General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 21st May 2007

bakerfa

Silver Member
Welcome to a new week!

I'm admitting to having been absent a lot this week as I've been having quite a binge and now have put on nearly half a stone of the 10lbs I had lost so I have rather a lot to make up again...

Hello wemitts
Another new week ... good luck everyone.

I'm feeling really down because of a binge weekend - starting again today. Fed up but not totally beaten yet.

hi all,
i've had a totally inspired weekend, having spent the weekend with Jennie (FFnFish) Sarah (Westiegirl) & Karen (1972). As they were all SSing i had no other choice the to tow the line :rolleyes: & so here i am after sorting out a few thing, back on the straight n narrow. 5lbs off over the weekend & on a roll now
hope you all have a good week
xx:)

After hearing about the Johnson's 'Up Day Down Day' Diet on here, I've decided to give it a go.

I'm so weary of constantly starting / failing SSing - there has to be more to life than this! I'm going to try it out and see if I have any success on it ... it seems a sustainable regime although the results won't be as spectacularly fast as CD. We'll see ...

PS
Glad you had a fab weekend Pandora ... and well done with the 5lb loss! :)

Well done Pandors. Just shows what a bit of peer pressure can do eh?
You've lost so much so far keep it up.....

Well done Pandora. Just shows what a bit of peer pressure can do eh?
You've lost so much so far keep it up.....

Oops seem to have sent the same post twice - sorry.
Good luck with the new plan RD

This week's weigh in

Hello all,
Sorry if I seem to be the only one posting this week ... hope you're all just having a holiday and will be back soon?

Just thought I'd share this week's weight loss with everyone: it's my third weigh in and I lost 7 lb which I'm extremely pleased about. No one has noticed yet, but I now can wear clothes I couldn't get near me in over a year.
Talk soon
:character00238:

Hi Trish,

Sorry!

7 lbs this week - Wow! Well done!

Barb, Russiandoll & I are all about but we're guinea-pigging a new diet this week called the Johnson Up Day Down Day (JUDDD) diet and since most on here are SSing we're trying to be thoughtful and not put food on this thread. We've all been talking about this diet on the Other diets section & now some of us are testing it out while others wait to see from our results!

Didn't mean to leave this board all quiet...

Hi Trish - what a fantastic result! You must be over the moon ... and rightly so!

It's fantastic when you start seeing real results for all your efforts isn't it - keep up the fab work: and keep posting, there will always be someone along to respond :)

Thanks Anja and RD,
And good luck with the JUDD - it seems to be working. By the sound of it there's quite a bit of flexibility but too early for me to be thinking about it.:ignore:

Hello all,
Sorry if I seem to be the only one posting this week ... hope you're all just having a holiday and will be back soon?

Just thought I'd share this week's weight loss with everyone: it's my third weigh in and I lost 7 lb which I'm extremely pleased about. No one has noticed yet, but I now can wear clothes I couldn't get near me in over a year.
Talk soon
:character00238:

wow Trish, 7lbs is ace! People won't notice initially but when they do, be prepared! You will have a huge wave of 'oohs and ahs' lol It will be great and not only will YOU see and feel the difference but their feedback will really spur you on too :D

What a great feeling to wear clothes you've not been able to get into for over a year! And all that so soon too :D :D :D Fantastic!

I've been very remiss on here for some weeks now - life has a habit of overtaking sometimes! Will do as my school reports used to urge.. "must try harder" .. lol ;) Hope you have a great bank holiday weekend.. I'm off to Asda now with a fairly short list (no food!) lol

hi all,
i've had a totally inspired weekend, having spent the weekend with Jennie (FFnFish) Sarah (Westiegirl) & Karen (1972). As they were all SSing i had no other choice the to tow the line :rolleyes: & so here i am after sorting out a few thing, back on the straight n narrow. 5lbs off over the weekend & on a roll now
hope you all have a good week
xx:)

lol, you make it sound like a boot camp... :rotflmao: hmmm, now you come to mention it.. lol you did superbly and it was so brilliant to have a house filled with SSers to help ME stay on the straight and narrow too! ;) 5lbs was well worth the effort though :D xxx

Thanks FFnF
Great to hear you've been spurred on by like minded friends. It helps a lot - and thanks for the vote of encouragement too.
I've just noted your weight loss wow - no slouch at it yourself eh?? So well done bet you feel great?
Talk soon x

FFnF
I just HAD to take a few moment out to post and say how bloody FANTASTIC you look! Sheesh girl - you are certainly flying high!!!!
:character00255:

And I'm back from a weeks holiday to Lincolnshire. Don't know the damage but will find out soon. Where can I find out about this JUDDD?

Irene xx

Thanks FFnF
Great to hear you've been spurred on by like minded friends. It helps a lot - and thanks for the vote of encouragement too.
I've just noted your weight loss wow - no slouch at it yourself eh?? So well done bet you feel great?
Talk soon x

I certainly feel loads better, thanks.. :)

FFnF
I just HAD to take a few moment out to post and say how bloody FANTASTIC you look! Sheesh girl - you are certainly flying high!!!! :character00255:
lol, thanks RD... still got the toughest part to go... the last leg and then the long long long maintenance plod! EEK!

And I'm back from a weeks holiday to Lincolnshire. Don't know the damage but will find out soon. Where can I find out about this JUDDD?

Irene xx

Lovely to see you back Irene... I've just read the JUDDD thread - I get the feeling that it is really more for those who want to maintain than have significant weight loss but I could be very wrong. It certainly seems popular, but then, it is a 'new' diet so likely to be initially at least. I don't think I would want to do it when I get to maintenance for the reasons I put in my post on the JUDDD thread.. but if you think it will be that key for you then go for it! :D

As in life, each to their own :D :D :D xxxx

Wow FFnF!!!

I've just looked at your photo album, FFnF, and I can only marvel at the change in you. WOW again!! You look absolutely hot to trot. No wonder your man said you did too.
I have to say that looking at the photo of you in Turkey in 2003, it reminds me so much of how I look now (or 3 weeks ago). I've never been able to imagine how I could look after losing 8 stone but I have you to aspire to now. Many thanks and soooo well done!
:clap::clap::clap:

Back