General WeMitt Thread - week commencing 7 May 2007

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by IreneH, 7 May 2007 Social URL.

1. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    And the start of a new week. Hope everyone is having a great bank holiday. A special hi to all new WeMitts and hope all our 'old' members are doing well.
    Irene xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well my bank holiday has been a little time on here, some painting and taking my youngest son to the minor injuries unit.....he has damaged the ligaments under his foot near the heel. So I have him moaning, my eldest is aggravating him, I have to try to get into the right frame of mind to study. And ex has wound me up.

Apart from that yes its a great rainy bank holiday.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    So Sonya I see you are having a great day. Are the boys back to school tomorrow? Take it easy with the painting.
    Irene xx

5. chinchilla

chinchilla Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello, haven't posted on here for a while. Just checking in. Got a couple of weeks left of foundation on LL, having my piccy taken on Tuesday so have been told to wear something fitted :eek: hope I can see a difference when I see the before and afters.

Still got a long way to go yet, about 6 1/2 stone left to shift but i always knew I was in for the long haul. Over a third of the way there anywho. Finding it a bit hard this week, not really sure why, just been getting a grumbly tummy. Maybe it's cos I know I'm getting to the end of foundation and a bit apprehensive about developers.

How's everybody else getting on?

Gemma x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Gemma you are doing very well and I am sure you and us will see a big difference in your pics
    Irene xx

7. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Good luck to all wemitts

Isn't it cold ~ I am really freezing ~ going to have a bath now to stop me eating

Luv Luv to all

8. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Fell off the wagon as always but back on again now. The only good news was that I stayed in the 11s but only just so got to work harder to get back where I was and then try & stay on the straight & narrow!

9. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi everyone
    Hope you all had a nice Bank Holiday (mine was very laid back - wasn't the weather for anything exciting).

I started back on CD this morning - I've decided to regard it as a NEW start and not a RE start. I know it all amounts to the same thing but there's something so defeatist and negative about REstarting (for me anyway) and I've failed over and over because of my negative mental attitude. I've decided to start a new diary as well so I'll do that in a little while.

Hope you're all hale and hearty and staying on track :)

10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I do agree with you RD. I have never had a restart and don't intend to. I may have gaps inbetween the days I have done CD though but never given up completely. I know it is all in the mind but restart also indicates failure to me. Good luck Debbie
    Irene xx

11. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Hi

I put 4lbs on at the weekend but have relost 2 again already.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Love xxx

12. chinchilla

chinchilla Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Only lost 1lb last week, not gonna bother changing my ticker for that methinks. Still, at least it's a lb off rather than the other way around :sigh: Feeling hungry...

13. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hope everyone has a good weekend. It is very cold, wet and windy here definately not spring weather.
    Hope Ann is having a great holiday.

And Mrs T - where are you?

Irene xx

14. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi Irene
    Hope all is well up where you are. The weather here is also pretty foul so we're taking our 11 year old to the little amusement arcade near us (because it's indoors!)

Nearly at the end of my 'new start' and so far so good. My weigh in is on Monday and I'm hoping to be a good way back down towards the 14s by then (started at 15st 9lb last Monday). How's your diet going?

Anyway - enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

15. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Had a lovely time in Italy. Spent the first 4 days in Lucca, which is a wonderful medieval walled city, and then we had 5 days on the coast at Viareggio.
    I just LOVE Italy. I love the country, the lifestyle, the history, the language, and the people. (not to mention the food!)
    Now Ryanair flies to Pisa from our local airport, hope to go again, if only just for weekends.
    The weather wasn't great in Lucca, but the sun shone for us in Viareggio. Got both the hotels from Reviews of holidays, hotels, resorts, holiday and travel packages - TripAdvisor which "found" us 2 wonderful places to stay yet again. I'd never go anywhere without checking out the reviews on there first.
    So, it's over now, shall have a drink, and eat whatever I want this weekend, then it's back to 790 on Monday.
    Hope all WeMitts are well.
    Ann xxx

Attached Files:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.