Gen's Diary...

Hi Gen me darling!

Great to see you back here... I was wondering what had become of you hun!

I started back myself on Monday & weighed myself Tuesday morning at 18 7!!! I was 17 7 at my lighest when I went off track last time just before Christmas so I reckon I was well over a stone over...

Good news is that I am down to 18 1 as of this morning so hopefully well on my way back down there... I'm not SSing 100% & actually doing more like 790 for the moment but as long as I lose the weight I'm happy!!!

So how did you get on today then? Did it go OK?

Wishing you all the very best of luck & you know where I am if you need me!!

Take care XXX

Day 2 and 6lb down!!

Well here I am on Day 2 of this crazy diet... and 6lb down

yesterday went from start of the day - great!! middle of the day all thinking about emotional stuff (amazing what happens when i don't need to decide where to get lunch from) and then the way home from work went a bit like... i'll do 790/no i won't i'll do healthy eating/no i won't i'll do ss..... then i just said feck it i'll go home first and take it from there... so i did and took my xmas tree down and cleaned up a bit and had a lovely evening.... i did have half a bar extra but i was really hungry and to be honest if it was a case of that or breaking it well i would have eaten the full thing!!!

i just realised that i had a lovely evening..... and to be honest for the past month or so my evenings consisted of a take away and some wine or drink etc and i'm not sure i could say i got the pleasure i got out of any of them that i got out of last night... weird eh!!! anyway i'm rambling!!!

had a lovely shower/watched tv and then went to bed where i had a lovely sleep!!!

so here i am day 2 and feel good....

thank you all so much for dropping by and giving me support it really does mean a lot...

i'm sure i'll be back later with more ramblings.....

love

Gen xxx

ta guys am chuffed with the 6lb really am... onwards and downwards....

went shopping at lunchtime... really needed that wake up call.... i remembered how much i loved shopping and being able to shop where and when i wanted..... so it has given me the boot up the ass i needed even tho i'm doing grand... nothing like a reminder to get ya more focused!!!

have a date tonight with a guy i have been in touch with on and off since well before xmas... we just never got round to meeting... i'm no more in the humour but sure i'll go anyway!!! another one on saturday... looking forward to that but am a bit iffy cos of the weight and the like but feck it...

love

Gen xxx

have a date tonight with a guy i have been in touch with on and off since well before xmas... we just never got round to meeting... i'm no more in the humour but sure i'll go anyway!!! another one on saturday... looking forward to that but am a bit iffy cos of the weight and the like but feck it...

love

Gen xxx

Go for it girl!!! You'll knock their socks off!!!
men_71.gif

Ye only live once Gen, make the most of it and enjoy the dates!

ah sure i know girl... it has crossed my mind to just blank the two of them... but i just couldn't do it to myself... i'd be devastated cos ya never know when love will happen eh :D :D :D

gonna enjoy them both!!!!

Gen xx

6lbs. gone!!!

Hi Gen,

Well done for sticking with it and having 6lbs. off!!!

Enjoy your date and tell us all about it tomorrow:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

Well done for sticking with it and having 6lbs. off!!!

Enjoy your date and tell us all about it tomorrow:)

Love Mini xxx

thanks mini... i don't think there will be a whole lot to tell but ya never know :D :D :D i told one of my friends i'm not even gonna get dressed up... she nearly had a heart attack ha ha... i was only messing just did it for her reaction hee hee imagine if he is 'the one'....... :eek: :eek: :eek: yeah right :D :D

love

Gen xx

thanks mini... i don't think there will be a whole lot to tell but ya never know :D :D :D i told one of my friends i'm not even gonna get dressed up... she nearly had a heart attack ha ha... i was only messing just did it for her reaction hee hee imagine if he is 'the one'....... :eek: :eek: :eek: yeah right :D :D

love

Gen xx

He could well be the one....ye never know....actually, not sure I believe in this 'the one' business....cynical?! Me?! Never!! Regardless, you can have a lotta fun!

Well done, 6lbs is bloody amazing even by SS'ing standards, stick with it girl, you'll do it..

Gen's Diary... The Date....

well i have just posted a big long post and went to post it and it disappeared.... so here is the short version

date was crap... arrived at 9:05 was gone by 9:45 never before has that happened... the guy was rude and arrogant and not my cup of tea... i should have gone with my instincts and not met him... i'll know in future...

anyways had a date arranged for tomorrow night... changed it to tonight... gonna go, have a few drinks and then thats it... no more dating for the moment...

gonna have a bit of me time and decide where i'm going...

still 6lb down this morning after having some food and drink last night so happy with that but need to sort my ass out!!!

anyway i'll be back later!!!

love

Gen xx

Sorry date was c*** - his loss! Maybe tonight's one will be the one!!!
If not .....
next_7.gif
!!!!

Well done with the weight loss - that is great!

Sorry date was c*** - his loss! Maybe tonight's one will be the one!!!
If not .....
next_7.gif
!!!!

Well done with the weight loss - that is great!

thanks hun... don't think the guy tonight will be the 'one' either but he is a nice guy and we get on so it'll be a nice night... i'm quite looking forward to just having me time to be honest and focusing on getting this weight off for once and for all!!!!

thanks for your mail...

love

gen xx

Back