General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 9 July 2007

IreneH

Gold Member
And welcome to all WeMITTS new and old. The sun is shining here and hope everyone else is having good weather.

I am doing very well in the last 2 weeks I have lost 12 1/2 lbs and this is so motivating me to go on and try to get down to my lowest weight (another 29 1/2 lb to go)

I have 4 days of ss then i am goiing on holiday to Turkey for 2 weeks where i will try to be sensible

And it is getting closer to the WeMITT meet in Birmingham on September 8. If anyone wants to come please look at the thread in this section. All are welcome
Irene xx

Last edited:
Wow Irene - 12.5 lbs is FANTASTIC - Go You!

:party0019:

I'm also off on hol this weekend so we'll be away at the same time. Have a lovely holiday honey - hopefully we'll both have great weather & a lovely time! :character00180:

Love xxx

Well Done Irene on your weight loss, I look forward to meeting you and your lovely daughter in Sept again. You have done very well to get back on track and I agree with you its best to try and be good on holiday. I am away first week of August ~ we are touring Europe in my motorhome. Not sure where we are going ~ just a quick hop over the water to Calais and see where the mood (or sun tee hee) takes me. I fancy France and Switzerland but we will see.

Have a great week everyone and hope you all feel brighter for the improvement in the weather

Luv Luv

ooooh Tobago was fanflamintastic! :D I went scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, turtle watching, dancing... sunbathing LOADs... the whole experience was unforgettable :)

Took out a jetski and enjoyed that enormously!

Pics are of : me learning to scuba in our pool; one of the lush beaches (the one I went to daily); me about to take out the jetski

I had the best time! Loads happened and I shall never forget it all as long as I live! It was ace! Thanks to the weight loss I did things I couldn't have done before.. I'm so so glad I'd lost what I have ... the holiday wasn't my incentive but it was incredibly wonderful :D

Attachments

• DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF0324.JPG
    DSCF0324.JPG
    306.6 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF0218.JPG
    DSCF0218.JPG
    320.1 KB · Views: 21
That's what this is all about FFnF ... not just how we look after losing weight but how it has such a positive effect on our lives. You look fab and you sound like you had the best time ever!

If there's once thing I regret about the time I went to NZ for 6 weeks, it's that I was so big when I went. It was the experience of a life-time but it would have been so much better if I'd been lighter and able to do more.

ooooh Tobago was fanflamintastic! :D I went scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, turtle watching, dancing... sunbathing LOADs... the whole experience was unforgettable :)

Took out a jetski and enjoyed that enormously!

Pics are of : me learning to scuba in our pool; one of the lush beaches (the one I went to daily); me about to take out the jetski

I had the best time! Loads happened and I shall never forget it all as long as I live! It was ace! Thanks to the weight loss I did things I couldn't have done before.. I'm so so glad I'd lost what I have ... the holiday wasn't my incentive but it was incredibly wonderful :D

OMG!!! LOL LOL :eek::eek:My hubby is from Tobago....lookin at ur pics is makin me miss it...we live there but we r in England for a while...I know the local faces in ur pics...glad u had a good time:p:p...I love my country....I wanna go home!!!:cry::cry:

Back