Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

see if ya gave me his details... i could make sure he knows you are there :eek: :eek: or go out with him myself hee hee only kidding... ur sister surely to god will drop a few hints.... eh just collecting karen from the airport she is home for my graduation????? does she work with him much??

She doesnt work with him at all!! Theres a guy in her class who is in his station and on the same unit, which is how he ended up out wit us, cos they have the same shifts most of the time and my sis's mate wanted to go out with us!! And TBH, I'm sure my sis's/his mate have better things to be thinkin about at the minute than wether I will be home or not!!! Plus, eh, my sis's mate thinks I'm a bit mental.....wonder where he got that idea from :rolleyes:

next date in curves is tonight, me thinks, but if not then tomorrow!!! i have a lovely sore feeling in my bones... ya know where ya know you have done something but its not too sore... i like that feeling!!!

i kinda go into ketosis fairly easy which is great for me... just have to treasure it is all....

GO TO CURVES TONITE WOMAN!! Seriously, start as you mean to go on and all that.....how many things never get done because we put them off til tomoro?! Like the sore feeling....I have one in my bluddy thighs from al my exercise biking!!

I'm very very VERY jealous about the ketosis thing....can ye tell?! :p :p

She doesnt work with him at all!! Theres a guy in her class who is in his station and on the same unit, which is how he ended up out wit us, cos they have the same shifts most of the time and my sis's mate wanted to go out with us!! And TBH, I'm sure my sis's/his mate have better things to be thinkin about at the minute than wether I will be home or not!!! Plus, eh, my sis's mate thinks I'm a bit mental.....wonder where he got that idea from :rolleyes:

GO TO CURVES TONITE WOMAN!! Seriously, start as you mean to go on and all that.....how many things never get done because we put them off til tomoro?! Like the sore feeling....I have one in my bluddy thighs from al my exercise biking!!

I'm very very VERY jealous about the ketosis thing....can ye tell?! :p :p

ok girl... i'm going to curves... i want to go tomorrow too... that too much???

don't be jealous bout the ketosis... easy come easy go is what i say... i need to appreciate it a bit more... stay away from the chocolate and toast and u'll be grand :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you.... mental :confused: :confused: :D i'm dying to find out what happened with mr nice policeman and how it ended badly???? did you write it down anywhere on here or is it top secret???

yay... i've changed my ticker.... go me!!!

it reprents my 30th birthday and i want to be at goal for then!!!!

want to get a glitter name now and maybe a meez??? and then i'll be sooooo cooooollllllll!!!

love

Gen xxx

ok girl... i'm going to curves... i want to go tomorrow too... that too much???

don't be jealous bout the ketosis... easy come easy go is what i say... i need to appreciate it a bit more... stay away from the chocolate and toast and u'll be grand :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you.... mental :confused: :confused: :D i'm dying to find out what happened with mr nice policeman and how it ended badly???? did you write it down anywhere on here or is it top secret???

Its soooo not written on here and is kinda secret:rolleyes: Lets just say I behaved rather badly.....:rolleyes: ;)

Anyway, glad ur going to curves, why not go tomoro as well?! Keep ye occupied for a bit lol Since its toning it cant be too strenuous anyway so I doubt if you could overdo it...and they'll tell ye if you are!

Hi Gen

How u going girl? Keep strong, it will be so worth it.

Glad you are enjoying curves. I was curious and looked it up but there are no classes near me.

Much love

Hi gorgeous girl

I've only just found your diary can ya believe it?!?!?!

I'm so glad you've taken control honey and i hope you managed to stick to it over the weekend... It is worth it babe innit? Altho v v v hard!!!!

Look forward to hearing from you on Monday when you're back in work, i've got a really busy week so won't be able to post much for the first half of the week....

Lots of luv,

Hey guys... thanks for the support... but unfortunately i fell at the first hurdle... on friday night... i knew i was gonna eat and drink from early... it wasn't a hate filled experience i kinda just did it and enjoyed it... see i don't binge but i do eat in secret... anyway haven't really stopped since friday night but tomorrow i'm starting again with renewed gusto...

i think the weekend came too soon after my start on thursday and i know there will always be some excuse or other but thats mine and i'm sticking to it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanks again for the support...

love

Gen xxx

Day -1 of 149 to 30th Birthday on 20th June .....

ok so my 30th birthday is on the 20th of June... and i am going to be at goal for that.... its possible and its gonna be done...

so tomorrow is day 1 of 149 which takes me to the 20th June, hence my title being day minus one ha ha

there is no way i'm eating tomorrow just no way and thats the mindset i'm getting into as of now, maybe if i just keep saying that to myself i'll get there... anyway i'm off to do a chart to see how i should get on taking into account that i should lose 3lb a week or there abouts....

love

Gen xxx

Hi Gen,

149 days to your 30th Birthday!!!

I wonder will I be at goal by then:confused:

I promise to push you along if you do the same for me...

We will have to look our best for the meet up in Dublin:)

WE can have a birthday celebration for you then.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

149 days to your 30th Birthday!!!

I wonder will I be at goal by then:confused:

I promise to push you along if you do the same for me...

We will have to look our best for the meet up in Dublin:)

WE can have a birthday celebration for you then.

Love Mini xxx

oh girl i'm willing to push if you are!!!!!

we most definitely will be at goal for dublin no doubt about it!!!!

how you today??

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

Well that a deal then:D

Doing good today after a crap weekend:(

The sunshine has been lovely here today and it just lifts my spirits:)

I think over the weekend I got annoyed with myself for letting my diet slide over Christmas...delayed reaction:rolleyes: :mad:

I had the fun and paying for it now...so not worth it. I hope as long as I live I never pig out like that again!!!

Hopefully I have learned my lesson this time for sure:rolleyes: :eek:

That is done and dusted now and I am moving forward and today has been a very good day...the best in the last two weeks really as I have been a miserable cow. Husband has the patience of a Saint...lucky me:)

I am off out to now visit my sister she is doing very well after her operation last week. She is very pleased with her new pace maker.

Talk to you later.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

Well that a deal then:D

Doing good today after a crap weekend:(

The sunshine has been lovely here today and it just lifts my spirits:)

I think over the weekend I got annoyed with myself for letting my diet slide over Christmas...delayed reaction:rolleyes: :mad:

I had the fun and paying for it now...so not worth it. I hope as long as I live I never pig out like that again!!!

Hopefully I have learned my lesson this time for sure:rolleyes: :eek:

That is done and dusted now and I am moving forward and today has been a very good day...the best in the last two weeks really as I have been a miserable cow. Husband has the patience of a Saint...lucky me:)

I am off out to now visit my sister she is doing very well after her operation last week. She is very pleased with her new pace maker.

Talk to you later.

Love Mini xxx

All very positive young lady!!! long may it continue xxxx

The plan is.........

From tomorrow the plan is..........

- have 3 cambridge packs per day
- drink minimum 4 litres of water per day
- go to curves minimum 3 times per week, 3 times is good tho
- keep my house tidy
- keep my car tidy
- be happy with my decreasing body
- enjoy both my family and friends more
- love myself for who i am

thats it for the moment...nuff to start with me things :D :D :D

be back tomorrow!!

hope everyone has a lovely evening

love

Gen xxxx

Go Gen,
Your gonna enjoy that birthday so much more at goal just remember that and be STRONG !
Thinking of ya lotsa love xxx Julie xxxx

thanks julie... your constant support is heart warming it really is, thank you so much for your kind words.

hope you are doing well

love

Gen xxx

Day 1 of 149... here i go!!

ok... have had huge fights with my CB this morning... after saying last night no excuses doesn't matter if all my limbs fall off... woke up kinda all geared up but have spent a lot of the time already fighting with my CB saying the usual sure i'll start tomorrow... so i read a few threads on here and now i'm sitting here having my choc mint shake and its lovely... so i'm starting today... not looking too far into the future just taking each pack as it comes but i really really want to do this so i'm gonna!!!!

I DID IT BEFORE... SO I CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!

i swear if i was doing it for someone else it would be so much easier... eh in fact it would be done and dusted by not WTF is that about????

anyway taking a bit of my own advice and just doing it!!!

so here i go, glasses raised and cheers to a slim Gen for June!!!

love

Gen xxx

day one... going ok so far... i'm sticking to this site like glue just keeping me going... reading all the positive posts... just need to get through day one and i'll be ok!!!

hope everyones day is going well

love

Gen xx

I DID IT BEFORE... SO I CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!

i swear if i was doing it for someone else it would be so much easier... eh in fact it would be done and dusted by not WTF is that about????

anyway taking a bit of my own advice and just doing it!!!

so here i go, glasses raised and cheers to a slim Gen for June!!!

love

Gen xxx

What a fantastic idea!! You diet for me and i bet you wouldn't cheat!!! Oh of only we could!! We could swap bodies for a couple of months and hand them back nice and slim!!!

Good luck Gen - I'll keep checking in on you! Have subscribed to this diary now!! So go girl!!!

Back