General WeMitt Thread - week commencing 7 May 2007

IreneH

Gold Member
And the start of a new week. Hope everyone is having a great bank holiday. A special hi to all new WeMitts and hope all our 'old' members are doing well.
Irene xx

Well my bank holiday has been a little time on here, some painting and taking my youngest son to the minor injuries unit.....he has damaged the ligaments under his foot near the heel. So I have him moaning, my eldest is aggravating him, I have to try to get into the right frame of mind to study. And ex has wound me up.

Apart from that yes its a great rainy bank holiday.

So Sonya I see you are having a great day. Are the boys back to school tomorrow? Take it easy with the painting.
Irene xx

Hello, haven't posted on here for a while. Just checking in. Got a couple of weeks left of foundation on LL, having my piccy taken on Tuesday so have been told to wear something fitted :eek: hope I can see a difference when I see the before and afters.

Still got a long way to go yet, about 6 1/2 stone left to shift but i always knew I was in for the long haul. Over a third of the way there anywho. Finding it a bit hard this week, not really sure why, just been getting a grumbly tummy. Maybe it's cos I know I'm getting to the end of foundation and a bit apprehensive about developers.

How's everybody else getting on?

Gemma x

Fell off the wagon as always but back on again now. The only good news was that I stayed in the 11s but only just so got to work harder to get back where I was and then try & stay on the straight & narrow!

Hi everyone
Hope you all had a nice Bank Holiday (mine was very laid back - wasn't the weather for anything exciting).

I started back on CD this morning - I've decided to regard it as a NEW start and not a RE start. I know it all amounts to the same thing but there's something so defeatist and negative about REstarting (for me anyway) and I've failed over and over because of my negative mental attitude. I've decided to start a new diary as well so I'll do that in a little while.

Hope you're all hale and hearty and staying on track :)

I do agree with you RD. I have never had a restart and don't intend to. I may have gaps inbetween the days I have done CD though but never given up completely. I know it is all in the mind but restart also indicates failure to me. Good luck Debbie
Irene xx

Hi

I put 4lbs on at the weekend but have relost 2 again already.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Love xxx

Hope everyone has a good weekend. It is very cold, wet and windy here definately not spring weather.
Hope Ann is having a great holiday.

And Mrs T - where are you?

Irene xx

Hi Irene
Hope all is well up where you are. The weather here is also pretty foul so we're taking our 11 year old to the little amusement arcade near us (because it's indoors!)

Nearly at the end of my 'new start' and so far so good. My weigh in is on Monday and I'm hoping to be a good way back down towards the 14s by then (started at 15st 9lb last Monday). How's your diet going?

Anyway - enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Had a lovely time in Italy. Spent the first 4 days in Lucca, which is a wonderful medieval walled city, and then we had 5 days on the coast at Viareggio.
I just LOVE Italy. I love the country, the lifestyle, the history, the language, and the people. (not to mention the food!)
Now Ryanair flies to Pisa from our local airport, hope to go again, if only just for weekends.
The weather wasn't great in Lucca, but the sun shone for us in Viareggio. Got both the hotels from Reviews of holidays, hotels, resorts, holiday and travel packages - TripAdvisor which "found" us 2 wonderful places to stay yet again. I'd never go anywhere without checking out the reviews on there first.
So, it's over now, shall have a drink, and eat whatever I want this weekend, then it's back to 790 on Monday.
Hope all WeMitts are well.
Ann xxx

Attachments

• IMGP1011.JPG
    IMGP1011.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMGP1038.JPG
    IMGP1038.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMGP1036.JPG
    IMGP1036.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 40