Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

Hiya Gen,
Been wondering where you were .
Congrats on the ss day 2 WTG i am aiming for day 1 tommorow wish me luck .

Glad counselling is hitting the spot hunny good to see you have stopped beating yourself up .

Take care and keep it up love julie xxx

Welcome back Gen, sending ya best wishes and good vibes for day three :vibes:

Hiya Gen,
Been wondering where you were .
Congrats on the ss day 2 WTG i am aiming for day 1 tommorow wish me luck .

Glad counselling is hitting the spot hunny good to see you have stopped beating yourself up .

Take care and keep it up love julie xxx

Hey Julie... i'm off now to find and uproot ur diary and wishing you best wishes for day one... i never thought i'd get back on track and am soooo happy i did!!! You can do it too i know ya can hun :whoopass:

love

Gen xxx

Day 3... sailing along & 8lb down OMG!!!

hey guys... on day 3 already, not really gonna get to hung up on how many days cos its gonna be for a while but once i'm past day one i don't care :D :D

have my 'official' weigh in tonight with my CDC but had weighed myself on my own scales on monday and was 16st 1 and this morning am 15st 7!!!! 8lb in 2 days!!! my scales are being put away tonight tho cos i don't want to get into the habit of scale hopping but i will keep them just in case i need to weigh... ya know urself :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

anyway i really feel in the zone at the moment... no more looking back... i'm not hungry, i haven't even been thinking about food so fingers and EVERYTHING crossed that it continues!!!!!

i'm so happy guys and the weather here is just lovely it really does effect the mood!!!!

love

Gen xxx

8lb gone already?????? I am soooooooooooo jealous!!

Glad its going well for ye hun....long may it last!

ah thanks a million girl... don't be jealous... i have a LOT more than you to lose!!!

long may it continue indeed hee hee

love

Gen xxx

Hey girl - I'm so chuffed to hear you so sparky and feeelin gooood!!!

That's brill!!!

Good for you, doll!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well something really **** has just happened and i'm really upset....

i was supposed to be going down to one of my best friends home town this weekend cos she has just bought and moved into a new house. its been planned ages but of course silly old me couldn't get me **** together early enough to get back ss'ing....

i don't feel strong enough yet, i don't think, to go out with them all while they are drinking and me not... there will be food and drink the whole weekend..

i've just told her and she is pissed off with me... wondering could i not just break it that night etc etc, now if i was going and not drinking it wouldn't bother her at all and she would never encourage me to break it but she reckons because its such early days i could break it and start again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: easy knowing she has never had to do this eh....

i love her to bits and am really upset that i have pissed her off and i know she will understand... i've just sent her an email telling her exactly where i am at the moment and why i'm not sure i'll be strong enough and that i will decide on saturday if i will go or not, so we'll see...

i am flattered that she is so pissed off but there are loads of them going out including her boyfriend, her sister, her uncleand our other best friend so its not as if she is on her own....

what the hell do ya do??????????????????? i got really upset there for a while... tears and all... i'm telling ya :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop:

on the upside tho... food or breaking this didn't even enter my head... go me!!!

hun, its not worth breaking the diet for! Its taken so long for you to get your head back in the right place, you cant afford to mess it up now....forget the fact thats its early days....the early days are the hardest

If you feel strong enuf to go and SS then go, otherwise dont bother....a good mate will always understand!!

Hun well done 4 being strong.There is not a good enough reason to break this diet other than a medical problem, we all know how hard it is 2 get back on track.
You should be very proud of yourself for being strong and i am sure your friend will understand where u r coming from and will understand your reasons and be happy for u that u r being strong willed and determined to stay on track and not ut yourself in situations that u dont feel strong enough to cope with yet.
Take care and chat soon xxx

Hey hun

Soo glad to see u back :)
I'm sure ur friend will understand - u have to think of urself tho hun, like everyone has said, if this is the time for YOU to do the diet then u've gotta do whatever ever u can to stay on track - even if that means a few friends being tempoarily upset with u.
Hope u're ok hun

Much love, chelle xx

Hun - diet saboteurs come in nice packages sometimes. You know it's taken you (and me!) months to get out heads in the right place - break it now and it could take months again to feel so enthusiastic and determined.

I know what I would do - be 'selfish'!!! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Agree with Issy - be selfish, do whatever you want and seems right to you. You're friend will still be there when you are slinky and slim and you can go and have a drink with her when you are.

Thanks a million guys for all your support. I haven't made my decision on whether I'll go or not yet... I'm gonna leave it to see how I feel on Saturday morning... If I feel I'm strong enough to go I will if not I won't.... one thing I do know I WILL NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING!!!!

I really got upset about the whole thing yesterday and I know they (my friends) can never really understand where I'm coming from but I do know that they support me all the way. I suppose its like me never being able to understand fully how an alcoholic or drug addict or someone who self harms feels cos i've never been there... all my friends would be 'normal' weights!!!

anyways thanks for your support as always!!!

love

Gen xxx

Day 4.... this week is just flying in!!!

Hey all... Day 4

Had my 'official' first weigh in last night with my CDC and i'm 16stone exactly... that is exactly what i started on last April....

anyway i put my own scales up to the top of my wardrobe this morning... will need to get a chair to get it so i know i won't be bothered that often so out of sight out of mind... i love the weekly weigh in anyway its a great boost every week!!

I still feel really good, loads of energy, feel positive and looking forward to the summer rather than dreading it!!! I have hope again and i'm loving it!

Next step is getting back to doing some exercise which i'm planning on doing tonight :D :D

love

Gen xxx

Back