in like the naughty WeMitt I am ... and apologies for not posting lately :eek:

I've been mad busy with work since getting back from Morocco - both with the pole dancing job as well as getting my CDC business up and running .. which is going rather well so far I'm pleased to say :)

As for my diet, I'm still (largely) sole sourcing and will continue to do so until I've lost the last 6 lbs to get me to BMI 25. I'lll then commence the maintenance steps (which scares the bejasus out of me! :rolleyes: ).

Mrs T - stick with it, honey. You know it makes sense ;)

Diva - hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Victoria - well done for losing the hospital weight, and it's great to see you so positive for getting into the 16s by your birthday :)

Purplehugs - thank you for your comments! I certainly would never have imagined losing this amount of weight so quickly in a squillion years! :D

Sweetbun - thank you too .. how did your weigh-in go tonight?

Debbie - can't wait to see you joining The 100 Club! Can't be long now :D xxx

Kamilla - thinking of you and hoping you're OK (as always!) xxx

Lots of love to all other WeMitts and catch up with you all again very soon.

Back