Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

Gen

Normal
Ok guys... its exactly what it says on the tin... my final diary... this time i'm doing it

Starting back on CD today, weigh in last night 15st 7lb :eek: no looking back from now just forward....

Reasons for doing CD are....

- booking my holiday on Saturday, going to Turkey on the 12th August and want to look stunning hee hee
- Want to be able to shop in the 'normal' shops again, really loved it when i could last year
- Want to look good and feel good about myself.
- have loads of things coming up this year incl 30th birthdays, my own included and want to be able to buy lovely clothes without feeling crap

What i'm doing to get where i want to be....

- only consuming cambridge products
- only weighing myself once a week (hopping on and off the scales doesn't work for me i'm afraid... did try it :D :D )
- Drinking at least 4 litres of water a day
- joined curves - its a 30 minute workout which is more about toning and firming than cardio, which i think will be best for now.
- gonna keep positive with my affirmations

So there ya have it... fingers and toes crossed that this time i'm gonna do it... I REALLY REALLY WANT TO!!!

Thanks for all your support and guys its always appreciated :D :D :D

love

Gen xxx

GO FOR IT!

M.

You can do it Gen, good luck!

We're all here to cheer you on Gen!! :)

Add me to your list of supporters! Will keep checking in ... go girl!

I want to be at goal for the Dublin meet .... oh and to help you celebrate your birthday early!!!

Oh my god... i have just logged back in after doing a bit of work :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and i am overwhelmed by the amount of support... i really want to thank each and every one of you...

Flirty... we will be at goal for dublin... no questions :D :D

Chelle... i'll email ya in a bit... but well done on getting back on... we can do this!!!

RD... Thanks a million... was looking at your pics of you and ur car and the rest of them the other day and well all i can say is WOW... you look brill!!!

Rebel... Thanks for your support, much appreciated..

Mike... Thanks for your support... you were one of the first people who inspired me to do this crazy diet!!! I will get there!

Thanks a million guys... have had my first shake... choc mint... mmmmm love it!!!

have decided to try not to have any bars for the first week... don't think it effects my weight loss but i'm gonna try anyway!!!

Its 5 short months to my birthday nearly to the date so realistically i could be at 10 stone for my birthday... now that would be some birthday pressie!!!!

I'm gonna do it this time, i promise me!!!

love to all

Gen xxx

Good Luck Gen
You know you can do it - I too am doing this for the last time.
Great to see you have goals and actions, keep them with you to keep you motivated.

Remember - one day at a time....

Take care.
Saksred.x

Good Luck Gen
You know you can do it - I too am doing this for the last time.
Great to see you have goals and actions, keep them with you to keep you motivated.

Remember - one day at a time....

Take care.
Saksred.x

Hey I'm with ya all the way... this is the last time but the best!!!!

keep in touch

Gen xx

Hi Gen, good luck on day 1 - like me a new start! We will support each other hun, this time we will get there!

Cheers Sarah... I'm doing good on day one... just had 2nd pack... yummy choc tetra... its gas i really like most of the products, not sure what i do be playing at :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

how you getting on??? i'm gonna have a looksie at your diary now anyways!!!

Love

Gen xxx

Hey Karen... Thanks for ur support... i'm determined to do it... think i have the right mindset...

hope ur doing good!

love

Gen xx

I'm doing grand hun...Mindless recommended mantras on my diary a few pages ago and I have been telling myself I CAN FIT INTO MY NEW DRESS and I know that if thats to come true then I need to do the rest as well lol

Sounds like you have the right mindset....hope your first day is going well for you!

I'm doing grand hun...Mindless recommended mantras on my diary a few pages ago and I have been telling myself I CAN FIT INTO MY NEW DRESS and I know that if thats to come true then I need to do the rest as well lol

Sounds like you have the right mindset....hope your first day is going well for you!

First day going really well, so far, have had two packs... loads of water and an appointment at curves at 7pm... which i'm gonna go to, surprise surprise!!!

have you decided whether you are gonna drink at the weekend???

Well done Gen for starting again and you will do it...

You have plenty of motivation going for you just now, hang onto it.

Be sure to tell us all about curves!!!

Love Mini xxx

First day going really well, so far, have had two packs... loads of water and an appointment at curves at 7pm... which i'm gonna go to, surprise surprise!!!

have you decided whether you are gonna drink at the weekend???

Oh, one of my aunts used to go to that and she lost quite a bit of weight while she did it!

Em, well I have decided that I will decide on the day....its not this weekend anyway, its next weekend (b day is on tuesday as is pay day so no money to do anytin before then!) I have plenty of time to think it over really, and plenty of time to invent a mysterious illness that requires antibiotics if needs be lol

Oh, one of my aunts used to go to that and she lost quite a bit of weight while she did it!

Em, well I have decided that I will decide on the day....its not this weekend anyway, its next weekend (b day is on tuesday as is pay day so no money to do anytin before then!) I have plenty of time to think it over really, and plenty of time to invent a mysterious illness that requires antibiotics if needs be lol

I did curves before but to be honest i expected miracles... was still eating normal but expecting to lose loads in 30 mintues 3 times a week yeah right!!! i really do think that its the correct exercise cos its toning and stuff and to be honest i just don't go to the gym so decided to give it a go and its only around the corner from me so no excuse... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

on the drinking thing... you are dead right in deciding closer to the time... if i were you i would put it out of your mind and concentrate on ss and then decide on the day how you are feeling... bet if you see another 4 or 5lb down between now and then you won't be bothered drinking... u'll just want to show off ur lovely new figure :D :D :D

Gen xxx

Well done Gen for starting again and you will do it...

You have plenty of motivation going for you just now, hang onto it.

Be sure to tell us all about curves!!!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini for your ongoing support... i really do have loads to look forward to this year and absolutely nothing in my way!!!

will report on curves in the morning... first class tonight... is there one near you??

love

Gen xx

I did curves before but to be honest i expected miracles... was still eating normal but expecting to lose loads in 30 mintues 3 times a week yeah right!!! i really do think that its the correct exercise cos its toning and stuff and to be honest i just don't go to the gym so decided to give it a go and its only around the corner from me so no excuse... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

on the drinking thing... you are dead right in deciding closer to the time... if i were you i would put it out of your mind and concentrate on ss and then decide on the day how you are feeling... bet if you see another 4 or 5lb down between now and then you won't be bothered drinking... u'll just want to show off ur lovely new figure :D :D :D

Gen xxx

Toning sounds great....thats wat I would like to do but there isnt anywhere here like curves...even if there was though I prob couldnt afford it:rolleyes: and eh, well, em, I dont DO exercising etc so it would be incredibly difficult to decide wat I should or shouldnt do!

Yeah,its kinda irrelevant this week and TBH I really want to look my bestest when I go home at the end of the month for my sisters graduation....there is always a teensy chance I could bump into mr nice policeman again;) I promise to be nice to him if I do lol

Let us know how you get on at curves, sounds like you know wat ur doing this time round hun, keeping my fingers crossed for ye!

Back