Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

What a fantastic idea!! You diet for me and i bet you wouldn't cheat!!! Oh of only we could!! We could swap bodies for a couple of months and hand them back nice and slim!!!

Good luck Gen - I'll keep checking in on you! Have subscribed to this diary now!! So go girl!!!

Thanks bev... it would be soooo much easier eh???

i really really want to do it so fingers and toes crossed....

love

Gen x

was just reading back over my first diary on here and i could kick myself for letting myself get back to where i started, well nearly.... i was soooooooooo happy with all my lovely clothes, felt great and only had a little bit left to lose. i'm feeling quite pissed off now to be honest...........

was just reading back over my first diary on here and i could kick myself for letting myself get back to where i started, well nearly.... i was soooooooooo happy with all my lovely clothes, felt great and only had a little bit left to lose. i'm feeling quite pissed off now to be honest...........

I did that Gen a few Fridays ago - called it my "black Friday" .... but it spurred me on as at that point I'd gained 9lb in 6months whereas when i'd started the diary i'd wanted to lose 2 stone!! It got me to think about my diet etc all over again - and I did get focussed there for a bit and have lost 4lb since that day.

So get yourself focussed - look to where you want to be, because in 6months time we are both going to be at target!!!

(((hugs)))

I did that Gen a few Fridays ago - called it my "black Friday" .... but it spurred me on as at that point I'd gained 9lb in 6months whereas when i'd started the diary i'd wanted to lose 2 stone!! It got me to think about my diet etc all over again - and I did get focussed there for a bit and have lost 4lb since that day.

So get yourself focussed - look to where you want to be, because in 6months time we are both going to be at target!!!

(((hugs)))

Ta hun... i'm feeling very fecking weird at the moment.... i know its just day one blues hee hee but feck it why can't i just be normal... eat normal and not pile on the weight????

just being a moany mini now!!

thanks for reply hun

love

Gen xxx

lots of things flying around in my head at the moment... just thought i'd jot them down...

1. i'd be lost without this website... altho i haven't done any work today... i have a real need to keep reading over peoples experiences to keep me focused.
2. i'm on a rollercoaster of feck why didn't i just continue when i was doing so well last year???
3. starting again tomorrow has entered my head... ignoring that for the moment...
4. not sure what else :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

just had 1/2 chick mush soup and about 1 quarter peanut bar... needed something to lift me spirits ha ha

rant over FOR NOW!!!!

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

It is perfectly normal to beat yourself up when you look back and see how well you were going first time around and you were in the zone:)

Sure I was the other side of eleven and half stone:eek:

All I can say is that beating yourself up takes the focus off the now as you go off into never, never land and the sad thing is that you can get stuck there:(

It is just the mind playing its tricks with you so that you find some excuse to break the diet and go back eating...it really is just the old chatterbox in disguise, so try and ignore it.

What is done is done and crying over split milk is not going to make it any different but it will bring you down and make you feel miserable and weaken your resolve to continue.

I should know I have been where you are so many times and I talked myself out of the diet and into the food cupboard:mad:

This is a clean fresh start and it is one day at a time and by Easter you will be feeling so better in yourself and by your 30th Birthday you will be one happy bunny that you found your head again.:)

Just focus on making it through today, don't think about tomorrow as it will look after itself.

Hugs.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

It is perfectly normal to beat yourself up when you look back and see how well you were going first time around and you were in the zone:)

Sure I was the other side of eleven and half stone:eek:

All I can say is that beating yourself up takes the focus off the now as you go off into never, never land and the sad thing is that you can get stuck there:(

It is just the mind playing its tricks with you so that you find some excuse to break the diet and go back eating...it really is just the old chatterbox in disguise, so try and ignore it.

What is done is done and crying over split milk is not going to make it any different but it will bring you down and make you feel miserable and weaken your resolve to continue.

I should know I have been where you are so many times and I talked myself out of the diet and into the food cupboard:mad:

This is a clean fresh start and it is one day at a time and by Easter you will be feeling so better in yourself and by your 30th Birthday you will be one happy bunny that you found your head again.:)

Just focus on making it through today, don't think about tomorrow as it will look after itself.

Hugs.

Love Mini xxx

Mini you are so right... i'm trying my very best not to go into the ignoring the diet is here stage... which could easily happen if i go into pissed off stage.... but i'm reading away on here how everyone is doing and the success stories... think i'll leave my old diary for another day.... was looking for inspiration but not sure i'm in the right frame of mind for it....

still not planning eating so far so good.....

thanks mini...

love

Gen xxx

2. i'm on a rollercoaster of feck why didn't i just continue when i was doing so well last year???
3. starting again tomorrow has entered my head... ignoring that for the moment...

Hiya Gen

The way I see it, life is like a car journey (I've bored other people with this before, so why not you? :) )

When you're driving you can't see your destination so there's no point in trying to imagine what it looks like .. it's just too far away! If you keep your eyes fixed on the rear-view mirror (where you've come from) you'll just end up being fixated on the past - and probably have an accident as you're not looking where you going. You can't go back and change it, it's gone and that's that. Which is why it's important to focus completely on where you are now - that's where you're living your life. Right here, right now!

And just remember - tomorrow NEVER comes! :rolleyes:

Lots of love

Hiya Gen

The way I see it, life is like a car journey (I've bored other people with this before, so why not you? :) )

When you're driving you can't see your destination so there's no point in trying to imagine what it looks like .. it's just too far away! If you keep your eyes fixed on the rear-view mirror (where you've come from) you'll just end up being fixated on the past - and probably have an accident as you're not looking where you going. You can't go back and change it, it's gone and that's that. Which is why it's important to focus completely on where you are now - that's where you're living your life. Right here, right now!

And just remember - tomorrow NEVER comes! :rolleyes:

Lots of love

thanks for that sharon... i'm keeping my eyes firmly focused on minimins today and reading as much as i can and really getting through the day... not very productive work wise... but whatever gets me throught the CD day...

think i need to start a bit of visualising myself thin....

thanks for dropping by really appreciated...

love

Gen xxx

Hi Gen,

I find playing with my virtual model helps to see what I hope to achieve my staying on my diet.

My Virtual Model - Home

Here have a go you might find it helps!

Most of those success stories started off where you are now at some stage of their journey...

It does not come easy to any of us, but I think you have to look at this as a learning process along the way to a slimmer and healthier way of living and changing old habits that are so much a part of us takes time and practise.

The rewards are fantastic.

I know you can do this, you did it before you will do it again.

Have a nice relax when you go home this evening and be gentle with yourself
614.gif

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Gen ,
Hope your still focussed why not think about how you would like to celebrate your birthday where to go ? what to wear ? try visualising it !

You know you are capable of doing this and your going to make it through when you feel the call of the CB think if i eat this i will get bigger but if i drink this shake i will get smaller and ride it out i didnt have my 1st shake on sunday because i wanted a food breakfast so i discussed it in my head is it going to be that wonderful how about getting back into those combat trousers i was wearing last summer i got there in the end but i wouldn't eat anything until i knew that i had reasoned with my CB .

Ignoring it doesn't work with me but reasoning is doing the trick for now .I cant wait to post my success story how about you ?
We can do it stay calm and focus on the positive xxxxxxxxx

Hiya Gen ,
Hope your still focussed why not think about how you would like to celebrate your birthday where to go ? what to wear ? try visualising it !

You know you are capable of doing this and your going to make it through when you feel the call of the CB think if i eat this i will get bigger but if i drink this shake i will get smaller and ride it out i didnt have my 1st shake on sunday because i wanted a food breakfast so i discussed it in my head is it going to be that wonderful how about getting back into those combat trousers i was wearing last summer i got there in the end but i wouldn't eat anything until i knew that i had reasoned with my CB .

Ignoring it doesn't work with me but reasoning is doing the trick for now .I cant wait to post my success story how about you ?
We can do it stay calm and focus on the positive xxxxxxxxx

hey julie.. how are ya getting on honey??? you talk a lot of sense!!!

have you a diary going?? haven't seen one around??

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

I find playing with my virtual model helps to see what I hope to achieve my staying on my diet.

My Virtual Model - Home

Here have a go you might find it helps!

Most of those success stories started off where you are now at some stage of their journey...

It does not come easy to any of us, but I think you have to look at this as a learning process along the way to a slimmer and healthier way of living and changing old habits that are so much a part of us takes time and practise.

The rewards are fantastic.

I know you can do this, you did it before you will do it again.

Have a nice relax when you go home this evening and be gentle with yourself
614.gif

Love Mini xxx

I am getting there Mini... little steps... love the pic of the bath!!!

love

Gen xx

Hey Gen,
I do have a diary but haven't used it for a while didn't want to jinx myself .

I stated Friday and so far so good i haven't been 100 % but when i have eaten its been healthy choices so the bingeing is under control i am mainly going with shake for breakfast shake for lunch and healthy evening meal but its a warm up for the grand SS assault that is coming soon !

Phsycologically this has been good for me as i dont feel the panic of failing straight off and with each day the prospect of ss seems no problem so feeling confident and lost 6lbs so far so no complaining from me !

Hope your feeling ok mate and however you get there its got to be the best for you which isnt always the straigtforward way !

Lotsa lotsa love and thinking of ya Julie xxxx

Hey Gen,
I do have a diary but haven't used it for a while didn't want to jinx myself .

I stated Friday and so far so good i haven't been 100 % but when i have eaten its been healthy choices so the bingeing is under control i am mainly going with shake for breakfast shake for lunch and healthy evening meal but its a warm up for the grand SS assault that is coming soon !

Phsycologically this has been good for me as i dont feel the panic of failing straight off and with each day the prospect of ss seems no problem so feeling confident and lost 6lbs so far so no complaining from me !

Hope your feeling ok mate and however you get there its got to be the best for you which isnt always the straigtforward way !

Lotsa lotsa love and thinking of ya Julie xxxx

hey julie.. i just unearthed ur diary... sorry bout that... hope it doesn't jinx ya babe. well done on easing your way into it.. ur doing a great job!!! and 6lb down well thats impressive!!!

well done hun i'm delighted for ya!!

love

Gen xxx

Hi Gen,

found your thread, hope you pulled thru day 1 ok, it is tough to start with but if ya get past day 3 you'll be flying again.

I love what Summerskye wrote about the rear view mirrow (i've nicked it and posted it on my thread so I can look back (oops excuse the pun) at it if I feel doubts niggling in.

looking forward to hear about your day2..

Day 2 of 149... having a non diet day!!!

Well i have decided to carry on with the countdown to my 30th whether i'm cd'ing or not!!!

anyway i caved last night got a chinese and bottle of wine... chinese made me feel sick and i mean ill... wasn't nice at all!!

so this morning i woke up all tense... head was wrecked nearly as soon as i opened my eyes... usual will i won't i ss, so i decided to have a non diet day... as soon as i decided this i relaxed... so i'm just not thinking bout being on/starting or not starting a diet today... i'm nice and relaxed and have had some brown bread and laughing cow extra light cheese so far and it was lovely and i'm not stressing at all...

i know i will get back to cd but want to do it with no pressure...

anyway i'll be lurking today but have loads to do in work so catch ya all laters...

love

Gen xxx

Hiya Gen,
Sounds like a good approach to me, its the getting where you want to be that matters not how long and which way you go to get there !!!!!!!!!!!!

My assault on ss begins tomorrow and i am already thinking ok i will eat as much as poss tonight because..........
well you know the rest !

I have already come to terms with the fact it's never gonna be like the first time o i have just got to make each day as good as i can so if that means eating then i have just gotta be sensible and not eat the contents of the fridge lol !

So congrats on what sounds like a successful day and many more to come !
Lotsa love Julie xxx

Back