Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

Hiya Gen - how are you today???

Hope today is a better day for you.

Hello hun... i'm grand today... would love sheperds pie tho :confused: :confused: :confused: would be the last thing i would want if i was eating ha ha

didn't eat last night... i'm doing training for a help line i'm going to be on so didn't get home till ten o'clock... only had 2 packs all day and wasn't even that hungry but still had my 3rd one... on the drive home it came to my attention that i would normally be stopping off and getting a chinese and a bottle of wine and my little comfy blankie.... now weight loss is my comfort ha ha

did have a few 'i could just have' moments yesterday but i was 99% sure it would never happen and it didn't!!!

how are you hun???

love

Hi Gen

Sorry I've not been on your thread for a while, but I have been exhausted *lol*. You are doing so well girl. Fantastic! Keep it up. I'm on day 3 now so I'm a week behind.

Hope you are feeling a bit better, we all get emotional and I find that is especially so when SSing. It's almost like a grieving process!

Sending you lots of loves and hugs xxxxx

ah thanks a million sarah for your support... i've been keeping an eye on your diary so i knew you were not up to much... bloody social lives eh :D :D :D

i'm feeling grand today... thinking a bit about stuff but i suppose thats normal enough!!!

love

Hi Gen,

Hope that you are feeling better by the time you read this (you post from work don't you?) You are doing well hun, getting those 11lbs back off. I'm just like you tonight, but I managed to somehow get over it - but I sympathyise, I really miss it too!! Actually this eve, I stopped thinking about myself and read someone elses problems and then I wasn't so bad. I was teary on the way home from work and could've easily went to the shop and stocked up, but now I'm home, I'm safe (thankfully)!!

I was just saying to someone else, I'm glad that I'm strong enough to not give in, but at the same time, I feel resentful of SS'ing. But am kind of addicted to it. I want to get to goal - ditch SS'ing forever, but stay at goal. Not much to ask is it? Maybe my desire to ditch the reliance on CD products will help get me to goal so that I can be free forever? You never know. We'll get there!!!

Sorry hun, started ranting!!!

Anyways, hope you are a happy bunny today hun, xxx

Hiya hun... thank for your post... yes i do post from work... so only on between 9 and 5:30 but i should have broadband in my house by next week... was supposed to be last week :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: anyways i'll be well addicted then :D :D

god i really hope this is it hun and we can both get to goal and ditch ss FOREVER... as much as i love it and its amazing results i do sometimes resent that i have to do it again cos i put the weight back on.... but thats looking to the past and i ain't going there!!!

well done on getting through your tough time!!! we'll be only gorgeous in the summer :p :p :p

you coming to dublin hun???

love

HIya honey,

Just saying hi!
So glad u didn't eat - u're doing great honey!! I'll be back in the land of ss from tomorrow (looking forward to it but also very scared!).
I know what u mean about ditching it forever!! I know this is the only diet I'll successfgully lose weight on and I kinda resent the fact that I don't have the self-control to lose weight "normally" - but hey, we wanna wake up slim and CD is the next best thing!!

Have a great day xxx

chelle xx

Day 11...

Hey all... yesterday had a few moments of i'd love to eat... was all emotional stuff to be honest so just got through it... i knew 99% that i wouldn't slip but there is always the possibility!!!

once again i'm starting to learn stuff about my comfort foods and the like... i was driving home from a training course i'm doing last night and it was about ten pm and i was thinking i would normally be getting a bottle of wine and chinese as my comfort for probably being out so late and going home to an empty house (which i bloody love by the way) but now all i have for comfort is me, my thoughts and weight loss :D :D :D

i have been thinking a lot this week about my WW (weekend wanker), this is a guy who people who have read my diary for a while would know about... but he is an alcoholic and just isn't a good friend... but i am feeling a bit angry towards him just because i spent a lot of time with him and helping him out and he can just dismiss me so easily... anyways haven't seen him since before xmas and have only been in contact if he texts or rings in his drunken state and i don't want to ever be his friend again but i can't just switch off caring for someone and to be honest its more anger at the moment... suppose its just a phase i need to go through to get him totally out of my system... i don't miss him as such and my life is sooo much better without him!!!

anyways other than that i'm grand.... day 11 and haven't weighed myself since tuesday... weighing scales very high up and i'm only 4ft 11... too lazy to get the chair to get it :D :D :D clothes defo a lot looser and i can see a bit of a shape emerging again!!!!

right enough of that rambling i'm off to have a scout around ..... chat later

love

HIya honey,

Just saying hi!
So glad u didn't eat - u're doing great honey!! I'll be back in the land of ss from tomorrow (looking forward to it but also very scared!).
I know what u mean about ditching it forever!! I know this is the only diet I'll successfgully lose weight on and I kinda resent the fact that I don't have the self-control to lose weight "normally" - but hey, we wanna wake up slim and CD is the next best thing!!

Have a great day xxx

chelle xx

hey hun... it really is the only way i can see of losing weight at the moment anyway... i just feel or felt rather that i had a mountain to climb and WW or the like just wouldn't do it fast enough....

Chelle whatever support you need for getting back on track just shout ok... you have been such a great support for me and i do know how much you want this...

thanks for your support hun and sending you mega positive vibes for tomorrow :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

love

Ah be gorra and be gosh and the luck o' the oirish to yee all... yis like me new ticker... for paddys day and all :D :D

Hi Gen!! Loving your new ticker and loving your attitude even more!!! You are doing soooooo well babes... nothing's gonna stop you this time!

Hey all... yesterday had a few moments of i'd love to eat... was all emotional stuff to be honest so just got through it... i knew 99% that i wouldn't slip but there is always the possibility!!!

once again i'm starting to learn stuff about my comfort foods and the like... i was driving home from a training course i'm doing last night and it was about ten pm and i was thinking i would normally be getting a bottle of wine and chinese as my comfort for probably being out so late and going home to an empty house (which i bloody love by the way) but now all i have for comfort is me, my thoughts and weight loss :D :D :D

i have been thinking a lot this week about my WW (weekend wanker), this is a guy who people who have read my diary for a while would know about... but he is an alcoholic and just isn't a good friend... but i am feeling a bit angry towards him just because i spent a lot of time with him and helping him out and he can just dismiss me so easily... anyways haven't seen him since before xmas and have only been in contact if he texts or rings in his drunken state and i don't want to ever be his friend again but i can't just switch off caring for someone and to be honest its more anger at the moment... suppose its just a phase i need to go through to get him totally out of my system... i don't miss him as such and my life is sooo much better without him!!!

anyways other than that i'm grand.... day 11 and haven't weighed myself since tuesday... weighing scales very high up and i'm only 4ft 11... too lazy to get the chair to get it :D :D :D clothes defo a lot looser and i can see a bit of a shape emerging again!!!!

right enough of that rambling i'm off to have a scout around ..... chat later

love

Gen you are doing brilliantly!

I understand your frustration and anger re your alcoholic friend very weel as my ex was/is an alcoholic. I've managed to distance myself now in that i realise it is his decision to drink and he's responsible for that and it's nothing to do with me. Because of our complex relationship, I do sometimes end up picking up the pieces, but I've taken away the power for him to effect me and so I just do so as a concerned friend. Get your anger out - then move on .... he is not worth your friendship - you are worth so much more.

Pleased you have been so strong and beaten the food demons - way to go girl!

Hey Gen, loving the new ticker!
How are you getting on? Looking forward to tomorrow's celebrations?! Have a glass of water for me!!:p

Hi Gen!! Loving your new ticker and loving your attitude even more!!! You are doing soooooo well babes... nothing's gonna stop you this time!

Hiya hun... thanks for the support it means a lot... it is tough this ss'ing but worth it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hope you have a lovely weekend

love

Lol, yes, cool ticker!

Have a great night tomorrow - have you got any plans?

Hiya hun... loving me ticker ha ha

I'm just meeting some friends in town for water :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i'll drive so there will be no temptation to drink and also i can go home whenever i want... i'd say i'll go in about 5ish and home about 9ish....

you any plans??

love

Gen you are doing brilliantly!

I understand your frustration and anger re your alcoholic friend very weel as my ex was/is an alcoholic. I've managed to distance myself now in that i realise it is his decision to drink and he's responsible for that and it's nothing to do with me. Because of our complex relationship, I do sometimes end up picking up the pieces, but I've taken away the power for him to effect me and so I just do so as a concerned friend. Get your anger out - then move on .... he is not worth your friendship - you are worth so much more.

Pleased you have been so strong and beaten the food demons - way to go girl!

thank you so much for that Bev... it is a situation you have to be in to really understand it and you have been... i think i was just going through an angry phase with him... i suppose its all part of the healing process... i know now i will never let him back into my life cos its just not worth the heartache!!!

anyways hun thank you for your continued support

love

Back