• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

George Foreman

Hiya everyone:sign0163:

I have just dug out my old George Foreman Grill and was wondering if anyone would like to post meal ideas that they love making using the grill.

I have never cooked anything more than bacon on it, hence why i found it at the back of the 'big' kitchen cupboard...lol

Look forward to hearing from you all
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

One day at a time, one step at a time
I use mine virtually everyday for different things.... i cook mushrooms in with my bacon, low syn sausages, tomatoes

you can cook chicken breasts, steak, salmon, more or less anything that can be grilled can go in there

I absolutely love mine. I clean it warm with water on kitchen towel and comes up like new each time :D
I've just rediscovered mine - really enjoyed sliced aubergines and courgettes with couscous for lunch the other day - scrummy

Better to Drink your Syns
Next job is too clean the George Foreman off that has been sitting on top of the fridge/freezer for months, and start using it again!

Better to Drink your Syns
I used to be a great fan of the George Foreman, but loathed cleaning it, so bought one that you could remove the grill plates from to wash , but like you say, it needs to be done when they are warm.

It's probably that I just don't use it because it's out of sight:(