Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

Hi Gen,

I think the nearest one is about 48 miles away in Letterkenny...too far! (that is my excuse):rolleyes:

I am doing a little bit of walking and tonning again...I am going to make myself going swimming soon....

I could sneak in early so that no one would see me:eek: :(

The pool is a miserable size, but it is better than nothing.

Just need a little courage.

Love Mini xxx

Ok so just nearing the end of day 1... so far i have had a choc mint shake and a choc tetra.... about 3 litres of water and a crap headache... but i'll be grand!!1

I'm off to curves at 7pm... looking forward to that in a weird way!!! think it might just be the way to go at the moment for me!

Was just thinking that there is nothing to stop me getting to goal this time... when i did it in april... i was going on holidays in august so there was going to be a disruption and then any time i tried to start after august christmas was always gonna get in the way... all excuses i know but i don't have any now....

my 30th birthday is on the 20th of June and that is five months away nearly to the date and i could and will be 10 stone for that day.... i'm so determined!!!

hope you all have a lovely evening

Gen xxxx

Toning sounds great....thats wat I would like to do but there isnt anywhere here like curves...even if there was though I prob couldnt afford it:rolleyes: and eh, well, em, I dont DO exercising etc so it would be incredibly difficult to decide wat I should or shouldnt do!

Yeah,its kinda irrelevant this week and TBH I really want to look my bestest when I go home at the end of the month for my sisters graduation....there is always a teensy chance I could bump into mr nice policeman again;) I promise to be nice to him if I do lol

Let us know how you get on at curves, sounds like you know wat ur doing this time round hun, keeping my fingers crossed for ye!

i read somewhere that mr nice policeman was asking about you??? so ya see ya haven't put him off... i can see another snog-a-thon on the cards when you are over ha ha

to be honest curves is €39 and the gym is €54 a month so its cheaper so heres hoping i go!!!! but i do think i will... 30 minutes 3 times a week... nearly typed a year there :confused: :confused: :confused: hope thats not a sign....

Hi Gen,

I think the nearest one is about 48 miles away in Letterkenny...too far! (that is my excuse):rolleyes:

I am doing a little bit of walking and tonning again...I am going to make myself going swimming soon....

I could sneak in early so that no one would see me:eek: :(

The pool is a miserable size, but it is better than nothing.

Just need a little courage.

Love Mini xxx

ah 48 miles is far too far to be driving for that... you always do well when you do your own bits of exercising anyway!!!

get swimming girl.. if thats what you like... believe me... nobody is looking at ya.. everyone far too interested in themselves!!!!

u'll get the courage... look how far you have come!!

love

Gen xx

i read somewhere that mr nice policeman was asking about you??? so ya see ya haven't put him off... i can see another snog-a-thon on the cards when you are over ha ha

to be honest curves is €39 and the gym is €54 a month so its cheaper so heres hoping i go!!!! but i do think i will... 30 minutes 3 times a week... nearly typed a year there :confused: :confused: :confused: hope thats not a sign....

You WILL Go at least 3 times a week!! Positive mantras girl!!!

If ye dont go 3 times a week its a waste of near 40 quid that u could be spendin on clothes or shoes.....

My sis says he was askin after me....but eh, she was in the pub, prob wit his mate so who knows wat cud've actually been going on?! I would prefer to be told he had asked for my number lol so dont be counting on me havin any snog-a-thons...well with him anyway;)

You WILL Go at least 3 times a week!! Positive mantras girl!!!

If ye dont go 3 times a week its a waste of near 40 quid that u could be spendin on clothes or shoes.....

My sis says he was askin after me....but eh, she was in the pub, prob wit his mate so who knows wat cud've actually been going on?! I would prefer to be told he had asked for my number lol so dont be counting on me havin any snog-a-thons...well with him anyway;)

plenty more fish in eh.... copper face jacks hee hee!!!

Hiya Gen ,
Whooohooo!
Day 1 under ya belt and a toning class sounds like you mean business i am looking at ss last chance monday wish me luck and Kazz i am going for the positive mantra thingy ..i will be slim... i will be slim ...i will be slim :p
Really proud of ya and envy your positivity !
You go girl :D lotsa luv Julie xxxxxx

and also plenty more coppers in coppers!!

aint that the truth... me thinks he has a soft spot for ya tho!!! watch this space!!!

how ya gettin on??? gonna have a read of a few threads now so i'll catch up!!

love

Gen xx

Hiya Gen ,
Whooohooo!
Day 1 under ya belt and a toning class sounds like you mean business i am looking at ss last chance monday wish me luck and Kazz i am going for the positive mantra thingy ..i will be slim... i will be slim ...i will be slim :p
Really proud of ya and envy your positivity !
You go girl :D lotsa luv Julie xxxxxx

Ah Julie thanks hun and i wish you alllllllll the best with your last chance on monday... be nice to yourself... and yes you can be slim!!!

love

Gen xx

ps... keep in touch xxxx

Day 2...

hey all...

Well its day 2 and i'm in ketosis... yippeeeeeee

I'm such a nicer person when i'm in control of my eating its weird... i'm so much happier and in good form with everyone... so long may it continue!!

Right so yesterday went fine, couple of headaches but just took paracetemol and they went...

i went to curves, which is a 30 minute women only workout which just really tones, it works in intervals of 30 second machines, so ya change every 30 seconds and you alternate every 30 seconds to a kind of dance mat thing... its quite good actually, went anyway and did my introduction with the instructor and this morning my bones are that nice sore feeling that i actually have done something... so thats good!!! think i'll go again tonight, if not defo in the morning!!

Had a lovely bath when i came home, snuggly pj's and watched a bit of telly then bed!!!

when i got into bed tho i start thinking that i'd eat tonight, friday, i was planning it...... and then thinking i'd start again on sunday... anyways, i dreamt i ate and when i woke up it took me a while to actually figure out if i had eaten or not... thought i might have got up and ate in the night??? no food there so not possible!!!! still have it in my head that i might eat tonight but taking it minute by minute...

anyways just have my yummy choc mint shake now so i'm still on the right track so far so good!!!!

love

Gen xxx

Hi Gen, you're going good girl! You and me both! I'm starting day 2 with a headache and some nurofen but I haven't checked whether I'm in ketosis or not yet. I'll check tomorrow. Please don't eat tonight - I've done that all week and I am not happy with myself. I manged 6 days SSing last week and screwed it all up in one evening. Took me from Sunday to Wednesday to get back on track. Filled up my glycogen stores and put back on all but 2lbs of the weight I lost last week. However, if I have lost 2lbs of fat that will do me I suppose! But, it gets harder every time. WE CAN DO IT!!!

Much love, xxx

Hi Gen, you're going good girl! You and me both! I'm starting day 2 with a headache and some nurofen but I haven't checked whether I'm in ketosis or not yet. I'll check tomorrow. Please don't eat tonight - I've done that all week and I am not happy with myself. I manged 6 days SSing last week and screwed it all up in one evening. Took me from Sunday to Wednesday to get back on track. Filled up my glycogen stores and put back on all but 2lbs of the weight I lost last week. However, if I have lost 2lbs of fat that will do me I suppose! But, it gets harder every time. WE CAN DO IT!!!

Much love, xxx

Hey Sarah... delighted you are doing so good... get them tablets into ya... the last thing ya need is a bloody headache eh!!!

i'm ignoring my want to eat at the moment... and taking every minute as it comes... i know i won't eat before tonight so thats good... ie i don't have a want to eat at lunchtime... its weird the way the oul brain works!!!

thanks for the support and i really will 100% try to keep on the straight and narrow... think i won't eat but just can't say for defo... but i don't want to.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

good luck for today hun you are flying it!!!

love

Gen xxx

Hi Gen,

In the pink already!!!

What strange dreams you were having about food!!!

I have had similar ones about smoking and I wake up in a sweat thinking I had gone back smoking:eek: I am a non smoker now for nine years!!!

Curves sounds very enjoyable, I hope you keep it up as it will help with your energy levels beside giving you a nice shape for the beach this summer...

Love Mini xxx

aint that the truth... me thinks he has a soft spot for ya tho!!! watch this space!!!

how ya gettin on??? gonna have a read of a few threads now so i'll catch up!!

love

Gen xx

hhhmmm, well he'll have to suss out where we will be and make an appearance in order to find out!! Eh, like it'll be hard to decide where we will be......:rolleyes: But dunno if he knows I will be home lol

hey all...

Well its day 2 and i'm in ketosis... yippeeeeeee

I'm such a nicer person when i'm in control of my eating its weird... i'm so much happier and in good form with everyone... so long may it continue!!

Right so yesterday went fine, couple of headaches but just took paracetemol and they went...

i went to curves, which is a 30 minute women only workout which just really tones, it works in intervals of 30 second machines, so ya change every 30 seconds and you alternate every 30 seconds to a kind of dance mat thing... its quite good actually, went anyway and did my introduction with the instructor and this morning my bones are that nice sore feeling that i actually have done something... so thats good!!! think i'll go again tonight, if not defo in the morning!!

Had a lovely bath when i came home, snuggly pj's and watched a bit of telly then bed!!!

when i got into bed tho i start thinking that i'd eat tonight, friday, i was planning it...... and then thinking i'd start again on sunday... anyways, i dreamt i ate and when i woke up it took me a while to actually figure out if i had eaten or not... thought i might have got up and ate in the night??? no food there so not possible!!!! still have it in my head that i might eat tonight but taking it minute by minute...

anyways just have my yummy choc mint shake now so i'm still on the right track so far so good!!!!

love

Gen xxx

i'm ignoring my want to eat at the moment... and taking every minute as it comes... i know i won't eat before tonight so thats good... ie i don't have a want to eat at lunchtime... its weird the way the oul brain works!!!

Glad you seem to be having a good day hun....yay...cant believe u are in ketosis....me thinks I have p*ssed off the ketosis fairy wit my shenanigans lately...we were good mates before Christmas!!

Anyway, hope the rest of the day goes well for ye, and the weekend!! Be warned....the ketosis fairy is VERY fickle.....

Curves sounds really really good hun....whens ur next date there?!

hhhmmm, well he'll have to suss out where we will be and make an appearance in order to find out!! Eh, like it'll be hard to decide where we will be......:rolleyes: But dunno if he knows I will be home lol

see if ya gave me his details... i could make sure he knows you are there :eek: :eek: or go out with him myself hee hee only kidding... ur sister surely to god will drop a few hints.... eh just collecting karen from the airport she is home for my graduation????? does she work with him much??

Glad you seem to be having a good day hun....yay...cant believe u are in ketosis....me thinks I have p*ssed off the ketosis fairy wit my shenanigans lately...we were good mates before Christmas!!

Anyway, hope the rest of the day goes well for ye, and the weekend!! Be warned....the ketosis fairy is VERY fickle.....

Curves sounds really really good hun....whens ur next date there?!

next date in curves is tonight, me thinks, but if not then tomorrow!!! i have a lovely sore feeling in my bones... ya know where ya know you have done something but its not too sore... i like that feeling!!!

i kinda go into ketosis fairly easy which is great for me... just have to treasure it is all....

Back